ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Why did i have the brilliant Idea of playing this at 3 AM?

Very well developed, I hope for more!
Ah... the classic, happened to me too, i even checked the tags, but totally forgot about them while i was playing.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Finally hopped on the bandwagon and made a SubscribeStar page as well! Check that out if you'd like to support the game and have a vendetta against Patreon!

Sidenote: The SubscribeStar page is for all work that I do, not just Lessons in Love. So keep an eye out for special updates for unreleased content in other projects!

substar.png

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Finally hopped on the bandwagon and made a SubscribeStar page as well! Check that out if you'd like to support the game and have a vendetta against Patreon!

Sidenote: The SubscribeStar page is for all work that I do, not just Lessons in Love. So keep an eye out for special updates for unreleased content in other projects!

View attachment 728181
Please tell me this scene will eventually be in the game!

Jacky Chan

Nov 24, 2018
Love your work, this is the only game I ever play that makes me stop and read all the dialogues cause the story is so good. Hope you find more success in the future and will support you asap. (y)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The July gravure poll is now live on

With Sana and Yumi being the victors of both May and June respectively, which girl will be crowned the Queen of July and receive a special beach photo set?!

CharaStudio-2020-07-13-23-53-15-Render.png

Reactions: Kpoptarts

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
Hello, I am new here.

Just started playing this game yesterday, really enjoyed the game, great art and writing and the comedy is my cup of tea. The girls are all interesting with their own charms and problems. I had fun time playing in this world filled with happiness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10/10 looking forward for the next update.

PS. Sorry if my English not good, it's not my 1st language.

PSS. Oh and congrats to the Dev for finally achieving his dream. Best wishes to you going forward.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Selebus you made a Subscribestar, but why isn't it in ? You seem to be in the normal Subscribestar . :unsure:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
sooo I usually don't comment on updates right away but...usually when a page updates with a new version there is usually a new version available in the downloads that corresponds to the changelog as new download links are provided when a update is made to the post... unless the files were not updated on upload and they are still listed as 0.5.0 instead of 0.5.1 as every file, win, mac and android are listed as 0.5.0...which would be nice to know.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
unless the files were not updated on upload and they are still listed as 0.5.0 instead of 0.5.1...which would be nice to know.
Yeah that's an error on my behalf. The previous files were labeled as 0.5.0 but the ones I most recently uploaded are 0.5.0public (Which I changed to 0.5.1 as it's mainly bug fixes and minor changes to older content)

args48

Jun 12, 2020
You're not planning to do this with Chika sister right?
I JUST WANT TO PROTECT HER D=
He better have scenes with her! I choose her on the beach and it was hilarious. ;)

Though probably best to leave her scenes as optional because they make might make some uncomfortable.

EDIT: Grats on the milestone. You deserve it.

Last edited:

thiagodigao

Jan 3, 2019
dunno why, but the animations from 0.3.0 & 0.4.0 are laggy, and the new ones from 0.5.0 the are smoother.
android version.

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Ugh i loved playing v1.0 and enjoyed 3.0 but my fear of the horror genre limits my ability to play because the 'secret' room scares the shit out of me without there being any dialogue (i can't get to the dialogue out of fear) but fuck me i love the game all the same even if i'm in constant terror of it

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
dunno why, but the animations from 0.3.0 & 0.4.0 are laggy, and the new ones from 0.5.0 the are smoother.
android version.
Just out of curiosity, do you know if your charger was plugged in when you were experiencing the animation lag? I've only gotten two other reports of that (One was my girlfriend when she was testing the game) and both times it was solved as soon as the charger was unplugged. No idea why.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes