El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
So, first time posting here and in general and while I have to say this is indeed much more than a lewd game and I realize I got a whole lot more than I bargained for but I have to say, Goddammit Selebus.

I just had the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
event and I hate you. I hate you so much. I saw it coming, I was aware that sth like this would, had to happen but Goddammit my heart stopped.

I hate you for making a game that genuinely makes me feel stuff for drawings and then takes that feeling and throws it in the blender.
If this is still the harem HAPPY part then I'm genuinely afraid of the sad part coming to us anytime the next 5 or so years.

Praise be!

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So, first time posting here and in general and while I have to say this is indeed much more than a lewd game and I realize I got a whole lot more than I bargained for but I have to say, Goddammit Selebus.

I just had the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
event and I hate you. I hate you so much. I saw it coming, I was aware that sth like this would, had to happen but Goddammit my heart stopped.

I hate you for making a game that genuinely makes me feel stuff for drawings and then takes that feeling and throws it in the blender.
If this is still the harem HAPPY part then I'm genuinely afraid of the sad part coming to us anytime the next 5 or so years.

Praise be!
Yup, I also saw it coming, but ended up not being able to sleep that night because FUUUUCK.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
How do I get the bbc codes?
They're told to you in HAPPY events and a few main story events. More specifically, The three Trinity HAPPY events, and Halloween event, and the Christmas event.

I suggest replaying them and looking out for usernames/passwords people use, oddly specific numbers, and the IP address is straight up told to you in a fourthwall breaking scene that specifically tells you to write it down. Oh, and have the music/BG sound on.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
They're told to you in HAPPY events and a few main story events. More specifically, The three Trinity HAPPY events, and Halloween event, and the Christmas event.

I suggest replaying them and looking out for usernames/passwords people use, oddly specific numbers, and the IP address is straight up told to you in a fourthwall breaking scene that specifically tells you to write it down. Oh, and have the music/BG sound on.
I don't really understand how that helps me with the fan signatures though.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How do I get the bbc codes?
Go to the link in the main post marked "Fan Signatures", right-click and "copy image location" on the one you want, put in in this:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-11-0-selebus.48158/'][IMG]PUT IT HERE[/IMG][/URL]

Mar 28, 2019
~>When I play the game there are no sex scene animations?

~>Are there any sex scene animation?

~>Good story but I haven't played all I stop it when there's no sex scene animations.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ah, then you should have specified this in first message, because me and Ankoku got the wrong idea
My bad. I thought my comment went to the signatures thread, which would have made my request obvious. Still have a lot to learn about this forum. Now don't bully the tech-challenged old dude. ;)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

~>Good story but I haven't played all I stop it when there's no sex scene animations.
Patience~~~
This is more than just a hentai game~~~
You'll get your precious when the time comes, probably not even an hour or two.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017

Nope. None that I recall anyway. But I have been away from the game for a while, so my memory may be faulty.

Mar 28, 2019
Patience~~~
This is more than just a hentai game~~~
You'll get your precious when the time comes, probably not even an hour or two.
~>Oh I'm just asking cause I'm gonna seperated animated games and none animated there are a lot of games I haven't finish yet.

~>Sometimes I'm just bored with straight forward story with none animated I'm just gonna switch like vice versa thanks 4 reply.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes