Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Where is the save file located ??? I couldn't find this game name on the RenPy save folder !!!

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then what is your game save folder name you used ???

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Yes! Not only are there plans for H-scenes for every character (And side character), but everyone will have their own ending as well! Affection levels for Sara, Haruka, Kirin, Karin, and Kaori are all being added in 060 with the introduction of side character dating.

As a true degenerate, I can't imagine ever finding enjoyment in writing something where we don't get to fuck the heroines.
a fellow degenerate indeed.
Cant wait to get to romance rin or sana or honestly any of them. also cant wait for yumi to show more of her softer side, didnt care about her at first but now that her story is getting more developed im starting to really like her. damn you.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Where is the save file located ??? I couldn't find this game name on the RenPy save folder !!!

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
then what is your game save folder name you used ???
Do you see one labeled Test2 or something similar in AppData? The wrong folder generated when the game was first made and I can’t retro-fix it without risk of ruining future releases. Alternatively, you should be able to find your saves in the folder for 040 if you played that. The game creates a save folder when you launch it.

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Do you see one labeled Test2 or something similar in AppData? The wrong folder generated when the game was first made and I can’t retro-fix it without risk of ruining future releases. Alternatively, you should be able to find your saves in the folder for 040 if you played that. The game creates a save folder when you launch it.
Thanks for replying !!!

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Because there are 21 animations in the game right now.
Hmm I wanted to check it out using the gallery mod to see if I'd like it and all the scenes appear to just be a slideshow of slightly changing still images where only the characters faces change. Are the sex scenes actually supposed to use the Koikatsu animations?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hmm I wanted to check it out using the gallery mod to see if I'd like it and all the scenes appear to just be a slideshow of slightly changing still images where only the characters faces change. Are the sex scenes actually supposed to use the Koikatsu animations?
The animations are accessible through the dorm room and require you to play the initial sex scenes in order to unlock them. Most of them are modified animations from Koikatsu. I think there’s only one full custom animation right now since I’ve been putting most of the development time into writing and have been doing this on the side of my job (Which I just quit to work on this full time)

• Red Heart
Reactions: oblivion9900

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
The animations are accessible through the dorm room and require you to play the initial sex scenes in order to unlock them. Most of them are modified animations from Koikatsu. I think there’s only one full custom animation right now since I’ve been putting most of the development time into writing and have been doing this on the side of my job (Which I just quit to work on this full time)
Ahh okay, I'll go through the game proper then. Thanks!

AShortBusVet

Apr 25, 2020
Just out of curiosity, do you know if your charger was plugged in when you were experiencing the animation lag? I've only gotten two other reports of that (One was my girlfriend when she was testing the game) and both times it was solved as soon as the charger was unplugged. No idea why.
Some phones throttle themselves while being charged to reduce heat buildup

phantomninja

Jul 20, 2020
Because there are 21 animations in the game right now.
Hi, Selebus! Love the game, man, incredible job and an insane amount of content! Very well done! I just have a question about the animations. You say there are 21 in all so far, but are you referring only to the lust event animations in the dorms? If so, I've only found a total of 10, I think, between only 5 characters, in v.0.5.1. I also read on the Discord that people were saying you gotta have everyone at 5 points of lust to unlock everything, which I have, but I still don't see any more animations than 10. I'm over 300 days in the games and I think I've unlocked every event and secret in the game as they are all checked green. Is there something I don't understand? Are there more lust animations w/ these girls and the other girls, and I just have to keep raising affection and lust to unlock them? Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You say there are 21 in all so far, but are you referring only to the lust event animations in the dorms?
Hey! Glad you're enjoying the game so far! I should have been a little more clear in my wording of that. You're right, there are 10 different events with animations, but each of those events has 2 variants of the animation (For when things start speeding up). The Ayane missionary one has 3 variants. So there are 21 animation files over the course of 10 animated scenes. If everything is green in the tracker and you have all available girls at 5 lust, you've definitely seen everything until 060 (Which will be out in less than 2 weeks on Patreon). But 060 will also come with 4 new animated scenes (With technically 8 animations), 2 new lust events, and several other h-scenes coming from other stuff!

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
I have all scenes except Rewrite and Restart and the 2nd and 5th Secret scenes. Any hints for how to unlock them?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I have all scenes except Rewrite and Restart and the 2nd and 5th Secret scenes. Any hints for how to unlock them?
I can't give out how to unlock the secret scenes but I will tell you that the last two main events should unlock shortly after secret 2 :)

The Discord is always willing to help if you wanted to ask someone there!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Lessons in Love 0.6.0 will launch of the first of August for all patrons and is the largest update so far!

Expect solo events for Haruka/Kirin/Karin/Kaori/Sara as well as side events for Ami/Ayane/Chika/Makoto.
Two new characters will also make their first appearance in this update!

If you want instant access to the update, please consider to help me reach the next goal of $5k (Which will ultimately unlock an entire second floor of dorms).

Thanks as always for playing Lessons in Love!

060preview.png

Last edited:

phantomninja

Jul 20, 2020
Hey! Glad you're enjoying the game so far! I should have been a little more clear in my wording of that. You're right, there are 10 different events with animations, but each of those events has 2 variants of the animation (For when things start speeding up). The Ayane missionary one has 3 variants. So there are 21 animation files over the course of 10 animated scenes. If everything is green in the tracker and you have all available girls at 5 lust, you've definitely seen everything until 060 (Which will be out in less than 2 weeks on Patreon). But 060 will also come with 4 new animated scenes (With technically 8 animations), 2 new lust events, and several other h-scenes coming from other stuff!
Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for me! Can't wait for more Makoto and Futaba lust events! ^_^

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.5.1] [Selebus] - Original Size 1.13GB
Compressed Android Port(285MB): - - -
Compressed Windows(268MB):
- - -

These builds feature OEJ's gallery unlocker mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

Solutus

Jul 11, 2017
This one goes out to all the homies who skimmed the description and ignored all the tags only to be faced with their first "secret" scene. If your dick shrank faster then ant-man whilst your balls receded back into your body from the fear inducing, yet thought provoking content that followed, just know your aren't alone.

I for one am scared shitless, but after taking a shot of whiskey I've decided to forge through, come with me brothers
(and sisters?)!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes