Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
The wiki, however, needs to be updated since it is the official source for the guide button in game.
I just want to point out that wiki is maintained by the fans, not Selebus. Sel just endorses it and linked it in the game so people don't need to look into other pages (often full of ads etc), though he still thinks game should be played without a guide.

Saying all that, I'd like to encourage everyone to update the wiki if they see some information is missing, or if they decide a page requires more info/synopsis etc. You can't expect that one or two people can keep it updated with all the changes every update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just want to point out that wiki is maintained by the fans, not Selebus. Sel just endorses it and linked it in the game so people don't need to look into other pages (often full of ads etc), though he still thinks game should be played without a guide.

Saying all that, I'd like to encourage everyone to update the wiki if they see some information is missing, or if they decide a page requires more info/synopsis etc. You can't expect that one or two people can keep it updated with all the changes every update.
Hence why I mentioned it needs to be updated, I don't know where the person behind it lurks. I'm aware Selebus doesn't do it. I would go over there and spend some time on it myself, but I don't have a lot of that information on hand since I tend to just stumble into events without even really trying to get anything specific. The only information I do have is already up and has not been made inaccurate by changes during development, mostly puzzle information, which I am against sharing except as an absolute last resort anyway.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Exactly, which is why it should just be removed. People rarely speak up enough on this entire site to get things updated at a useful frequency. The wiki, however, needs to be updated since it is the official source for the guide button in game. The guide was of great assistance while it was accurate, I'm sure, but if it isn't worth keeping up every update, it just becomes a detriment once the information is no longer accurate, which is apparently now.
Wait... so both the guide and wiki are inaccurate and multiple people have stated in the thread that they prefer the user experience offered by the guide, but the wiki should be updated and the guide should be removed as quickly as possible?

And WTF is that "I'm sure" doing there? Are you actively trying to be offensive or something? It's condescending as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: dannyRand531

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
hi, a quick question how do i trigger Sara's Medical Assistance event? i am curently at day 201 and did all the interations with her and nothing happends, do i need another event before i can trigger this one?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
hi, a quick question how do i trigger Sara's Medical Assistance event? i am curently at day 201 and did all the interations with her and nothing happends, do i need another event before i can trigger this one?
It's triggered as part of The Value of Sharing.

Reactions: alex2011

Shizuka_Masou

May 14, 2017
Have 10 lust with Sara before Halloween events

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Wait... so both the guide and wiki are inaccurate and multiple people have stated in the thread that they prefer the user experience offered by the guide, but the wiki should be updated and the guide should be removed as quickly as possible?

And WTF is that "I'm sure" doing there? Are you actively trying to be offensive or something? It's condescending as hell.
Dude, chill, you're way too mad. They didn't said guide should be removed "as quickly as possible", it's just that wiki is more official source, so the guide is becoming unnecessary, especially since the wiki is updated constatly and regularly. You said it yourself that updating the guide is not worth your time. Why are you so angry then?

Also, I don't see why are you so angry for the "I'm sure" bit. You're overinterpreting it, he just said that it was a great help to people, how is it condescending? It's just that the guide is getting more and more irrevelant

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Dude, chill, you're way too mad. They didn't said guide should be removed "as quickly as possible", it's just that wiki is more official source, so the guide is becoming unnecessary, especially since the wiki is updated constatly and regularly. You said it yourself that updating the guide is not worth your time. Why are you so angry then?

Also, I don't see why are you so angry for the "I'm sure" bit. You're overinterpreting it, he just said that it was a great help to people, how is it condescending? It's just that the guide is getting more and more irrevelant
They literally said that it "should be removed as soon as possible."

And I absolutely did not say that updating the guide is not worth my time. I've already uploaded a corrected version with the new Bluejay triggers and have a 0.15.0 version ready for when that's made public. What I said was that it wasn't worth the time to check all of the hundreds of old event triggers after every update to see if Selebus had changed any of them. Maybe it would be if this was a regular thing, but it isn't. Given that the wiki missed some of the changes as well, it's obvious they feel the same way.

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
They literally said that it "should be removed as soon as possible."

And I absolutely did not say that updating the guide is not worth my time. I've already uploaded a corrected version with the new Bluejay triggers and have a 0.15.0 version ready for when that's made public. What I said was that it wasn't worth the time to check all of the hundreds of old event triggers after every update to see if Selebus had changed any of them. Maybe it would be if this was a regular thing, but it isn't. Given that the wiki missed some of the changes as well, it's obvious they feel the same way.
I might be blind, but I can't see the "as soon as possible" part.

Oh, I see, so it's just a misunderstanding on my part then, sorry.

For what it's worth, I wasn't aware of the fact that wiki was stating incorrect info before I read this thread, and I have already corrected it. People contributing to the wiki want it to have all corrected and updated info, be easily readable, have cool features etc. but not all of us have enough skill and time to make it all possible ASAP, but we try to do our best when we can. Unfortunately we still haven't thought of a way to make wiki more accessible to new users, IIRC

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021

No part of what Alex said was offensive or condescending. You're looking into something when it isn't there. There really isn't much point having both a wiki and a guide. Having both is leading people to become confused, as this thread shows.

Reactions: Duckwater

mPLAYS

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone knows if there's a way to unlock all events without fucking up my save data?, like having them all in the event gallery without changing my progress (not the H scenes)? I think I've lost some of the events but I ain't going to replay 30 hours of gameplay.

Toronja

Dec 19, 2020
Anyone knows if there's a way to unlock all events without fucking up my save data?, like having them all in the event gallery without changing my progress (not the H scenes)? I think I've lost some of the events but I ain't going to replay 30 hours of gameplay.
Not really? Missing events can actually influence future events, so you can't really see everything in one save file. I recommend liberal use of the skip button and multiple save files. Just keep in mind that nowhere is said that seeing all the events will lead to the "best route".

I personally enjoy living through my choices. I will just replay LiL for other routes in a trillion years once its finished.

Reactions: mPLAYS

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
so you can't really see everything in one save file.
You technically can, it'll just be a nightmare to do that since some choices won't pay off until like 20 hours later.
So yeah, best course of action right now is just living with the decisions you make.
There are like 400 events right now. It's okay to miss some.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes