Jan 16, 2019
You're describing Ami using the old derogatory definition claimed by 2ch, the word was reclaimed a while ago to mean something entirely different BY the Japanese, it doesn't mean anything like what 2ch wanted us to believe.
no 2c is different .it was insult .but now its still Rotten girls and unmarriable woman (because they are cringe) they accept that
You know, it sounds more and more like you're just setting yourself up to be disappointed by the game. I wouldn't expect that "happiness" to last considering we aren't that far off the dark route based on what can be inferred from current events in the game and the dark path will likely be far from happy, hence the name.
i hate few things like Fujoshi tentacle short haired girls(when they cut their hairs) hard shippers. i generally found them easily, man. i was crying about ami's scene but its nothing compared to that tentacle shipper i encountered today. i readed 70 chapter and i've found two cringe shipper im scared to read more it makes me nerveous cant enjoy it.i finished few chinese novels they had rape homophobia killing etc also readed kingdom it had child killing. they were nothing to me ,but those three makes me sad and mad ,especially short hair .i was reading Futaribeya and my favorite girl decided to cut her hair , i didnt read for 1 years. im broken .i have disgusting luck I'll blame myself for that., but i hope selebus wont make fujoshi character but if she made ami fujoshi it fan be also good because i can skip her scenes and game will be shortened fuck i feel like shit ,again .also i was enjoyed game after that scene. im enjoying quality of LiL just it hurts my heart and cant forget it easily maybe in 1 or 2 week, its not serious as short hair .i

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no 2c is different .it was insult .but now its still Rotten girls and unmarriable woman (because they are cringe) they accept that

i hate few things like Fujoshi tentacle short haired girls(when they cut their hairs) hard shippers. i generally found them easily, man. i was crying about ami's scene but its nothing compared to that tentacle shipper i encountered today. i readed 70 chapter and i've found two cringe shipper im scared to read more it makes me nerveous cant enjoy it.i finished few chinese novels they had rape homophobia killing etc also readed kingdom it had child killing. they were nothing to me ,but those three makes me sad and mad ,especially short hair .i was reading Futaribeya and my favorite girl decided to cut her hair , i didnt read for 1 years. im broken .i have disgusting luck I'll blame myself for that., but i hope selebus wont make fujoshi character but if she made ami fujoshi it fan be also good because i can skip her scenes and game will be shortened fuck i feel like shit ,again .also i was enjoyed game after that scene. im enjoying quality of LiL just it hurts my heart and cant forget it easily maybe in 1 or 2 week, its not serious as short hair .i
No, rotten girls and unmarriable women WAS the insult 2ch forced on the term, then Japan reclaimed it as girls who like watching gay content. The thing with Ami is that there is no skipping, one of the complaints some people have about the game is that the story has events that depend on having literally every event with every girl done, usually events requiring this are at the ends of chapters. The only exceptions are things you can lock your run out of by saying no or going too far in the main events, like Sara sex scenes or Ami sex scenes. The "fujoshi" content is in a normal scene, not a sex scene, which means it will be required by the end of the current chapter since it cannot be missed.

It is unfortunate, but you are likely not going to remain happy with the game, which is fine, Selebus cannot please everyone and he knows that already.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Hey I haven't played the game in a long time, I remember reading about a rework releasing in May or June - should I wait for it to be released or just play now? I don't have my old saves (and hardly remember anything about the game) so I'd be restarting

Jan 16, 2019
No, rotten girls and unmarriable women WAS the insult 2ch forced on the term, then Japan reclaimed it as girls who like watching gay content. The thing with Ami is that there is no skipping, one of the complaints some people have about the game is that the story has events that depend on having literally every event with every girl done, usually events requiring this are at the ends of chapters. The only exceptions are things you can lock your run out of by saying no or going too far in the main events, like Sara sex scenes or Ami sex scenes. The "fujoshi" content is in a normal scene, not a sex scene, which means it will be required by the end of the current chapter since it cannot be missed.

It is unfortunate, but you are likely not going to remain happy with the game, which is fine, Selebus cannot please everyone and he knows that already.
Nope ita still means rotten women and unmmariable womans ,i watched 600+ anime and 1000+ manga ,im following all kind of mangakas in twitter .fujoshi means rotten girls its even confirmed in modern manga series like Kaguya sama love is war ,miko had disgust against fujoshis .and that manga was lgbt supporter ,actually we have yuri love in it .and chika said she id lgbt supporter .also i'll continue Lessons in Love after 5 6 month .i'll save some content still i deleted with anger but i have saves .

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Hey I haven't played the game in a long time, I remember reading about a rework releasing in May or June - should I wait for it to be released or just play now? I don't have my old saves (and hardly remember anything about the game) so I'd be restarting
If you're gonna restart anyway you might as well wait a month or so for the rework to come out. Current release date target is July 1. It's supposed to slow down the sexual pacing in the early game (so that Ayane, Ami, Futaba, and Makoto aren't doing things with Sensei quite so early), fix the characterization, add more clues about the lore early on, and look better visually. I've only seen the preview images and I think it definitely does look better, but the people who've played the test builds say nice things about it.
Nope ita still means rotten women and unmmariable womans ,i watched 600+ anime and 1000+ manga ,im following all kind of mangakas in twitter .fujoshi means rotten girls its even confirmed in modern manga series like Kaguya sama love is war ,miko had disgust against fujoshis .and that manga was lgbt supporter ,actually we have yuri love in it .and chika said she id lgbt supporter .also i'll continue Lessons in Love after 5 6 month .i'll save some content still i deleted with anger but i have saves .
if ami is unmarriable it's probably because she's a freaky demon girl who gets possessed by weird gods and glitches out and might never have existed outside the time loop? like, if I ask my dick "how do we feel about the crazy demon possession thing, like in Heaven for Human Blood" it gives a hard no, whereas when I ask "she thinks boys kissing is hot, is that gonna be a problem?" it goes "if for the low price of reading a BL manga she'll get super turned on, by all means let's load up on yaoi".

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Bro, I like fujoshi as much as the next guy, but you're bordering on obsessive right now. They exist, they cringe, roll your eyes and move on, it's one scene.

Jan 16, 2019
Bro, I like fujoshi as much as the next guy, but you're bordering on obsessive right now. They exist, they cringe, roll your eyes and move on, it's one scene.
You are right .Every series has cringe stuff .i accept that im obsessive ,this because i have problem in my soul .it hurts so much when i read them but i already can play game again its not like she cuts her hair .Im now not obsessive with ami ,im trying to forget an scene with 14 year girl shipping her sister with tentacles .
if ami is unmarriable it's probably because she's a freaky demon girl who gets possessed by weird gods and glitches out and might never have existed outside the time loop? like, if I ask my dick "how do we feel about the crazy demon possession thing, like in Heaven for Human Blood" it gives a hard no, whereas when I ask "she thinks boys kissing is hot, is that gonna be a problem?" it goes "if for the low price of reading a BL manga she'll get super turned on, by all means let's load up on yaoi".
I mean if she is fujoshi she cant be marriable because Fujoshis dont interested in males in general ,they always cringe about that .i found this with anime planet. All fujoshis are unmarriable disgusting characters in manga and anime or game .2d characters are definitely disgusting no exception .but i cant say about real persons i had friends like this but they never shared their bl opinions with me ,i just remember that xD Ami is definitely not fujoshi maybe interested in bl but definitely not fujoshi according to ami's scenes but still scared because cant be sure .she is buying incest manga ,fujoshi girls are always prefer BL over everything if you like BL you are not Fujoshi but if you obsessed with them ,then definitely fujoshi and unmarriable woman . Im sure molly read them ,too but im really ok with her ,she is yuri person and will never change im sure about that but cant sure about ami .I even have trap pictures but im not fundanshi .if you dont trust me then i can send my collection in DM .fuck .

Im still stealing time .so please,we can stop that .i was angry and cant control myself. Im really sorry about this mess.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Well the next release will be a rework of the early game, I have no idea if old saves will even work but it stands to reason the new content will all be near the beginning half of the game. I personally was planning on starting a new game when the rework is released to see the changes.

Jul 11, 2019
So, I'm back (Not that anyone noticed or has any reason to care) after having my Laptop die around Feburary and not playing LiL for way too long.
After playing through the current version of the game of leaving with more questions than I wanted, I decided to return to the forum, where I could surely discover discussion about the lingering mystery of LiL. However, it seems that discussing fujoshi was of greater importance. Now, as much as I love watching internet arguments with too much opinion and the unlikely chance of changing anything (with rare exceptions, such as one rather recent(?) one on this very forum), I would rather discuss the game itself. Thus, onto what I'm actually writing this block of text for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I... had more and better questions, but I carry the curse called forgetfulness. Or idiocy, depending on RNG.
But I just wanna hear some theories, since I'm that kinda guy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well the next release will be a rework of the early game, I have no idea if old saves will even work but it stands to reason the new content will all be near the beginning half of the game. I personally was planning on starting a new game when the rework is released to see the changes.
Selebus has said old saves will work and the rework can be completely skipped in favor of continuing where you left off.

So, I'm back (Not that anyone noticed or has any reason to care) after having my Laptop die around Feburary and not playing LiL for way too long.
After playing through the current version of the game of leaving with more questions than I wanted, I decided to return to the forum, where I could surely discover discussion about the lingering mystery of LiL. However, it seems that discussing fujoshi was of greater importance. Now, as much as I love watching internet arguments with too much opinion and the unlikely chance of changing anything (with rare exceptions, such as one rather recent(?) one on this very forum), I would rather discuss the game itself. Thus, onto what I'm actually writing this block of text for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I... had more and better questions, but I carry the curse called forgetfulness. Or idiocy, depending on RNG.
But I just wanna hear some theories, since I'm that kinda guy.
Boredom due to LiL withdrawal has ensued, the treatment for which comes in July. :p Not much happening to discuss, at least until you brought some topics up in your spoiler. We don't have a lot of answers, but for Ayane, my best guess is the gods allowed it, they love messing with Sensei and this is the biggest attempt at that point.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Old saves will still work; Sel has said that people who are past the point of the newly-added events (so I guess chapter 2 or later) will get them automatically marked as completed and be able to view them in replays, and the deleted events will be available from a new computer menu.
What's Daisy's (the olly olly oxen free girl, who is apparently named that. Don't quote me on that because I have no idea where that came from, especially since her name seems to be of importance, evident by the dialogue in Maya's festival event) role in all of this? Sel is specifically censoring her from replays (expect the dance party from 'A Life of Prizes', which is curious).
I don't think that's her official name? I think people just nicknamed her that because she wears a daisy in her hair.
Who is this supposed to be?
That's the loli version of Maya. Sel has done alternate character ages for all the main characters and most of the side characters.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes