alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
New update on the Itch.io situation for anyone who isn't on the Discord for whatever reason. Apparently a DMCA was filed by some stupid ethics organization that has been plaguing Koikatsu based games since last year. This is not, I repeat IS NOT a takedown by any actual owner of the copyright and is technically an illegitimate claim. Selebus is in the process of a counterclaim now and I do wish him the best of luck with it, nobody deserves to be falsely DMCAed and these 'ethics organizations' need to mind their own business and let creators create. There are no ethics even involved, it's a video game ffs.

By the way, alex2011, remember our old debate on whatever previous iterations of Sensei were the same person or different people? Looks like I was right. Totally not rubbing it in.
No worries, it was all theory back then anyway, which, as we know with this game, is basically throwing things at the wall based on what is presented in game to see what sticks in the next update.

I think it'd fit him. His current outfit is very similiar except his jacket is a lot more open.
Agreed, it fits for sure.

Only been gone to play Lil for 1 day but didn't expect another war(arguments) would break out here on f95 lol
F95 is always at war somewhere, it was only a matter of time before one thing or another hit this thread.

Who's that kiryu guy
Yakuza series, Kazuma Kiryu

Ow that would be a good new look for sensei if sensei dressed up like that
Yes, just yes.

From a strict legal sense, I don't think they actually have to remove the nude but nonsexual depictions, even if the photos involve real human beings, but they probably are being overzealous to cover their own ass, as the minute a picture can be thought of being even vaguely sexual, and it involves someone who looks like a child, that's when shit hits the fan.
Sure, I just meant from an actual rule interpretation standpoint internally. I can never tell what one mod considers crossing the point where a character has to be judged on rule 7 and what other mods do not.

IIRC, he specifically attacked the "it's just a game" theory. While there is a genre called Simulators, not all simulations are games. The Matrix being the best example.
Exactly

I just started playing this like 4 days ago and can't stop, just got to the Christmas event and that "what they deserve" is truly the kind of devotion I would expect from what I've seen of the game.
It's taken me through most possible emotions already and my only regret is that I'm a filthy neet atm so I can't support it yet but I'm really glad it seems to be going well in that department.
I wish you the best and if it does go on for years, I wholeheartedly support this and if it does get cut short in the meantime, it'll probably also be for good reason.

The affection and lust, humor and horror, prose and poetry all blend together in a masterpiece, and if this is only the beginning, I have no doubts you will succeed in whatever you wish to accomplish.

Thank you for all the great moments, and here's to many more.

P.S. Kaori is best girl.
Very well sai-...hey, what was that last part (only joking, I'm a Rin fan personally and I was playing off that, have fun :p)?

Anyone has torrent for this... 6 GB is very big... and they arent doing the patcher style anymore
None exists that I know of, would be a good idea for Selebus to start thinking of doing that officially because this game has a long way to go and is going to overrun limits on direct download websites very quick. I'm not even sure if this game can be segmented into multi-part archive files like RARs or ZIPs without problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
No worries, it was all theory back then anyway, which, as we know with this game, is basically throwing things at the wall based on what is presented in game to see what sticks in the next update.
Wait who turned out to be right? Was it always the same Sensei with him just acting differently?

None exists that I know of, would be a good idea for Selebus to start thinking of doing that officially because this game has a long way to go and is going to overrun limits on direct download websites very quick. I'm not even sure if this game can be segmented into multi-part archive files like RARs or ZIPs without problems.
Shouldn't it be doable pretty easily?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait who turned out to be right? Was it always the same Sensei with him just acting differently?

Shouldn't it be doable pretty easily?
Akselx was correct on the different Sensei theory.

Torrents are kind of easy, yes, just need certain programs to put them together and the files on the machine that is hosting and you're good to go, also known as peer to peer.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Akselx was correct on the different Sensei theory.

Torrents are kind of easy, yes, just need certain programs to put them together and the files on the machine that is hosting and you're good to go, also known as peer to peer.
Wait he was?

And I meant the rar file thing. Is there really anything that would prevent archive splitting?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

j142536

Jan 4, 2021
I finally finished the puzzles from the event "A Life of Prizes". I know that people already posted the answers, but for anyone interested in doing the puzzle normally, I thought I'd share a list of names of events where you can find the answers that are not given inside the puzzle room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bunch of alerts for it i've received today and after checking i can see the mods have cleaned up all of the bullshit trolling NumbChucker got up to yesterday.

View attachment 1717981
It HAS been updated. Here.
Oh yeah, forgot that existed because I just do full downloads from the official links anyway and, like an idiot, was not paying attention. :FacePalm:

Wait he was?

And I meant the rar file thing. Is there really anything that would prevent archive splitting?
Yes, he was, and games like this can be difficult to split up due to their somewhat sandbox nature. Harem Hotel has that problem and the developer there specifically cited the sandbox elements of the game, which are pretty similar to this.

ILovePussyTooMuch

Oct 10, 2021
I can't figure some things out. I'm stuck on the main event The Light of Last Summer and it won't trigger. I also can't figure out how to start Ami's new events. I tried calling her, visiting the maid cafe, and her dorm room. I got Kaori's first new one but not second and have no idea how to get Tsubasa's.

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
I finally finished the puzzles from the event "A Life of Prizes". I know that people already posted the answers, but for anyone interested in doing the puzzle normally, I thought I'd share a list of names of events where you can find the answers that are not given inside the puzzle room.

This is great! It helps you find the answers yourself, but without spoiling them.
I wish more people did it like this.

buff

May 29, 2017
I guessed the fabric puzzle correctly (on the first try!) just because of what Sensei wears all the time, but even after playing that event again I couldn't see how it would have clued you into it. What am I missing? I'm curious how that event ties to the answer.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I guessed the fabric puzzle correctly (on the first try!) just because of what Sensei wears all the time, but even after playing that event again I couldn't see how it would have clued you into it. What am I missing? I'm curious how that event ties to the answer.

This puzzle is much more dependent upon audio clues than any of the past ones, which is likely another reason why a lot of players are pissed off at it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can't figure some things out. I'm stuck on the main event The Light of Last Summer and it won't trigger. I also can't figure out how to start Ami's new events. I tried calling her, visiting the maid cafe, and her dorm room. I got Kaori's first new one but not second and have no idea how to get Tsubasa's.
Gotta do them in a set order, and this assumes you had done ALL the content from the previous updates (including Good Boy, the Happy scene)
1) Call Tsubasa in the morning. Both of her events are chained together.
2) Call Kaori at night on a weekend.

Kaori's event starts a chain of events that plays out through the end of the update.

buff

May 29, 2017

This puzzle is much more dependent upon audio clues than any of the past ones, which is likely another reason why a lot of players are pissed off at it.
Gotcha. Thanks.

That's what pisses me off about these puzzles, they aren't actually logical-- the fact that some voice in a soundtrack mentions denim doesn't in any way mean that it is necessarily the MC's favorite fabric. It's not so much a test of how well you know the characters or the games, but of what random facts you happened to write down or recall. It's like the kind of shitty test that your incompetent 7th grade Social Studies teacher gave, where she just picked random proper nouns or numbers out of the textbook with no regard to what was actually important.

Sel's a brilliant writer but this sort of thing is not his strong suit. He's got the soul of an artist, not the mind of a logician. The game would be better if he stopped trying to prove something or the other with this kind of nonsense.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes