Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I’m gonna start making this even more confusing for people by doing parts of the parts.

Be on the lookout for 0.13.1 Part 3 Part 1
I look forward to the update after that: 0.13.1 Part 3 Part 1 The Second Installment.
And after that: 0.13.1 Part 3 Part 1 The Second Installment..

When we get closer to the final release, you have to start counting down with the version numbers.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I’m gonna start making this even more confusing for people by doing parts of the parts.

Be on the lookout for 0.13.1 Part 3 Part 1
If you REALLY want to use a hard to understand versioning system, have the version be the number of letters it would take to spell out the version number. So the forth version would be 4 (four (4)), the fifth version would be 3 (three (5)), and the sixth version would be 11 (eleven (6)/one one (6)).

The third through tenth versions would be 1, 4, 3, 11, 15, 13, 17, and 24 in ascending order.

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It appears that I have to replay this with the proper wiki to help me out.

Turns out I wasted too much time getting everybody to like...40 affection when I should've focused on some of their lust.

Reactions: alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It appears that I have to replay this with the proper wiki to help me out.

Turns out I wasted too much time getting everybody to like...40 affection when I should've focused on some of their lust.
Afraid so. Generally speaking, soon as you unlock lust with someone, try to get it to 10, maybe 15? though I don't think there are any 15 lust requiring scenes yet.
At least the skip feature is real nice!

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
description : Choose how to spend your time after school
protag kun : ima gonna molest this girl and if you don't agree you can fuck right off
3 gigabytes of fake description shit
To be fair, you do molest a large number of women after school in this game. Just takes some time.
If you're talking about what happens with Yumi, it's not the protag saying "fuck your choice I'mma doin it!"

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
description : Choose how to spend your time after school
protag kun : ima gonna molest this girl and if you don't agree you can fuck right off
3 gigabytes of fake description shit
I don't see how the description is fake. Does Sensei not spend time with the girls, even if that includes molestation?

If you have certain expectations before truly playing this, you best leave them at the door.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes