forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Patgasm...?
Now I have another reason to replay it.
If I remember right it's 500 pats. Keep patting until the game actually stops letting you headpat her and sends her home. You'll keep getting new dialogue every so often as well.

(And it just keeps gets more and more awkward sweet with you saying nothing to them while continuing to pat their head while staring at them)

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
That 'stay the night with Ayane' scene seemed to be a choice between comforting a girl that was going through some serious shit or abandoning her to potentially increase your chances of sleeping with her roommate.

I have zero regrets about my choice there.

Reactions: Vizer007

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
That 'stay the night with Ayane' scene seemed to be a choice between comforting a girl that was going through some serious shit or abandoning her to potentially increase your chances of sleeping with her roommate.

I have zero regrets about my choice there.
Same. It sucks how Sana took it, especially since Sana is one of my favorite characters while I don't care too much for Ayane, but I still chose to stay the night and don't regret it yet.

Sep 16, 2018
Same. It sucks how Sana took it, especially since Sana is one of my favorite characters while I don't care too much for Ayane, but I still chose to stay the night and don't regret it yet.
Although given the most recent (public) update it seems like staying with Ayane increases your chances of getting with Sana

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Yeah, Sana is one of my favorites too, but I also care about Ayane. Next to Rin she kind of seems like the person that needs the most protecting. Not all the time, but in certain scenes she seems extremely vulnerable.

I originally let that Kirin scene behind the bathroom happen, and after she threw it in Ayane's face I immediately strongly regretted that decision and went back and fixed it. Unless Kirin redeems herself in a big way she may become the only girl in the game that I dislike. For now she's on my 'Never do her events unless you have to to progress the plot" list along with Chika.

Reactions: rbs305

anakonak

Oct 12, 2020
Can someone please summarize the ending for me? the curiousity is killing me, but after 3 nightmares in a row, I'll surrender and admit that I don't have the balls to continue playing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can't bring myself to play it again, dam- you supernatural force!!!
I'll just wait for the next update then~~~

Reactions: alex2011

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
can you please give me a tldr on the story? i already played til the 2 new students came. Only had sex with Ayane so far
If you've only gone that far, a TL;DR is impossible and absolutely useless. There's so many events with each of the girls that require both attention and lust. All I can say is try to play all the way through, it's definitely worth it.

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

anakonak

Oct 12, 2020
If you've only gone that far, a TL;DR is impossible and absolutely useless. There's so many events with each of the girls that require both attention and lust. All I can say is try to play all the way through, it's definitely worth it.
What's the bare minimum of lust to continue the story? I would play, if fuckin "Albatross" doesn't echoes in my dreams

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Although given the most recent (public) update it seems like staying with Ayane increases your chances of getting with Sana

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My love triangle senses are tingling. I could very easily see Sana getting roped into one by Ayane in an attempt to cheer her up or keep her from feeling excluded. She would never hurt Sana intentionally by doing things in plain sight of the girl in question, she's not that type of girl even with her waning yandere tendencies.

The shy types are the scariest when jealousy devours them...
Always keep an eye on the quiet ones.

Reactions: Ankoku

Sam10

May 13, 2017
And what would that error be?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Users\Jaken 03\Downloads\LessonsInLove0.13.0Part2-0.13.0Part2-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.13.0Part2
Tue Mar 16 10:25:02 2021

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes