barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Let's see.
As I understand the timeline (please correct me, I'm writing this with the need to sleep and slight alcohol consumption):
Your timeline appears to be correct, but I will point out that the reason Sensei jumped is speculative, not established.

I agree with that particular speculation, but the reason for the jump hasn't been established concretely in game yet.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
As I understand the timeline (please correct me, I'm writing this with the need to sleep and slight alcohol consumption):
Original Sensei has a brother and lives close to the Nakayamas.
His brother also has a wife and daughter.
Sensei wants to become a teacher and grows close to the Nakayamas, particularly Niki, who he has a relationship with.
Sensei seems to also have had an affair with his sister in law, with her "grooming" him, evident by her teasing and well, the happy scene with the teacher (who is likely the sister in law and his inspiration for becoming a teacher).
Somewhere here, I think, he disappears for the first time and then comes back.

Maya did mention sometime that current Sensei is simliar to past Sensei (which is also how he is remembered, but that might just be reset magic making people adapt).
Perhaps Pre-Loop Sensei and Player Sensei are one and the same. We, both the players and Sensei, just don't know it yet.
She straight up says that she believes him to be he real Sensei in a way that indicate that Sensei's from previous loops weren't him.
1637371450694.png

I believe that to be the case. That after suicide, Sensei's body became a vehicle for deceased people and that he only now got a turn again.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
There is one notable glitch during the second beach event, however, where Yumi is all but consenting to have sex with him. It's unclear if that's an alternate timeline, hallucination, or flashback, but it is noteworthy.
Might I add that Yumi starts to act like a cliche romanceable npc the moment sensei disynchronises (maybe she reverts back to her original designs of how she "supposed" to be this far into the story and with this much affection?). Might be hallucinations, might be something else.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
so I was just poking through the images, and saw this Niki note (#4). My mind's blanking on what event it was from, but the part about Noriko stretching out the collar is kinda funny considering how Niki does the same to the shirt she steals from Sensei too.

Don't crucify me if this has already been mentioned, or if it's a very obvious part of the event. I'm a few beers deep right now and just thought it was funny. Also, the notes are kinda sad

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
so I was just poking through the images, and saw this Niki note (#4). My mind's blanking on what event it was from, but the part about Noriko stretching out the collar is kinda funny considering how Niki does the same to the shirt she steals from Sensei too.

Don't crucify me if this has already been mentioned, or if it's a very obvious part of the event. I'm a few beers deep right now and just thought it was funny. Also, the notes are kinda sad
It's from Nikki invite. Really sad, yeah. Sensei's an asshole.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

When you invite Niki over in the current update, the five letters will flash by in rapid succession at some point.

The fact that we see them tells me that at some point Sensei did get them, but didn't respond for whatever reason.

Jan 16, 2019
Not even close to better. Also, the girls are mostly high schoolers, which is still bad even for actual 18 year olds because they have no means to support themselves and potentially a child if he knocks them up, which his carelessness has the distinct possibility of making happen. He's also extremely irresponsible to the point where, even if he did knock a student up, he would probably try to get out of it any way he can.

In fact, that's one of the theories, that the jump at the beginning was due to finding out he knocked a girl up.
high schoolers arent that bad its not really pedophilia, age gap is not problem for me,but manupilation is different thats why i dont like him i always prefer to say truth but still i dont think he is bad as characters who likes his mom or daughters xD . also thank you all , i was stuck at happy ending but im ok now .im bad at puzzle like games except MGQ

Jan 16, 2019
There is a way to skip rin events ? i really dont like her i dont like her because she is lesbian its weird because i prefer yuri over straight sometimes. rin is annoying and im scared to see more yuri scenes or more like yuri love im okay with scenes like maki and haruka.

Oct 7, 2020

Damn. Sensei really is a cunt, isn't he? Even past/OG Sensei isn't really a good person. The girls clearly loved him and he just goes and abandons them like that? What the fuck. The theory that pre-loop sensei killed himself over Maya's pregnancy is starting to make more and more sense the more I read into his pre-loop character tbh. Especially because he doesnt seem like he was ever a stand-up guy.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There is a way to skip rin events ? i really dont like her i dont like her because she is lesbian its weird because i prefer yuri over straight sometimes. rin is annoying and im scared to see more yuri scenes or more like yuri love im okay with scenes like maki and haruka.
Rin isn't a lesbian.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Damn. Sensei really is a cunt, isn't he? Even past/OG Sensei isn't really a good person. The girls clearly loved him and he just goes and abandons them like that? What the fuck. The theory that pre-loop sensei killed himself over Maya's pregnancy is starting to make more and more sense the more I read into his pre-loop character tbh.
I suspect there's more to it than that.

After the accident, Sensei vanished from Niki's life entirely, but later he started tutoring Noriko and their parents were okay with that, but never told Niki this was happening? It makes no sense. We're missing some details.

Oct 7, 2020
I suspect there's more to it than that.

After the accident, Sensei vanished from Niki's life entirely, but later he started tutoring Noriko and their parents were okay with that, but never told Niki this was happening? It makes no sense. We're missing some details.
Perhaps, one of them might be confusing the timelines a bit, but still kind of an asshole move to just disappear.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Eh, I dunno. I wrote "letters" that I never sent to my ex when we split up, too. Helped me process my emotions.
But your ex still existed and you were aware of it. You just never intended to send it (which is fine).

They weren't "letters to someone who doesn't exist"

Oct 7, 2020
Current Sensei is a very unreliable narrator anyways. He always makes himself seem like an evil sociopath but there are also times where he says stuff like 1637379423153.png
he's clearly shown to be able to have some sort of regret for his actions (even when they weren't his), and this is only way after the fact. Maybe Yumi is special somehow or maybe we aren't in control of the same sensei, some of his conversations with Noriko make him seem pretty human, compared to the USERS that basically force the girls. I still want to hold out some hope for the idea that Sensei isn't a completely garbage human and that there are sometimes greater forces at play in regards to his morality and actions.

Sep 16, 2018
Somewhere here, I think, he disappears for the first time and then comes back.

She straight up says that she believes him to be he real Sensei in a way that indicate that Sensei's from previous loops weren't him.

I believe that to be the case. That after suicide, Sensei's body became a vehicle for deceased people and that he only now got a turn again.
It is possible she's wrong. When the game started, Sensei had absolutely no memories other than jumping. There's no real confirmation that he's the original and not, say, the brother or even someone tangentially related like Haruka's husband

Oct 7, 2020
It is possible she's wrong. When the game started, Sensei had absolutely no memories other than jumping. There's no real confirmation that he's the original and not, say, the brother or even someone tangentially related like Haruka's husband
but the memories he has of jumping are definitely pre-death/pre-loop sensei, so even at the very beginning of the game he has memories of somebody he claims not to be.

Sep 16, 2018
Current Sensei is a very unreliable narrator anyways. He always makes himself seem like an evil sociopath but there are also times where he says stuff like View attachment 1508977
he's clearly shown to be able to have some sort of regret for his actions (even when they weren't his), and this is only way after the fact. Maybe Yumi is special somehow or maybe we aren't in control of the same sensei, some of his conversations with Noriko make him seem pretty human, compared to the USERS that basically force the girls. I still want to hold out some hope for the idea that Sensei isn't a completely garbage human and that there are sometimes greater forces at play in regards to his morality and actions.
He's probably just human. A lot of bad people know the things they do are bad and are even haunted by the worst of it, but still do it anyway because they have some primal urge or cognitive malfunction. Sensei rationalizes a lot of the things he does in order to avoid his own guilt (his "rules" are a great example of this). He sometimes has nice thoughts and is helpful to the girls but at the end of the day he's a teacher whose goal is to sleep with every girl in his class. A few nice thoughts and conversations doesn't undo that.

Sep 16, 2018
but the memories he has of jumping are definitely pre-death/pre-loop sensei, so even at the very beginning of the game he has memories of somebody he claims not to be.
There's no confirmation that those memories are of sensei, or aren't memories that were put in his head (through the same process that keeps glitching him out). He conflates a lot of girls and events when he's glitching. That and Maya wants to see Sensei back in his body because that's one of her only sources of hope left.

There are no reliable narrators in this game

Edit: Except maybe Yasu

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes