ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
I've tired this, but I still can't seem to trigger the second Kaori event. I've complete the Tsukioka events, and the first Kaori event where she lost her cock. Is there another hidden trigger I'm missing?
If you have edited your save before you might have conflicting missed and non missed version of an event existing at the same time
Try to edit the save file to either a missed or a non missed one because I think theres a criteria that you have to finish all the previous events before

I have edited my save file before and theres one futaba event where I didn't miss the event but it says I missed one since I repeated the event without editing that save. Removed the missed version one and it fixed for me

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
I'm so confused, I seem to be stuck where I cannot progress any main story, any ami stories and I've only been able to progress 1 out of 2 with kaori.

What am I doing wrong?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Little bit of a fan theory here
Otoha is going to cheat on Rin with sensei either through some drunken incident between the two or through a threesome with her, sensei and niki.

i know the story's so far built up something happening between Rin and sensei (which will probably still happen) and has also portrayed the relationship between both sensei and otoha as moderately platonic and even a brother/sister but with some recent scenes showing how shit sensei can be either intentionally or unintentionally (e.g. Molly and ayana) and also how heart breaking this game likes to be especially to Rin i feel like she's going to be in for lot more misery down the road it makes sense for something like this to happen especially when the most recent scene between them had a huge focus on trust and honestly between the two

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
and has also portrayed the relationship between both sensei and otoha as moderately platonic and even a brother/sister
And we all know how Sensei handles familial relationships with people who have red in their hair. She'd only be the third.

but with some recent scenes showing how shit sensei can be either intentionally or unintentionally (e.g. Molly and ayana)
What happened with the latter that was so bad? Sometimes dudes are just dense ;).

and also how heart breaking this game likes to be especially to Rin i feel like she's going to be in for lot more misery down the road it makes sense for something like this to happen especially when the most recent scene between them had a huge focus on trust and honestly between the two
I feel like Sensei will get caught running a train on everyone Rin knows and loves.

Not really, but some part of me wants to see that. An evil part.

Jul 13, 2018
I dunno man, i did Kaori's first event by calling her at night on i think a Friday, then Touka in her dorm room, then Touka on Saturday morning on the streets, then Tsubasa's event by calling her Sunday morning then called Kaori saturday night and there were no more unconnected events at that point. No idea if that is the only order for events to play out or if certain days matter for some of them or not but hopefully you can see something out of order with your own order by comparing them.
That was really helpful. I did miss the Kaori event on Saturday. Having players call one specific person at one specific time to advance the story like that makes you wonder if Selebus hates his players as much as it seems from his general behaviour.

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I figured out as many answers as I could on my own before looking for help, and once I saw the remaining answers I recognized them and just hadn't connected the dots, except for the lottery number and the page number. Can someone explain where those are from?
Lottery number is from Good Boy. Page number is from the script when you see HOPE.
I'm so confused, I seem to be stuck where I cannot progress any main story, any ami stories and I've only been able to progress 1 out of 2 with kaori.

What am I doing wrong?
In order to see Kaori's second event, you need to have done literally everything else in Chapter Two. You should have 4 Ami Events remaining, 1 Happy Event remaining, 3 Main Events remaining, and 1 Kaori event remaining, and every other event in the event list needs to be filled in with a name or crossed out. If I had to guess, you're probably missing Good Boy, the most recent happy event. Check the wiki for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: g6107419

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I think a whole lot of the laughing at the "deleting saves" thing comes from the fact that S hates how his game gets leaked here, so he wants to punish people who play it early.

The shitty part about it is that you still have legitimate supporters like me who don't want to use discord, so this is the only place to discuss the game. And there are some people I like reading the posts of, like moodle, bargle, axel, or kami. So I get it, but it still left a shitty taste in my mouth

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think a whole lot of the laughing at the "deleting saves" thing comes from the fact that S hates how his game gets leaked here, so he wants to punish people who play it early.

The shitty part about it is that you still have legitimate supporters like me who don't want to use discord, so this is the only place to discuss the game. And there are some people I like reading the posts of, like moodle, bargle, axel, or kami. So I get it, but it still left a shitty taste in my mouth
Yup. Discord's not for everybody, and I only really got on there for the previews and announcements. There are a lot of supporters here, but Selebus treats us all like the one that's leaking his game because he can't tell which one it is.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
A save wipe could easily spread on here as if it was a legitimate way to do something assuming there are people who don't pay attention to the Discord, which there are, to people who are playing from here legitimately through the public release
So I know I'm an asshole, but

Anyone who runs random instructions given to them by people off the internet without bothering to learn what they really do frankly deserves what they get. Yes, telling people to delete saves (or persistence data) is a dick move. But, if someone cannot piece together that DELETING DATA makes it GONE, I really don't know why you're trying to protect them from natural selection.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
So does locking ami's H events in "No One Can See Us" actually do anything long term or is it just preference?
It's currently the most impactful choice in the game. It locks you out of like half a dozen Ami scenes, a Maya scene, and several happy scenes, as well as changing dialogue in a lot of places.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course she's telling us to kiss in the middle of the diner. This right here is Kaori in a nutshell, a very good example that basically sums up most of who she is at the moment. There are probably deeper things to find with her given we are nowhere near the end of the game, so that likely won't remain the case.

Little bit of a fan theory here
Otoha is going to cheat on Rin with sensei either through some drunken incident between the two or through a threesome with her, sensei and niki.

i know the story's so far built up something happening between Rin and sensei (which will probably still happen) and has also portrayed the relationship between both sensei and otoha as moderately platonic and even a brother/sister but with some recent scenes showing how shit sensei can be either intentionally or unintentionally (e.g. Molly and ayana) and also how heart breaking this game likes to be especially to Rin i feel like she's going to be in for lot more misery down the road it makes sense for something like this to happen especially when the most recent scene between them had a huge focus on trust and honestly between the two
Maybe, she didn't exactly seem too keen on the whole thing anyway, which is understandable given the circumstances under which it started.

That is actually the no-sex "huggy" version.
All compressed versions are at this time as there has been no compression to the sex version.

That's what made me go off on the guy who came here that supposedly made the comment about deleting the save data. Selebus needs to get the other side of the community back in line before that side starts getting legitimate players to leave in droves. This can only serve to hurt the game if left to fester.

Yup. Discord's not for everybody, and I only really got on there for the previews and announcements. There are a lot of supporters here, but Selebus treats us all like the one that's leaking his game because he can't tell which one it is.
In his defense, telling who it is isn't possible unless he starts using some way to track individual downloads of the game, which is possible to do, but is difficult and honestly not worth the effort to pull off.

So I know I'm an asshole, but

Anyone who runs random instructions given to them by people off the internet without bothering to learn what they really do frankly deserves what they get. Yes, telling people to delete saves (or persistence data) is a dick move. But, if someone cannot piece together that DELETING DATA makes it GONE, I really don't know why you're trying to protect them from natural selection.
The problem is in how it was presented, not as deleting entire saves, but as a way to progress. Anyone who is not well versed in how things work under the hood cannot possibly know any better when they are being tricked into it under a guise of advice to progress the game.

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
It's currently the most impactful choice in the game. It locks you out of like half a dozen Ami scenes, a Maya scene, and several happy scenes, as well as changing dialogue in a lot of places.
Wait which Maya scene?

Maybe, she didn't exactly seem too keen on the whole thing anyway, which is understandable given the circumstances under which it started.
There were several candidates for 'she' in the quoted text, and several candidates for 'it'. Can you clarify who and what you meant ;)?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think it blocks off a whole Maya scene, but it significantly changes one, because a large chunk of the scene is her chastising Sensei for boning Ami.
I can think of a few lines that get changed (the beach one, and the one where she's in front of two lanterns) but I dunno about any 'large chunks'. This sounds like an excuse to re-watch every Maya scene!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes