barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Speaking of missing scenes, I had to repeat lots of the game a few months ago due to the "badhomie" scenes at the beach. I just couldn't do that to Rin. That took probably 2 or 3 hours, zipping through everything.

But I noticed over the last few updates that I am missing a single scene in the game, Haruka's "Fixing Pipes" event, mainly because Harika is the least interesting character, to me, and only available one particular time on the weekend, so I sort of ignored her for awhile. What did I miss? Can someone briefly describe it?

Is this scene in any way important to the story?

I try to be a completist, but I can't imagine replaying the last 3/4th of LiL just to get this scene. It would probably take me all day of endlessly clicking, and I don't look forward to seeing Bluebird again.
I don't see that one listed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Sure and that's totally fine. It's okay to not see all events.
BUT NOT WHEN IT'S SANA!
When it comes down to it it's good to have a save where you get all the events to experience them.. but at the same time, probably good to also have a playthrough where you can spare some of the girls some very traumatizing events. I need to actually get back on my more moral sensei playthrough that I am hoping can spare some pain for Ayane (by not having Kirin involved, all I have to do is miss the prisoner event), and follow Maya's advice and not go for Ami (which I thought was gross anyway but again, wanted 100% to see where those things take us)

Sep 30, 2020
not really mad,but the paid update is dropped after 2 weeks and the creator pointed out how instant leaks correlates with noticeable drop in subscriptions.
I wonder if faster leaks have any correlation with the amount of fanboys posting complaints and being upset about it on a piracy forum?
Who knows..

Reactions: slipperysnake

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm into this series for the lewds like everyone else, however, I am so glad that Chinami got some love. She adds some comedy relief and the scenes from this episode were just too dear. More Chinami, please.

Reactions: alex2011

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm into this series for the lewds like everyone else, however, I am so glad that Chinami got some love. She adds some comedy relief and the scenes from this episode were just too dear. More Chinami, please.
How did you get the second one?

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
How did you get the second one?
still trying to figure out this myself, I'm just calling her every chance I get to see if it results in the event, it could be specific day related, or I just may need more affection, I'm down to that last event and then I think I saved on Osako's first event, but that's the last out of this update I have.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
still trying to figure out this myself, I'm just calling her every chance I get to see if it results in the event, it could be specific day related, or I just may need more affection, I'm down to that last event and then I think I saved on Okona's first event, but that's the last out of this update I have.
I got the first scene at 15 affection by calling in the morning.
I got the second at 20 affection by calling in the afternoon.

Note: For some reason, I was under the impression you could only call in the morning, so both may unlock at 15

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes