Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
why won't "loud as a whisper can be" trigger? I am on day 400 something and am feeling ridiculous.
Either your game is bugged (unlikely but possible) or you're missing a character event (likely).
Make sure you've done everything you can with Ami, Miku, Makoto, and Maki.
If you've finished all those and it still doesn't trigger on the next Monday, post your save and someone can take a look at it.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
So is there any point yet in playing this game doing as little as possible with the girls? I've heard rumours, not sure how substantiated, that there will be different endings depending on how how you play (bang them all, bang one, bang only the mom, bang none, etc). I've already got one game going where I've done all the events I can, but is there a point to playing a second game where I do absolutely nothing? Can I even do that at this point? Just wondering if I should try to invest the time or not yet.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So is there any point yet in playing this game doing as little as possible with the girls? I've heard rumours, not sure how substantiated, that there will be different endings depending on how how you play (bang them all, bang one, bang only the mom, bang none, etc). I've already got one game going where I've done all the events I can, but is there a point to playing a second game where I do absolutely nothing? Can I even do that at this point? Just wondering if I should try to invest the time or not yet.
We're currently on the Harem route. Like it or not you're gonna sleep with, or at least be a bit naughty with, several girls. While there are currently some fairly substantial changes to what happens depending on the order you do things in or whether you sleep with certain girls, it's not enough to put you on another route, and no matter what you do it's gonna lead into the "dark route."

Here's a post from the dev explaining it:
The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what you do. The dark route is still part of the main story. It isn't until after the dark route is complete that you'll start to have "endings"

Purity routes are the endings. They will allow you to canonically choose which girl you'll end the game with.

It isn't until all purity routes are completed that a final, true end will be accessible.
Feel free to jump to it to see the post he was replying to and get a little more context.

Jan 28, 2018
We're currently on the Harem route. Like it or not you're gonna sleep with, or at least be a bit naughty with, several girls. While there are currently some fairly substantial changes to what happens depending on the order you do things in or whether you sleep with certain girls, it's not enough to put you on another route, and no matter what you do it's gonna lead into the "dark route."

Here's a post from the dev explaining it:

Feel free to jump to it to see the post he was replying to and get a little more context.
tl;dr You´re gonna have to earn your happy ending

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
The year is 2023. The final happy event teleports Senpai to the House in the Rift with Jimmy from HHG. This is the true ending. #GayForHeadpats trends on Twitter.

The credits roll.

Senpai discovers one of the locked doors is a room full of clocks.

Jimmy appears behind him. Senpai removes his helmet. Jimmy was Maya all along.

Lessons in the Hero's Harem House in the Love Rift, coming 2024.

It's the most ambitious crossover event in the history of indie adult VNs. The final true ending was the others Bus-kun learned how to work with along the way.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
The year is 2023. The final happy event teleports Senpai to the House in the Rift with Jimmy from HHG. This is the true ending. #GayForHeadpats trends on Twitter.

The credits roll.

Senpai discovers one of the locked doors is a room full of clocks.

Jimmy appears behind him. Senpai removes his helmet. Jimmy was Maya all along.

Lessons in the Hero's Harem House in the Love Rift, coming 2024.

It's the most ambitious crossover event in the history of indie adult VNs. The final true ending was the others Bus-kun learned how to work with along the way.
I couldn't even be upset if this is the way it turned out. This would be incredible.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes