PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Sound is both required for progression as well as extremely important to the game's design. Do not mute the game
Pretty sure i've said this at least once somewhere - maybe an earlier update of this game.

If sound is required ... i won't even be downloading this game, much less playing it.

Why don't you change all the dialog to emojis, like that other game has, just to make it even more annoying to play?​

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017

Pretty sure i've said this at least once somewhere - maybe an earlier update of this game.

If sound is required ... i won't even be downloading this game, much less playing it.

Why don't you change all the dialog to emojis, like that other game has, just to make it even more annoying to play?​
Lighten up and touch some grass, Francis. It only comes up once or twice. Use a walkthrough or the excellent wiki.

The sooner you stop whining about everything not being tailored to your specific desires is the sooner you grow up.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Updated the cheat post... nothing has changed since 0.15.0 part 2.

This game has way too much code to go through to make sure there are still no consequences to cheating. Didnt stop me from going through it though.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Trying again. Anyone have a 100% no cheat save file? Or at least know of a way to rewrite the cheater flag? I really. Really. REALLY. Don't want to replay it all even with skipping everything.
It doesn't affect anything yet, and if it ever does it will probably just be a joke, like the One True Ending in the Barack and Brony route. If you absolutely must undo it and insist upon being a pussy either google "renpy save editor" or enable the console with Unren.

Ankoku you need a better text editor my man
Screenshot 2021-09-02 192043.png

Reactions: Greily

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
What I need is to clear some room off this computer to be able to actually fit visual studio on it.
Oh no, this is VS Code. It's like 100MB. I had to use vanilla VS early in my career I've thanked the god of wires every day since that I haven't needed it.

Reactions: El_Zane_123

AgilityHex

Jun 2, 2018
I don't like the way the letter a changed in the menu. It makes it feel like Sensei losing touch with reality is starting to slip into other areas of the game. Also I don't mean that I dislike it, it just makes me uncomfortable in the way that this game does sometimes.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Is it difficult to port to android? The link is grayed out for Android users. Any info would be appreciated!

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
"Hi, my name is Henry Williamson, I wrote the novel A Chronicle of Ancient Sunlight, regarded to be one of the longest books written in the English language at 6,062 pages and 2,436,924 words."

And Selebus is like:
watch.png

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
new update thoughts:
so sana revealed her brother was murdered wouldnt that be so weird if it was Uta's brother that did it and that's how he ended up in jail. probably not though considering Uta isn't even from this city but it probably wont even be a character we know though or be brought up again

Karin is afraid of the sound of mac and cheese, so she is afraid of the sound of a wet sticky pot getting stirred huh? this is going to be a problem in the future

Robert Frost was a hack- thank you Selebus I laughed a solid minute at this unexpected segue into poetry. besides just fucking a tree I would be highly Sus of any curvy piece of drift wood too

Continuity Errors
maki owns a sex shop, openly admits to trying products in her spare time for product testing purposes and she says its been along time since anything has been as deep as two fingers in her... I don't believe her in the slightest

Reactions: akselx and alex2011

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020

Your loss. Not that it bothers anyone if you won't play it so ^^

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes