alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So is there any point yet in playing this game doing as little as possible with the girls? I've heard rumours, not sure how substantiated, that there will be different endings depending on how how you play (bang them all, bang one, bang only the mom, bang none, etc). I've already got one game going where I've done all the events I can, but is there a point to playing a second game where I do absolutely nothing? Can I even do that at this point? Just wondering if I should try to invest the time or not yet.
No, there is nothing yet that justifies not doing as much as you can with them. In fact, with the exception of any interaction where doing something too early could block other things, you would only set yourself up to miss things at this point. Avoiding certain things will come in handy on future routes, when you don't want every girl, the purity routes in particular.

tl;dr You´re gonna have to earn your happy ending
IF there is one, this is a Denpa game after all.

Correction: You're gonna have to suffer for your happy ending.
Indeed, bring on the suffering, it is well worth it.

I doubt the "final true ending" will be a harem ending, but you never know. I like all the girls enough to hope it is.
Based on how the other endings will be choosing a girl, AKA individual endings, I think a harem ending is what Selebus meant. The way he outlined it in the post quoted by Ankoku follows a common VN unlock path where harem endings are locked behind the individual endings. If the pattern holds, it will likely be a harem ending.

Correction: You're gonna have to suffer for your true ending.
He never said the true ending would be happy.
Correct, and this being a Denpa game makes a truly happy ending unlikely, possible, but unlikely.

For the true ending, you actually teach the girls, and support them without being lewd in any way, as Selebus' revenge on all the people complaining about not enough fap material.
I could see that.

I'd throw Selebus $100 for that.
As would I

I couldn't even be upset if this is the way it turned out. This would be incredible.
With Selebus at the helm, definitely.

Reactions: crustlord12
Apr 19, 2020
That makes it tricky. Which girl to choose out of so many. Rin and Uta are 10/10. Sana and Makoto are also pretty special. But my mind says Maya (if she even will ever have a route). So it's got to be her!
Maybe I'll try for a harem route on one play, and loyalty ending on another. Then I suppose I can get the best (and worst) of both worlds
It'll be a lot of time but I think seeing the endings will 100% be worth it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That makes it tricky. Which girl to choose out of so many. Rin and Uta are 10/10. Sana and Makoto are also pretty special. But my mind says Maya (if she even will ever have a route). So it's got to be her!
Maybe I'll try for a harem route on one play, and loyalty ending on another. Then I suppose I can get the best (and worst) of both worlds
It'll be a lot of time but I think seeing the endings will 100% be worth it
Maya will get something, of course, she's just very hard to get through to. I agree, seeing the endings will be so satisfying. I'll have stuck with this game from beginning to end and done all of the work needed for a perfect run, including taking down external notes on everything that seems important. Seeing the effects of my own dedication and effort is one of the most satisfying things to me and, make no mistake, it takes quite a bit of effort to resist this game's, and Selebus's, attempts to make me fail, but that is something I absolutely refuse to let happen unless I do it to see the result since it does have a narrative effect. However, I will not do that within my perfect run, only on a separate run of the game.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is there a way to not fuck Ayane?
There is not. Pursuing all main characters except Ami is mandatory.
Regarding the endings (As I haven't touched on them in a while and there are a lot of new people now), the structure of this game is as follows:

Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what. There will be no true harem ending.
The dark route will end with the option to pursue a purity route for any character in the game.
Purity routes will come out one at a time and add a load of new content for whichever girl you choose. The order these will come out in will likely be chosen at random.
Finishing one purity route will give you the option to start a new game directly from where you choose who to pursue so you won't have to play the game all over again just to get there.
The true end of the game will unlock only after all of the purity routes have been completed.

Apr 16, 2020
Regarding the endings (As I haven't touched on them in a while and there are a lot of new people now), the structure of this game is as follows:

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what. There will be no true harem ending.
The dark route will end with the option to pursue a purity route for any character in the game.
Purity routes will come out one at a time and add a load of new content for whichever girl you choose. The order these will come out in will likely be chosen at random.
Finishing one purity route will give you the option to start a new game directly from where you choose who to pursue so you won't have to play the game all over again just to get there.
The true end of the game will unlock only after all of the purity routes have been completed.
This I can get behind, I'll gladly suffer power through this VN just to seek every single purity route and finally the true end. Good shit.

Apr 19, 2020
There is not. Pursuing all main characters except Ami is mandatory.

That sounds great, thanks for explaining it to us. That makes a lot more sense to me

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
what's up with all the random easter eggs and f̶̠̫̼̞̙̀͘͜r̸̢̛̼͕͚̤͇̝͇̲̰̻̿̂̐̈́͘͝ͅẻ̴̡̝̹͈̫̤͙̰̑̚ą̵͕͓̣̲̔͛̂̚͘ͅk̵͖͈͇̎̀̑̽͆̐̑̑̀͆̈́̍́͗͌ÿ̵̤̫̜̺̬̞́̚ ̴̡̢͎̘̟̮̟̫̫̥͇̲͊̀͑̀̎̍̈͠ͅm̴̨̧̢̤̲̳̦̜̫̦̼͍̯̬̈́͗͆̂̈̈́̂͑̌̃̈́̎͐̚͠ơ̵̢̨̝̫̟̺̰̯͈̪̤̹̂͗̑͐̽̒͐̐̾m̴̡̝̳̻͍̘̞͙̪̤̭̭̽́̅́̅͐͂ͅe̶̱̪͇̰͓̬̫͈͓̠͎͕̼͎͓̅n̶̨̻̯̤̰̭̯̆̀̓̊̈́̓̔̏͝t̶̘͎̘̮̟̮̻̞͍̓͌̃̎͑́̍̎͌͜͝͝ś̸̭͕͑̾̋͗̉̏̎͛͛͂̽͝ ̶̂͛͋ in the game ?

tbh, it's kinda f̷̢̢͎͙̹͓̣͍̲̟͇̮͍͔̈̉̊̔̑̕ͅr̷͔̄͋̄͘̕͜è̶̡̞̗͚̝̰̥̩̇̂̓͛͑̑̍̿̀͜à̶̛͍̩̣̣̖̙͓̮̠̺̱͇̃͋͛͝͝ķ̷̛̫̲̦̙̼̤̫̀̈́̒̍̉̃̓̄͛͂̕i̶̻̳̳͙̯̱̮͎̓̋̌̀͑̈́̑͊͐̅̚͝͝ǹ̵̡̛̳̼͎̫̲̩̦͍͔̲̞͈̈͌̂́̌̇̀͒͐͘͘̕͝ģ̸̠̯̺̒͒̔̽̓͂͐͋̒̒̂̾͝ me out here o_O, Selebus's a fan of breaking fourth walls?

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
what's up with all the random easter eggs and f̶̠̫̼̞̙̀͘͜r̸̢̛̼͕͚̤͇̝͇̲̰̻̿̂̐̈́͘͝ͅẻ̴̡̝̹͈̫̤͙̰̑̚ą̵͕͓̣̲̔͛̂̚͘ͅk̵͖͈͇̎̀̑̽͆̐̑̑̀͆̈́̍́͗͌ÿ̵̤̫̜̺̬̞́̚ ̴̡̢͎̘̟̮̟̫̫̥͇̲͊̀͑̀̎̍̈͠ͅm̴̨̧̢̤̲̳̦̜̫̦̼͍̯̬̈́͗͆̂̈̈́̂͑̌̃̈́̎͐̚͠ơ̵̢̨̝̫̟̺̰̯͈̪̤̹̂͗̑͐̽̒͐̐̾m̴̡̝̳̻͍̘̞͙̪̤̭̭̽́̅́̅͐͂ͅe̶̱̪͇̰͓̬̫͈͓̠͎͕̼͎͓̅n̶̨̻̯̤̰̭̯̆̀̓̊̈́̓̔̏͝t̶̘͎̘̮̟̮̻̞͍̓͌̃̎͑́̍̎͌͜͝͝ś̸̭͕͑̾̋͗̉̏̎͛͛͂̽͝ ̶̂͛͋ in the game ?

tbh, it's kinda f̷̢̢͎͙̹͓̣͍̲̟͇̮͍͔̈̉̊̔̑̕ͅr̷͔̄͋̄͘̕͜è̶̡̞̗͚̝̰̥̩̇̂̓͛͑̑̍̿̀͜à̶̛͍̩̣̣̖̙͓̮̠̺̱͇̃͋͛͝͝ķ̷̛̫̲̦̙̼̤̫̀̈́̒̍̉̃̓̄͛͂̕i̶̻̳̳͙̯̱̮͎̓̋̌̀͑̈́̑͊͐̅̚͝͝ǹ̵̡̛̳̼͎̫̲̩̦͍͔̲̞͈̈͌̂́̌̇̀͒͐͘͘̕͝ģ̸̠̯̺̒͒̔̽̓͂͐͋̒̒̂̾͝ me out here o_O
What are you talking about? I don't see anything f̷̣̙̹̣̠̯̗̯͎̤̓̀̾͛͜͜r̸̜̼̭̳̈́͑e̵̝̤͙͐̍̒̾̓̒́̊̕͝͝a̶͕̤͇̎̔̏̄̔͋͋͊͠k̷͔̘̣̙̫̘̳͓̝͈͌͂̌̀͑̕̚y̸̡̱͕̩̝̖̱͖̤͙̭̩̣̥̒̀́͘̚. This is a very HAPPY game where your hope HOPEs and dreams can come true! Just remember there's something buried beneath your feet to enjoy it while it lasts!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Excellent, thanks for letting me know chaps - really glad that you gotta do the harem stuff anyway. Saves me a lot of keeping dick in pants

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So the "True End" is just going to be The End of Evangellion with Komm Süsser Todd playing over it right?
Yeah except it'll be the Ken Ashcorp version that fades into Welcome to the Black Parade.

Hey if Aka can get away with using Voicemail Freestyle (Mike Wiebe) in his credits, Selebus can get away with using Ken.

Reactions: Kitsune241

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
So the "True End" is just going to be The End of Evangellion with Komm Süsser Todd playing over it right?
At this stage the only one who would make sense to be in the hospital bed ("I'm so fucked up") is Chinami... in which case I can only respond with, in no uncertain terms:

B O N K

Get in the fucking robot horny jail, Shinji.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cerpin and alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes