Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What guide? Because the guide button inside of the game very much lists a different requirement.

I think the problem is that in the first page of this forum, under "extras," there's a guide that is giving out wrong info (though well intentioned). keepitcoming is just following that guide. Also, that guide has been around way longer than the wiki, so some people may not be used to the wiki yet...

Reactions: alex2011

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
I just downloaded the new file since its been updated and all that was in the folder was some contents. Is this because I already have the previous version? Do I just replace the files in my old folder with the ones from the new folder?

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
In the game, at least the sex content has increased? Or, like before, continuous dialogues
Latest public update has added a bit of sex. You finally get to take Kirin's virginity, and theres a couple of other sexy things like getting nudes texted to you from Noriko.
I just downloaded the new file since its been updated and all that was in the folder was some contents. Is this because I already have the previous version? Do I just replace the files in my old folder with the ones from the new folder?
Which download did you use? Because it should be the whole 3.5 GB game.

Last edited:

Shizuka_Masou

May 14, 2017
If you mean 0.15.0 patreon build then yes, just extract and replace files.

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
So I fucked up with Rin and Chika event and now I'm starting over. I kinda don't want to since im so far but I can't stand missing an event or seeing Rin unhappy. So I'm wondering if you guys can help me with an missable events I'll come across? Like which things I should and shouldn't do?

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
So I fucked up with Rin and Chika event and now I'm starting over. I kinda don't want to since im so far but I can't stand missing an event or seeing Rin unhappy. So I'm wondering if you guys can help me with an missable events I'll come across? Like which things I should and shouldn't do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Halloween party...don't be a dumbo like me that forgot to increase the MILFs' lust to 15-ish so I mised one event...

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Halloween party...don't be a dumbo like me that forgot to increase the MILFs' lust to 15-ish so I mised one event...
You need only 10 lust to see any missable h scenes, at least for now. So it's a good practice to raise lust to 10 for every girl ASAP before you see any seasonal content

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need only 10 lust to see any missable h scenes, at least for now. So it's a good practice to raise lust to 10 for every girl ASAP before you see any seasonal content
Huh, I thought I had 10 on that so maybe I only had around 9...
But heyyy that save's gone due to my usual f- ups of overwriting saves like a moron~~~

• Sad

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Complete roadmap for the next several months is available in the patron section of the Discord but the next update is split between Otoha and Nodoka as the Dorm 8 intro update.
Don't suppose there's a way for Patrons to see the roadmap without having to join the Discord? I'm a degenerate but I'm not particularly willing to share that with the world, quite yet.

edit: disregard this, I joined the discord

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Well, I haven't played the latest 2 updates, however I played everything up to that point. I would say don't pursue Ami and be a bad uncle if you want to avoid potential consequences, from what I've gathered here I think there could be consequences in future. As well as that, the dialogue if you have sex with Haruka seems to indicate it's an evil choice, which might have consequences in the future. I say that because it mentions hell quite often, and the inner dialogue is really dark.
However, those are just theories. So what I'm saying is just my opinion. To me, any choice which would be the morally wrong choice, could have consequences. But what they could be, I couldn't guess.

Reactions: Liam Xster

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't suppose there's a way for Patrons to see the roadmap without having to join the Discord? I'm a degenerate but I'm not particularly willing to share that with the world, quite yet.
*cough* how many feet pics do you need to share it w/ me? *cough*

Reactions: crustlord12

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Oh well I tried.
I guess there's also something fun about not knowing what the future will bring~~~

First thing our parents are coming back home, next thing we know there's a car crash and both of 'em are gone~~~

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I think the problem is that in the first page of this forum, under "extras," there's a guide that is giving out wrong info (though well intentioned).
The information in the guide was accurate when it was written, but Selebus changed the triggers for the event in some later update. Frankly, it's not worth the time that would be required to recheck the triggers for every event following every update. So unless people speak up, that kind of thing isn't going to be updated.

FWIW, the wiki is also giving out the wrong info as the Makoto event Dinner Plans is also required now.

Last edited:

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
The information in the guide was accurate when it was written, but Selebus changed the triggers for the event in some later update. Frankly, it's not worth the time that would be required to recheck the triggers for every event following every update. So unless people speak up, that kind of thing isn't going to be updated.

FWIW, the wiki is also giving out the wrong info as the Makoto event Dinner Plans is also required now.
I personally found your guide to be a tremendous help, especially in the earlier versions. The guide is much better to read and understand in comparison to the wiki. I appreciate your effort!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Man what the fuck is wrong with Ami? She manages to be simultaneously caring/wholesome and incredibly immoral/creepy
She has issues just like every other girl in the game, hers just manifest as an extreme form of affection for the only living family she has left, likely due to what happened to other family in the not too distant past.

It's not like she has parents or anything. The closet living family member (at least that we know of) is huge perv and can't teach to save his life so he's probably not the best role model out there.
He's actually the worst possible by far.

Yeah and it's making me extremely anxious, I don't want to be doing these characters this dirty, but I have no choice.

Makes me think there'll be a reset at some point at the end of the dark route which will let you properly choose someone.
When I first played this game I was expecting something like you're describing, pick a single girl and establish a relationship for the rest of the game. I'm not too big on cheating or lying (or ntr but there isn't any in this game) so I was a little sad that I had to hurt other characters' feelings to progress through the game. I recall reading that there will be a "purity" route later in the game but I don't know much about that or its ETA. Sel has weaved a complex web of relationships and I definitely think the cheating will be going on for a while.

On the flip side, too many games are happy-go-lucky where the MC is way too unrealistic and gets with everyone in the game (see Summertime Saga). This game is a refreshing change where your actions (or inactions) actually have adverse effects later in the game.
I'm not sure if it will be a reset at the end of the route, it may just be a different route from the start instead of going down the dark route at all, but properly choosing is planned at this time in the purity route section of development. Also, yeah, it really does hurt to do these things, but that's what I like about this game. Most games I can just shrug it off, I can't in this game. The characters are too well written not to care about them enough to shrug off the guilt.

New characters are coming on May 1 and June 1 per the Patreon and would likely come with their own events. I'm not sure on the other content/events as I'm not a Patron (yet). I think animations and events are voted on by Patrons but I'm not 100% on that.
Not exactly, we get to vote on the gravure polls, polls for image sets of characters that get posted on Patreon and SubscribeStar, and we get to vote on what dorms get added when, but that's basically it. Animations are basically entirely in the hands of Selebus. I'm pretty sure that, unfortunately, if we had our way with the animations, the majority would vote to override the whole 'only repeatable events' thing Selebus has going to keep the animations from becoming a distraction from the story and they would be voted into being a full time thing. That's what I like about Selebus, he doesn't let us take complete control of the project with our wallets.

Especially when there are decisions that will hurt one character no matter what. I hate and love the fact I have to make those kinds of decisions. Hate being a bad guy, but gotta play into it this time I guess.
I know, it really freaking hurts to be like that, that's one of the great things about this game.

I think the problem is that in the first page of this forum, under "extras," there's a guide that is giving out wrong info (though well intentioned). keepitcoming is just following that guide. Also, that guide has been around way longer than the wiki, so some people may not be used to the wiki yet...
Said guide should be removed as soon as possible. While it is intended to help, it is doing the opposite because the information is not accurate.

If you mean 0.15.0 patreon build then yes, just extract and replace files.
They shouldn't need to because it comes as the full game with all files needed to play already included. The saves transfer via being saved to a global save location that all versions can access if the save remains compatible.

Well, I haven't played the latest 2 updates, however I played everything up to that point. I would say don't pursue Ami and be a bad uncle if you want to avoid potential consequences, from what I've gathered here I think there could be consequences in future. As well as that, the dialogue if you have sex with Haruka seems to indicate it's an evil choice, which might have consequences in the future. I say that because it mentions hell quite often, and the inner dialogue is really dark.
However, those are just theories. So what I'm saying is just my opinion. To me, any choice which would be the morally wrong choice, could have consequences. But what they could be, I couldn't guess.
There likely will be issues stemming from doing forbidden things with Ami given how possessive she is shown to get around other girls. I'm not so sure about Haruka. It is technically morally wrong because she has a husband, but we don't even know if the guy is still alive at this point since his whole story is being drafted into the space war that sapped nearly the entire male population of Kumon-Mi into the military. He could very easily be dead at this point with no way of knowing. Ami, however, definitely shows potential for consequences, especially if she ever comes to a definitive realization that she isn't the only girl we're seeing, or worse, doing things with.

*cough* how many feet pics do you need to share it w/ me? *cough*
All the feet in the world...in triplicate, no duplication allowed.

Exactly, which is why it should just be removed. People rarely speak up enough on this entire site to get things updated at a useful frequency. The wiki, however, needs to be updated since it is the official source for the guide button in game. The guide was of great assistance while it was accurate, I'm sure, but if it isn't worth keeping up every update, it just becomes a detriment once the information is no longer accurate, which is apparently now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes