LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Finally hopped on the bandwagon and made a SubscribeStar page as well! Check that out if you'd like to support the game and have a vendetta against Patreon!

Sidenote: The SubscribeStar page is for all work that I do, not just Lessons in Love. So keep an eye out for special updates for unreleased content in other projects!

View attachment 728181
Option to sub isn't there yet, but once it is I will. I do indeed hate Patreon and love your game =P

Sir_Shy

Apr 26, 2017
So far I'm enjoying the game, the characters are likable and the story isn't bad! Not gonna lie though, that initial... sort of noisy jumpscare that occurs at the very beginning of the game is just a complete dick move. I feel like it nearly burst my damn ear drums it was so fuckin' loud.

Reactions: CloakedJ24

thiagodigao

Jan 3, 2019
Just out of curiosity, do you know if your charger was plugged in when you were experiencing the animation lag? I've only gotten two other reports of that (One was my girlfriend when she was testing the game) and both times it was solved as soon as the charger was unplugged. No idea why.
Nope, i don't tend to use my phone while charging.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
The user meant patch as in only download changed/patched files(7.7MB, 11 files), vs everything again(1.12GB). Nothing was removed and files come unpacked, a smaller patch would therefor not cause issues.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
There’s really no reason to download 0.5.1 if you have 0.5.0, to be honest. This is just the polished public release and all of the minor changes that come with it will be part of the 0.6.0 download that will come out in August.

Reactions: fortuna95

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Option to sub isn't there yet, but once it is I will. I do indeed hate Patreon and love your game =P
Thank you so much for even considering it! I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

For anyone wondering, the SubscribeStar page is now active !

Reactions: LemuresXL

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I downloaded 0.5.0 but no new content is showing up in the Event Tracker, any ideas?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not really necessary as it doesn’t really contain any new content or gamebreaking issues from 0.5.0. This is just the slightly more polished version that was always meant to release today prior to the Patreon version being leaked
There’s really no reason to download 0.5.1 if you have 0.5.0, to be honest
the 0.6.0 download that will come out in August
any ideas?

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I'm getting Doki Doki vibes playing this game, tho i hope you will not make this that harsh.
I'm with ya. The weirdness and creepiness is cool. The mystery and story that's there... But, I don't want to see the girls dying or anything terrible like that =\

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes