>succeed

>be you
>complain about puzzles because that'll teach me
>cry, fap, repeat

>be lessons in love
>be now over 1 million words

>be me again
>vanish
puzzles... that is a very optimistic look for what those are. not a complaint or dislike of them. Just those are not puzzles. flash card memorization is more like it.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
If any modders read this, you could create a hint mod like so:
1) write a web scraper to get a list of event triggers from the wiki
2) apply a topological sort on the directed acyclic graph of event dependencies
3) add a ui to display the event triggers for all events that the user can currently complete
*cough*

That should more or less meet your needs (though it doesn't at all work the way you describe under the hood).

Reactions: akselx

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
>be me
>put puzzles in game to try and make people who aren't paying attention quit
>succeed

>be you
>complain about puzzles because that'll teach me
>cry, fap, repeat

>be lessons in love
>be now over 1 million words

>be me again
>vanish
>barges into the thread
>boasts about word count
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

Selebus is a sigma male confirmed

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
puzzles... that is a very optimistic look for what those are. not a complaint or dislike of them. Just those are not puzzles. flash card memorization is more like it.
I mean, those could technically count as a type of memory puzzle.

>barges into the thread
>boasts about word count
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

Selebus is a sigma male confirmed
The first part is in response to complaints over events like "There Is Nothing," where there were answers in previous events, people didn't pay attention to the text or write down information that should have stood out like Sensei's password, and then proceeded to complain when they got stuck because they didn't have the answers they either weren't paying attention to or completely skipped over because they are skipping text.

The second part is due to the fact that this project is now larger than the bible in word count and this count is continually increasing. I have no doubt it will reach or surpass "Remembrance of Things Past" by Marcel Proust, a book with a whopping 9,609,000 words. That's about triple the current latest example he has surpassed, the bible. This game has several more years of development to go, so we have several years to see this happen and each release makes a pretty significant leap.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I mean, those could technically count as a type of memory puzzle.

The first part is in response to complaints over events like "There Is Nothing," where there were answers in previous events, people didn't pay attention to the text or write down information that should have stood out like Sensei's password, and then proceeded to complain when they got stuck because they didn't have the answers they either weren't paying attention to or completely skipped over because they are skipping text.

The second part is due to the fact that this project is now larger than the bible in word count and this count is continually increasing. I have no doubt it will reach or surpass "Remembrance of Things Past" by Marcel Proust, a book with a whopping 9,609,000 words. That's about triple the current latest example he has surpassed, the bible. This game has several more years of development to go, so we have several years to see this happen and each release makes a pretty significant leap.
And a grand majority of it is Sensei's monologue.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And a grand majority of it is Sensei's monologue.
I believe so, yes. I would actually have to go through and break down a word count into sections based on whether it was in a monologue or not, which is kind of tedious even compared to a basic word count of the whole game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
love story so far just hate why when story got the worst part MC face just no emotion and what happen about his eye is fucking disgusting MC face just kick me out from story everytime
That's just how player Sensei is, he's designed so that you do hate him.

I'm sure it's a patreon perk as long as you can get yourself to Texas. Probably one of the high tiers though (like at least $30 a month)
Probably more like $100. :p

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Oh, nice. Looks like in the next update we're going to be dealing with the fallout if the previous one. Rin, Molly, Tsuneyo and Niki events.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Time to see if he continues to dig the hole deeper just because he can, or remembers he's better than this.

Fitting that character screen in-game tried to remind him as much.
I fully expect him to start taking advantage of Molly's heartbreak, possibly even going so far as to enlist the hopelessly naive Tsuneyo as a wingwoman

Rin content could go either way -- he tends to be a bit better around Rin, so maybe he'll be supportive and encouraging for a change.

really looking forward to the Niki content, those are always great, and since they always seem to meet over food, hopefully we'll see Kaori as well.

Jul 11, 2019
>be sensei
>inner monologue
>gets all the girls

>be you
>monologues are stupid
>gets no girls
I think Selebus has just revealed the true reason Sensei is so sought after.
It's not the fact that the resets help make the girls adapt to whatever personality he has or because he's pretty much the only male in Kumon-mi; it's the inner monologue.
Brb, gonna inner monologue in front of my friends, maybe I'll be happy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, nice. Looks like in the next update we're going to be dealing with the fallout if the previous one. Rin, Molly, Tsuneyo and Niki events.
Good, I'm anxious to see how the direct aftermath plays out.

Time to see if he continues to dig the hole deeper just because he can, or remembers he's better than this.

Fitting that character screen in-game tried to remind him as much.
He probably will dig himself deeper. I'm more worried about the girls, poor Molly and Rin went through a ton last update and that has to be weighing heavily on both of them, at least if they finally realize the damage that's been done. They may be too late to take some of it back and act like none of it ever happened, but they can at least try to patch things up assuming Rin isn't still in the middle of experiencing her tunnel vision directed at Otoha.

I fully expect him to start taking advantage of Molly's heartbreak, possibly even going so far as to enlist the hopelessly naive Tsuneyo as a wingwoman

Rin content could go either way -- he tends to be a bit better around Rin, so maybe he'll be supportive and encouraging for a change.

really looking forward to the Niki content, those are always great, and since they always seem to meet over food, hopefully we'll see Kaori as well.
After what he did to Miku, I could see it and I don't trust him not to do it for even a second. I'm gonna be real pissed off at him if he goes through with that regardless of whether I saw it coming or not.

The only reason I could see for him being careful around Rin is because she's an emotional landmine that could go off with the slightest push toward setting off her depression again. Remember, his goal is to get in her panties, he can't do that if she gets pushed into a level of depression that could make her another Wakana. If she didn't have this going on, he probably would have been more brazen with his methods like he is with other girls.

I have no doubt we'll see Kaori in the Niki events, maybe to give them another sausage fest (that name is still way too funny).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes