alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Wait, going home after visiting someone or like "Nah, f- this, I'll go home instead" kind of going home?
There's literally a "go home" button when you get to the dorms.

Though remember not to progress Chika too much unless you want to be a bad homie.

Reactions: alex2011

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's literally a "go home" button when you get to the dorms.

Though remember not to progress Chika too much unless you want to be a bad homie.
Don't worry the MC's not a bad homie, I am.
Just a "bite" is ok since the MC won't tell 'er anyway.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Happy birthday, LiL.
And thank you to everyone who has been along for the ride.

View attachment 1088060
Happy Birthday indeed! Looking forward to meeting Niki, but mixed feelings about no other new girls - On the one hand, that means more content for the existing girls, which is amazing! On the other hand, there hasn't been a single one yet that I haven't adored, so I look forward to each new lady to love.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
ok, I'm fine with that, except I want to skip maya, I don't like the creepy asthetic, not out of fear or anything, just the "happy" scenes are just gross and I want to skip them (except for maybe 1 scene which was a little funny). Also I feel like something in the game should tell you you should build you're relationship with other girls to progress

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
The game has finally forced me to be intimate with Chika to advance the plot. And then the game forced me to be a cheating douchebag by lying to her about us doing things with other girls when she obviously wasn't okay with it.

I would totally choose to either only date women that were fine with an open relationship or commit if we had that option. But since we don't, at least we don't need to feel guilty about it.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
ok, I'm fine with that, except I want to skip maya, I don't like the creepy asthetic, not out of fear or anything, just the "happy" scenes are just gross and I want to skip them (except for maybe 1 scene which was a little funny).
Maya's my favorite character. You shouldn't blame her for the happy scenes. (Also, FYI, her character scenes typically do not go into creepy territory at all. There's no need to be afraid of them, or of her. Just brace yourself when you're triggering an actual happy scene.)

Also on a completely random aside, since I've never seen anyone else say anything about her, Tsuneyo is awesome. She's my second favorite to Maya at the moment.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Maya's my favorite character. You shouldn't blame her for the happy scenes. (Also, FYI, her character scenes typically do not go into creepy territory at all. There's no need to be afraid of them, or of her. Just brace yourself when you're triggering an actual happy scene.)

Also on a completely random aside, since I've never seen anyone else say anything about her, Tsuneyo is awesome. She's my second favorite to Maya at the moment.
Tsuneyo is indeed awesome. The dry humour she adds to the game is so good. I have said it before, and I likely will again - She just needs to be the "straight man" role in a comedy duo, and she could easily fulfill her dream of being a comedian.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I'm always afraid for Tsuneyo that if she ever realizes the true meaning of what she says or is being said around her it will break her :LOL:
She's a sweety.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I uh..... haven't been to this part yet but I assume she's touching herself down there
Because Ive never seen anyone screaming like that from a headpat
Nope. According to the world of this game patgasms are a real thing.

It does take 500 pats to reach them though. And they confuse the girls just as much as they confuse you.

• Sad
Reactions: GottaRun and Ankoku

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I uh..... haven't been to this part yet but I assume she's touching herself down there
Because Ive never seen anyone screaming like that from a headpat
Nope. According to the world of this game patgasms are a real thing.

It does take 500 pats to reach them though. And they confuse the girls just as much as they confuse you.
I can confirm. While some girls do touch themselves after inexplicably getting turned on by being headpat, most of them have a patgasm purely from the headpats.
Also, as a reminder, I'm a horrible person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"What should I do instead?" is what it says immediately after you select the option to stop headpatting.

• Wow
Reactions: forthewins

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Hey everyone, I dont want to offtop, but given the nature of what I want to say, writing it here seems natural.

I want to thank you guys a lot. Especially Selebus, for creating this masterpiece, but also the community. Why? Let me explain:
I wanted to start developing my own games, tell the stories through this media for a long, long time. But I always held myself back, saying: It is not for me, I am better at playing than creating, it will not be good, people will not like it etc. After I played LiL and later found this comunity I started to belive in myself. I played this wonderful game, I saw this awesome community, and it motivated me a lot. Now, after all this time I finally decided to start my own project. It will be a long road before the first release, but I started. And it matters. And I have you to thank for this. I wanted to write this message here to thank all of you guys, for inspiration, and for helping me believe in myself!

And, like I said before - especially BIG thanks to Selebus!

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I've also felt some inspiration to try creating a game from some games on this site. Usually it's from games much worse than LiL though, where I'm enjoying them a lot but I feel I could do certain things better.

LiL is such a masterpiece that it kind of makes me feel like what's the point? Nothing I could make would ever be this good.

If anyone out there has a fraction of the writing talent that Selebus has, please do the world a favor and create art.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I can confirm. While some girls do touch themselves after inexplicably getting turned on by being headpat, most of them have a patgasm purely from the headpats.

"What should I do instead?" is what it says immediately after you select the option to stop headpatting.

Hmmmm, I can see I haven't been headpatting enough in this game. I'm going to have to spend my "waiting for update" time catching up on headpats.:cool:

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020

So, apparently patgasm is an actual thing and and you can just get off via headpats....
I swear, why do we keep getting turned on by VERY ordinary things or actions ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jesusjackct
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes