Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
View attachment 1083641
OH I'M SORRY WHAT THE FUCK
Yeah, you can actually prevent Sana crying there by waiting to do the event where you sleep in Ayane's bed with her and Sana finds you until after the beach event. Unlike being a bad homie, there's no major consequences to doing that though.
WELL GEE GAME MAYBE SANA WOULD BE WANTED IF YOU LET ME WANT HER
Sana's position is kinda complicated. The most recent update actually reveals a bit more about why she is the way she is. Just give her time and be patient. There's a reason the game won't "let me want her."

Reactions: alex2011

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
lol "meme spam"

I mean this is a discussion forum and I was discussing the game. I do apologize for the spoilers though.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Ok, What the hell ?

I was looking around in the game's files (for curiosity ) and saw these monstrosity in the images files, maybe I downloaded the most f*cked up wrong adult game :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selebus's art skills needs a little bit of.... improvement though. I think Selebus wanna show us his art work, but afraid they're not.... pretty :oops:
Definitely one of the creepiest cutest looking game out there :eek:

Anyway is there real meaning for the hidden codes throughout the game ? Like "60 70 6f 75" and all that ?

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Ok, What the hell ?

I was looking around in the game's files (for curiousity ) and saw these monstrosity in the images files, maybe I downloaded the most f*cked up wrong adult game :oops:

View attachment 1085585 View attachment 1085586
Look at all those smiling faces, they're so HAPPY happy, what's wrong with that?
Also, if you're posting images from an unknown point in the game, you should probably be spoiler tagging them. Obviously you don't mind since you're looking through the game files, but other people do.
Also, the game does have the horror tag for a reason

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Ok, What the hell ?

I was looking around in the game's files (for curiousity ) and saw these monstrosity in the images files, maybe I downloaded the most f*cked up wrong adult game :oops:

View attachment 1085585 View attachment 1085586
The attachments didn't load for me, so not sure what exactly your referring to, but I do want to point out the horror tag. It's worth it though. The writing is amazing and there's something buried beneath your feet a ton of levity and comedy in the game.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I mean this is a discussion forum and I was discussing the game. I do apologize for the spoilers though.
Yes, it is a discussion forum, and no one is telling you to not discuss the game, but the gist is to reduce clutter in a thread. It's like a basic 'forum etiquette'.

I've been in forums where people have been warned and temporarily banned for multi-posting and then having an "I don't care" attitude about it.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Ok, What the hell ?

I was looking around in the game's files (for curiosity ) and saw these monstrosity in the images files, maybe I downloaded the most f*cked up wrong adult game :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selebus's art skills needs a little bit of.... improvement though. I think Selebus wanna show us his art work, but afraid they're not.... pretty :oops:
Definitely one of the creepiest cutest looking game out there :eek:

Anyway is there real meaning for the hidden codes throughout the game ? Like "60 70 6f 75" and all that ?
Blasphemy! Those are some of the most beautiful happy faces I've ever seen

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Look at all those smiling faces, they're so HAPPY happy, what's wrong with that?
Also, if you're posting images from an unknown point in the game, you should probably be spoiler tagging them. Obviously you don't mind since you're looking through the game files, but other people do.
Also, the game does have the horror tag for a reason
you're telling me those horrible colorful images will become a point in the story ? Not just random work ?
And the attach button seems buggy at times, it doesn't display the files I put up so literally can't see them to tag spoiler
I COULD SPEND UP TO HALF HOUR TO UNDO THE BUG AND THATS ANNOYING
*ahem*

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
you're telling me those horrible colorful images will become a point in the story ? Not just random work ?
And the attach button seems buggy at times, it doesn't display the files I put up so literally can't see them to tag spoiler
I COULD SPEND UP TO HALF HOUR TO UNDO THE BUG AND THATS ANNOYING
*ahem*
I know you've seen some of them flash by in certain Happy Scenes. They go by quicker than Sonic the Hedgehog on a cocaine binge.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I know you've seen some of them flash by in certain Happy Scenes. They go by quicker than Sonic the Hedgehog on a cocaine binge.
oh boi, what am i dealing with here...
what about the codes though ?
And what the heck is buried underneath the school ???

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
What you're dealing with is absolute perfection.

The codes? If I'm not mistaken, they're just names in hexadecimal.

What's underneath the school? I can't tell you, as I don't want to suffer the wrath of Hope (if there will be any). Praise be!!

(Edit: I think this forum needs other inline spoiler censors, like black bars, mosaics, random fog/steam and holy light)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
The codes are just hexadecimal. There's never anything super important encoded, but you can look up a hex to text converter or just check the wiki to see what they say.
As for what's buried beneath your feet? I'm with JMccovery on that one.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes