S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
I recently replayed the game and gotta say Ayane routine feels like a joke, just something she does for fun. I bet she's all facade, to make it interesting and intriguing for Sensei and to cover for some of her insecurities.
Nah mate, she isn't like that, she is simply obsessed with sensei and he knows she got personal issues,too (we all do)
you can't have a harem full of just one content, there's a Yumi and then there's an Ayane.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I don't think it was only appearances, she seemed genuinely ready to do whatever it takes to be exclusive to player Sensei and for him to be exclusive to her, including murder. That said, in recent updates, she has been calming down rather rapidly and she is at the point where I can't see her as a threat in the same sense as I do Noriko, whose threat level is through the roof for potentially being the cause of one or more of the students mysteriously being found dead on campus or in a river, either that or in a bloody pile in a dark alley, that works too.
Yes, this is my issue with Noriko as well.
Ayane is becoming rather calm and aware of how popular Sensei is, and I am certain Kirin has had a significant impact on that (as well as Sensei being just .... not the best person ever....).
Noriko on the other hand is highly obsessive, extremely intelligent and knows exactly how to act and react to appear calmer/nicer/more perfect than she is. Surprisingly Sensei has noticed that (partly) but she spells trouble. And with trouble, I tots am with you there, I mean violence and murder to anyone approaching Sensei aside her.
And that is especially true for Maya, where even Noriko is not holding back in how she feels about her (and neither does Maya, rather surprisingly. Which just means that whatever happened between the two had to be absolutely terrible if someone can get such a reaction out of Maya, who shut herself out of feeling due to the myriads of resets she already had to endure).

That being said, I do believe that it won't be that violent, or rather I hope, cause for all the red flags that Noriko is throwing, she actually became my favorite character (hey, don't judge, I always had a crush for hyper-intelligent punks. The hair is an added bonus on top).
Then again, this is LiL... There is only one HOPE in this game, and he does not share happiness.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, this is my issue with Noriko as well.
Ayane is becoming rather calm and aware of how popular Sensei is, and I am certain Kirin has had a significant impact on that (as well as Sensei being just .... not the best person ever....).
Noriko on the other hand is highly obsessive, extremely intelligent and knows exactly how to act and react to appear calmer/nicer/more perfect than she is. Surprisingly Sensei has noticed that (partly) but she spells trouble. And with trouble, I tots am with you there, I mean violence and murder to anyone approaching Sensei aside her.
And that is especially true for Maya, where even Noriko is not holding back in how she feels about her (and neither does Maya, rather surprisingly. Which just means that whatever happened between the two had to be absolutely terrible if someone can get such a reaction out of Maya, who shut herself out of feeling due to the myriads of resets she already had to endure).

That being said, I do believe that it won't be that violent, or rather I hope, cause for all the red flags that Noriko is throwing, she actually became my favorite character (hey, don't judge, I always had a crush for hyper-intelligent punks. The hair is an added bonus on top).
Then again, this is LiL... There is only one HOPE in this game, and he does not share happiness.
Definitely, she is an extreme threat to the entire cast, including player Sensei. It doesn't help that she has actively admitted to being armed either. When the calm and collected girl starts freaking out, there's a definite problem on our hands and Maya, easily the calmest and most collected girl in class, definitely freaked out. Worse was what happened in her dorm events, the face she made, I don't think I'll be forgetting that ever, and I absolutely think Noriko showing up like she did is the sole cause of that. She obviously has enough animosity toward Maya not to care about her, though she should still be concerned because it directly involves player Sensei as well, but I don't think she even knows the extent to which she is tormenting the poor girl without even lifting a finger.

As for my favorite, I'm remaining loyal to Rin, I don't care if she isn't as far into her story and, so far mostly platonic, relationship with player Sensei and I don't care if she has almost no content aside from her story elements.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I fully expect violence to happen. I expect a fair bit of it in the middle act, honestly, and I expect it to always occur shortly before a reset (and for the reset to largely rewrite what happens). This would be %100 in keeping with genre convention.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I fully expect violence to happen. I expect a fair bit of it in the middle act, honestly, and I expect it to always occur shortly before a reset (and for the reset to largely rewrite what happens). This would be %100 in keeping with genre convention.
Indeed, and I fully expect Noriko to be the culprit if there is even only one. We've seen how unstable Ami is and, while she may not normally do such things, she is anything but a normal state of mind right now. All it would take is one little push and she could snap. It could easily be violence as a result of a literal two person war between those two after Ami discovers Noriko doing something that pushes her over the edge.

If no-one ends up in a fridge I will be most disappointed.
Now that someone's said this, I'm just waiting for Selebus to meme it. Like have one of the girl's Halloween costumes be a fridge if there's another Halloween event or something.
Or they could literally be in a fridge, but not in the same sense as what Cerpin is suggesting or as a costume. It would be extremely difficult to explain, though. Maybe they were hiding from an imminent threat like a snapped Ami or Noriko or even someone whose extent of mental instability we don't yet know. Maybe they were waiting to ambush him for some reason. Could be Noriko or Ami, again snapped at this point, waiting to eliminate the threat to their relationship he has become. Could be one of the currently sexually active girls he's with, I mean any of the ones he has actually had sex with himself, waiting to ambush him in a reverse rape roleplay situation or some other situation where they take him by surprise and it ends up in a sex scene. Could be a girl who couldn't bring up the courage to take the steps toward their first time directly and instead tried to surprise him, NEVER turn your back on the quiet ones.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
What do you mean aside of that one semi-nude scene? Did you forget we nailed someone who looks like her against a wall? Or the tentacles? How could you forget the tentacles?!

This is a weird game....
That's not Maya. That was 416D2049206F6B61793F
also I am generous already to include Sana in the list. I mean, one of the scenes with her was so intimidate, it had to be censored... :unsure:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Indeed, and I fully expect Noriko to be the culprit if there is even only one. We've seen how unstable Ami is and, while she may not normally do such things, she is anything but a normal state of mind right now. All it would take is one little push and she could snap. It could easily be violence as a result of a literal two person war between those two after Ami discovers Noriko doing something that pushes her over the edge.
If Yumi ever develops an attachment to MC and finds out about Futaba, I would expect violence.
If/when Yumi becomes intimate with MC and Chika finds out, there will be violence (possibly against MC)
Self-harm is violence, and Rin is Rin.

Noriko is predictably violent. But fully half the girls could easily reach that point given the right set of variables, especially in the lead up to a reset when everyone's "settings" are wonky.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
If Yumi ever develops an attachment to MC and finds out about Futaba, I would expect violence.
If/when Yumi becomes intimate with MC and Chika finds out, there will be violence (possibly against MC)

Noriko is predictably violent. But fully half the girls could easily reach that point given the right set of variables, especially in the lead up to a reset when everyone's "settings" are wonky.
IF Yumi develops an attachment to MC ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ami might just kill if she catches sensei in the act with a girl, Makoto especially.
Maya would probably carry out a scientific experiement titles " In how many pieces can you chop up a Noriko ? "
Noriko will 100% kill Kirin is she figures out that she is crushing on sensei.
Drunken Sana might have a few things to say about her Sensei being stolen, especially after how much she opens up to him.

The more I type, the more I feel like act 2 will be a battle rolaye.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020

I don't think Yumi will actually care much about Futaba. The hate against her was never true hate, it was rather disappointment that she would not stand up for herself and fight (something Yumi has been doing her whole life, and that is the measures she is using here on Futaba as well). I don't even think she dislikes her at all, imo it is mostly projecting her own fears into Futaba and that makes her angry. In a very weird, Yumi-ish way she cares for her that way (which ofc is tots fucked up and I am not trying to justify it, merely trying to explain it).

I also don't think Chika will be any violent would she ever find out about Sensei and Yumi. Rather she would be happy that finally Yumi found someone she opened up to, sth she didn't even really do for Chika. Ofc, Chika would be incredibly hurt, but she is the kind of person who would accept the pain in favor of Yumis happiness.

However, I fully expect violence if Yumi finds out that Sensei bangs everyone else aside of Chika and Chika finds out that as well and gets hurt by that. THAT is where Yumi would draw the line and that is where she will become violent, because both are family (not by blood but in spirit). Also Yumi would massacre Sensei would he ever hurt Chinamy, but she is the only one safe from Sensei being a creep. Probably. Oh god hopefully...
Ami might just kill if she catches sensei in the act with a girl, Makoto especially.
Maya would probably carry out a scientific experiement titles " In how many pieces can you chop up a Noriko ? "
Drunken Sana might have a few things to say about her Sensei being stolen, especially after how much she opens up to him.

Rin could actually be in that list as well if Sensei really hurts Futaba, same reason for Yumi/Chika dynamic. Rin is super-chill and attached to Sensei as well but still, that's her red line.
In a weird, similar fashion I'd picture Ayane becoming protective of Sana as well. She would hate herself and Sensei for that, but she would protect Sana over her attachment to Sensei. Not cause she wants but she is genuinely a good person.

That aside, can you guys please not picture my favorite character as the upcoming Star in "Japan Chrime Series"? Would be nice. I am fully aware that she will end in a blender, or she will put everyone else in a blender, but I am willing to pretend otherwise for as long as possible. ^^

Oct 13, 2020
It’s always been on my to-read list, as my favorite writer of Grisaia writes them. I read the latter 2 Grisaia entries a few months ago and they were good but felt like they were mostly fan service outside of finally learning Yuuji’s backstory and what actually happened with his sister. Though I love the witty, morbid, and surprisingly educational content of his writing so I’ll get to them at some point.
It is very pleasing to see several of you here including Selebus have also read Grisaia, which set the bar for me in regards of fluid, witty, entertaining, natural dialogue in VNs. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering how much I enjoy this game's dialogue as well.
Praise be.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Right, she's just being a tsundere at this point. As for Chika, she is one of the few that is fully expecting an exclusive relationship and is still unaware of his other relationships with the class and others outside it. However, she WILL find out, she's too smart not to figure it out eventually, and there WILL be something bad for player Sensei when she does. NEVER piss off Chika, that leads right into a bad time, though I don't think she'll ever get violent unless Chinami was involved and got hurt in the process, in which case he better run VERY far away, though she might chew him out for going behind her back and cheating. Ami WOULD kill if she caught another girl too close to him, she's far too unstable at this point and the same can be said of Noriko. I don't, however, see any significance to Makoto being the one he's caught with as opposed to a different girl. Maya I could see because then we're talking about Ami's best friend and Noriko's mortal enemy, both of which are much worse. As for Kirin, no, Noriko specifically states she's okay sharing with any girl who has no feelings for him and is just in a physical relationship with him. So far, the only girl that fits that description and is therefore safe is Kirin. Anyone else is as good as dead.

I don't think Yumi will actually care much about Futaba. The hate against her was never true hate, it was rather disappointment that she would not stand up for herself and fight (something Yumi has been doing her whole life, and that is the measures she is using here on Futaba as well). I don't even think she dislikes her at all, imo it is mostly projecting her own fears into Futaba and that makes her angry. In a very weird, Yumi-ish way she cares for her that way (which ofc is tots fucked up and I am not trying to justify it, merely trying to explain it).

I also don't think Chika will be any violent would she ever find out about Sensei and Yumi. Rather she would be happy that finally Yumi found someone she opened up to, sth she didn't even really do for Chika. Ofc, Chika would be incredibly hurt, but she is the kind of person who would accept the pain in favor of Yumis happiness.

However, I fully expect violence if Yumi finds out that Sensei bangs everyone else aside of Chika and Chika finds out that as well and gets hurt by that. THAT is where Yumi would draw the line and that is where she will become violent, because both are family (not by blood but in spirit). Also Yumi would massacre Sensei would he ever hurt Chinamy, but she is the only one safe from Sensei being a creep. Probably. Oh god hopefully...

Rin could actually be in that list as well if Sensei really hurts Futaba, same reason for Yumi/Chika dynamic. Rin is super-chill and attached to Sensei as well but still, that's her red line.
In a weird, similar fashion I'd picture Ayane becoming protective of Sana as well. She would hate herself and Sensei for that, but she would protect Sana over her attachment to Sensei. Not cause she wants but she is genuinely a good person.

That aside, can you guys please not picture my favorite character as the upcoming Star in "Japan Chrime Series"? Would be nice. I am fully aware that she will end in a blender, or she will put everyone else in a blender, but I am willing to pretend otherwise for as long as possible. ^^
Right, Yumi's trying to make Futaba better herself, though she really is going about it the wrong way. I used to count the Futaba bullying against Yumi, but that was before I made the realization she was going about trying to help Futaba in her own weird, violent, bullying way. She's doing things based on what she learned growing up, which was in the tough environment of a yakuza gang. The yakuza don't exactly take it easy on those they see as weak, therefore neither does Yumi.

I also agree on Chika, she doesn't seem like the violent type, but never underestimate the fury of an older sibling. There is one and only one situation where I could see Chika getting violent and that's if Chinami got hurt.

Yumi, on the other hand, WOULD get violent if she found out, especially once she knows he's involved with Chika because then it turns into hurting Chika by cheating on her. Again, a situation where he'd better run far away if he wants to survive. The same can be said if harm comes to Chinami. I honestly don't know which would be worse, Yumi or Chika, because both would hunt him down for allowing Chinami to get hurt and would DEFINITELY murder him if he hurt her himself.

I don't see Rin getting violent under any circumstances except in self defense or defense of another if she witnesses violence in progress. I could see her resuming her self harm or worse if something bad happened to one of the other girls, especially Futaba, Otoha, or Chika.

Ayane, however, yeah, she would get violent in a heartbeat and she knows how to defend herself and others. Those martial arts lessons aren't just for show. However, here is where I see a major conflict. She is obsessed with player Sensei to an extreme level, so the question of if her obsession would win over her common sense, which at that point is screaming at her to save Sana or whoever is in danger, remains unanswered.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
That's not Maya. That was 416D2049206F6B61793F
also I am generous already to include Sana in the list. I mean, one of the scenes with her was so intimidate, it had to be censored... :unsure:
I do think they are part of the same entity. Like old and new/altered/memory missing Sensei.

About the ongoing thing about Ayane and other girls who might get violent.
I dont really see that happen. They all show signs of at least some kind of being ok with sharing Sensei.
Ayane with having daddy issues (which alot of the girls have or might have) sees Sensei as a somewhat replacement for her father. And she even states that she would be okay with "sharing" him as long as she gets most of the attention.

Sorry if you mean Noriko. Given their history Noriko could go at Maya or both of them at each other.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Ami WOULD kill if she caught another girl too close to him, she's far too unstable at this point and the same can be said of Noriko. I don't, however, see any significance to Makoto being the one he's caught with as opposed to a different girl. Maya I could see because then we're talking about Ami's best friend and Noriko's mortal enemy, both of which are much worse. As for Kirin, no, Noriko specifically states she's okay sharing with any girl who has no feelings for him and is just in a physical relationship with him. So far, the only girl that fits that description and is therefore safe is Kirin. Anyone else is as good as dead.
I singled out Makoto as Ami seems to have particular dislike towards her, and Makoto has been antagonistic towards her as well, thou that might have just been the first invite over event making Ami extra jelous. With Maya or Ayane I think Ami would take it better. Her best friends being happy might mellow out the reaction, unlike if she caught him with someone she can't stand. Especially since Maya or Ayane know Ami very well, they could probably calm her down

Reactions: mr.Mingle

ScaryTED

Jul 24, 2017
This whole issue has been talked about a LOT, but I can't find a clear answer to my specific question, so I'm asking it here. Sorry if it has been asked-and-answered but I missed it.

I'm past the beach event, and I did it without doing 'Schadenfreude', but I still don't feel great doing it even though Rin was able to make her confession. Feels too much like rubbing salt in the wound, and I don't wanna do my homie like that. However, I seem to have progressed as far as I can in the loop at the moment, with everything pushed forward except the Chika line, and I am worried that I'm just spinning my wheels. Do you have to do the 'Scadenfreude' event to continue the game? The beach event hit me pretty hard, so not hurting Rin has a high priority for me, even though Chika seems like a very fun character.

Reactions: Kink master
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes