Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just hope that when in the indefinite future we will be able to tell Yumi a new name for Sensei she will just completely ignore alll and continues to call him whatever the fuck she wants ^^
Unless they're insults or maybe something cringy and we will force 'er to say those names.

MEGA Sasuke

Also, they already said that this world is made for us so don't feel bad about SOME decisions you made that has uhh negative outcomes~~~

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Idk about that but,

OH GOD, OH HOPE, this name should remain in the "No No" zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. If you've seen me couple of posts in the past listing all the names with unique reactions from the girls, I mentioned you can pick whatever name you want using the computer and that the way I double checked this proved I was a bad person. Specifically, I made Haruka call me her husband. I don't know why I like bullying her so much, but I do.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Yup. If you've seen me couple of posts in the past listing all the names with unique reactions from the girls, I mentioned you can pick whatever name you want using the computer and that the way I double checked this proved I was a bad person. Specifically, I made Haruka call me her husband. I don't know why I like bullying her so much, but I do.
Man, you hit right at the forbidden weak spot of her, you're not bad, you're a sick fck :oops:

But anyways, thanks to Selebus for spending time to add some extra spice to the game's dialogue.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just hope that when in the indefinite future we will be able to tell Yumi a new name for Sensei she will just completely ignore alll and continues to call him whatever the fuck she wants ^^
The funny part about that is I really could see her humoring him for just long enough to tell her a name just to say hell no and start calling him what she wants. It would probably just fuel more insults, though not necessarily meant to be hostile, more like a facade as usual.

Man, you hit right at the forbidden weak spot of her, you're not bad, you're a sick fck :oops:

But anyways, thanks to Selebus for spending time to add some extra spice to the game's dialogue.
Indeed, not every dev goes into this much detail and it is a pretty extensive amount of work to do that because there's the names, there's the code, there's the responses, all having to be typed in line by line at one point or another even if he is using some sort of single defining variable that does all of them. Even then, you still have to set up the code to recognize every single input it is supposed to, I can only imagine how much the work would multiply if he thought of every single response possible, and feed it to the code that spits out a response and that code has to be set up in a way that allows it to detect multiple different inputs and spit out a response dependent on the input or to spit out the same response for similar. Example, if one input is dad and another is daddy, it should spit out a pretty similar response, but if one of those is instead onii-chan, it should be different.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Indeed, not every dev goes into this much detail and it is a pretty extensive amount of work to do that because there's the names, there's the code, there's the responses, all having to be typed in line by line at one point or another even if he is using some sort of single defining variable that does all of them. Even then, you still have to set up the code to recognize every single input it is supposed to, I can only imagine how much the work would multiply if he thought of every single response possible, and feed it to the code that spits out a response and that code has to be set up in a way that allows it to detect multiple different inputs and spit out a response dependent on the input or to spit out the same response for similar. Example, if one input is dad and another is daddy, it should spit out a pretty similar response, but if one of those is instead onii-chan, it should be different.
Yup, and all that is discounting the fact that he also does different renders for their reactions to different names. It's even more work since, at least the last time he did this, it's clear he's still learning the best ways to actually program these things. Here's the code for picking Kirin's name since that's the most recent one added as of this post (unless I'm having a massive brain fart and am forgetting someone):
That's 186 lines of code just to handle her different reactions to the possible names. You can see in the "Onii-chan" variations that he tried a super-cumbersome way of programming the different variations at first, then commented it out and put a much better way right below it. In all the previous name picking events, he used the more cumbersome way.

He even has variations based on events you've done with them, like changed dialogue based on if you got caught with Ayane during the beach event or not. This happens with all the girls when you choose a name for them to call you. Asking Chika to call you Rin is pretty dang different if you do it before or after the beach event, for example.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The funny part about that is I really could see her humoring him for just long enough to tell her a name just to say hell no and start calling him what she wants. It would probably just fuel more insults, though not necessarily meant to be hostile, more like a facade as usual.

I dunno 'bout you but I'm still waiting for Hope-become-human.
That will be a glorious day~~~

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020

Yup, and all that is discounting the fact that he also does different renders for their reactions to different names. It's even more work since, at least the last time he did this, it's clear he's still learning the best ways to actually program these things. Here's the code for picking Kirin's name since that's the most recent one added as of this post (unless I'm having a massive brain fart and am forgetting someone):
That's 186 lines of code just to handle her different reactions to the possible names. You can see in the "Onii-chan" variations that he tried a super-cumbersome way of programming the different variations at first, then commented it out and put a much better way right below it. In all the previous name picking events, he used the more cumbersome way.

He even has variations based on events you've done with them, like changed dialogue based on if you got caught with Ayane during the beach event or not. This happens with all the girls when you choose a name for them to call you. Asking Chika to call you Rin is pretty dang different if you do it before or after the beach event, for example.
Ok, that decides it, vote Selebus for president 2069, this man earned it.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Question for the public, how did you discover this game? I miraculously found this site by happenstance, browsed the new games section and thought the game cover looked interesting and gave it a download. Little did I know this game would change my life (not really but you get the point).
Boredom.
Was looking for a new eroge kinda game and found Hero Harem Guild somewhere which was not here though.
Creator thanked something i cant remember (ren'py?) and Koikatsu because without it being impossible for the game to exist.

Normally i despise Ren'py, for all i saw till then were just games with totally interchangable straight out of hells ass ugly differrent sized models with different wigs on em. Same goes for RPGmaker games. They just seem to be too similar.

I was totally surprised though to see what people are able to do with the ren'py & koikatsu combination. So after HHG which was very short i tried finding more. And someone in some comment section proposed Lil with having better story and what not.

For the ongoing conversation about easter egg names.
I tried different names for the girls just to see if i could squeeze some more story related info out of it.
While i think it has a least some (imagined) impact on their overall responses, at least kirin (till nown, have to wait for yumi etc) seems to be acting all the "shes in charge" attitude no matter what you maker her call you.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v 0.13.1 Part 2 ].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v 0.13.1 Part 2 ].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Question. Pretty far into the game.
By degenerate do you mean no cheating? Or no sexy stuff? I'm pretty sure you can turn down cheating on people either by choice or by the lack of affection/lust. You can also turn down having sexy stuff as well to a degree.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v 0.13.1 Part 2 ].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v 0.13.1 Part 2 ].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь
Nice work, comrade.
Question. Pretty far into the game.
Apparently, there's gonna be purity routes later down the line. I assume those would have the least amount of degeneracy in them.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
By degenerate do you mean no cheating? Or no sexy stuff? I'm pretty sure you can turn down cheating on people either by choice or by the lack of affection/lust. You can also turn down having sexy stuff as well to a degree.
I am talking straight up Patrick Paladin, no girls, no romance, no sex, no nothing. Just being an actual teacher who doesn't know how to teach.

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
I am talking straight up Patrick Paladin, no girls, no romance, no sex, no nothing. Just being an actual teacher who doesn't know how to teach.
In the game's current state I don't think that's possible. Some sex events are main events and you can't progress without completing those. Then again I could be wrong, I've never attempted a purely non-nsfw playthrough.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Afraid not right now. Loto is correct.
I think at present you can only avoid the Milfs and Ami. Everyone else seems unavoidable. Although it may be possible to shut off your chances with Karin too.
Here's a post from Selebus talking about the way the routes of the game will go. From what I understand, you will always start on the harem route, which will lead into a dark route, and only after that will you be able to go after individual girls.
There is not. Pursuing all main characters except Ami is mandatory.

Regarding the endings (As I haven't touched on them in a while and there are a lot of new people now), the structure of this game is as follows:

Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End

The harem route will lead into the dark route no matter what. There will be no true harem ending.
The dark route will end with the option to pursue a purity route for any character in the game.
Purity routes will come out one at a time and add a load of new content for whichever girl you choose. The order these will come out in will likely be chosen at random.
Finishing one purity route will give you the option to start a new game directly from where you choose who to pursue so you won't have to play the game all over again just to get there.
The true end of the game will unlock only after all of the purity routes have been completed.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Afraid not right now. Loto is correct.

Here's a post from Selebus talking about the way the routes of the game will go. From what I understand, you will always start on the harem route, which will lead into a dark route, and only after that will you be able to go after individual girls.
Very interesting. Thank you for the info. Now I just gotta pick a supreme waifu... Honestly it's like picking a favorite child. Unless I can marry Yuki and be Yumis new dad. Then it would be easy.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes