jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
So, I'm back (Not that anyone noticed or has any reason to care) after having my Laptop die around Feburary and not playing LiL for way too long.
After playing through the current version of the game of leaving with more questions than I wanted, I decided to return to the forum, where I could surely discover discussion about the lingering mystery of LiL. However, it seems that discussing fujoshi was of greater importance. Now, as much as I love watching internet arguments with too much opinion and the unlikely chance of changing anything (with rare exceptions, such as one rather recent(?) one on this very forum), I would rather discuss the game itself. Thus, onto what I'm actually writing this block of text for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I... had more and better questions, but I carry the curse called forgetfulness. Or idiocy, depending on RNG.
But I just wanna hear some theories, since I'm that kinda guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: moodle

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Old saves will still work; Sel has said that people who are past the point of the newly-added events (so I guess chapter 2 or later) will get them automatically marked as completed and be able to view them in replays, and the deleted events will be available from a new computer menu.
Oh.. cool! I love this game but idk how I feel about going through it all again

Reactions: alex2011 and moodle
Jan 16, 2019
I think this is the wrong thread? Selebus didn't post that. That appears to be about Gates Motel; you should talk about it there.

Her hair is dark brown, like normal. The lighting is just weird.
Dont care about selebus .i wouldnt worry about him .He is really bad person. I just feel bad about him so i posted this(not only in f95) just need some pray ,its not about game. idk why i feel that bad .

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
I feel as if my IQ has decreased by many points reading the last several pages.
well its normal when others cant accept truths or if you discuss something stupid(it was actually case).the things happened on the last pages are just what fujoshi means .it wasnt about game anymore XD including me everyting was stupid.it was like classic anime fan fights. no winner. its best if you stay those shits.

Jan 16, 2019
Selebus is a bad person because you didn't like a single line he wrote for a fictional character? This needs to stop.
no bro really it is nothing with it Selebus write pegging ,too also had gay talk with Sana and Miku it was ok.. I just have anger against fujoshi .im playing mid life crisis now and i love that gay character he is good man .its nothing about that. i wanted to ask question about game and characters .but selebus was just rude ,he said you are just stranger why i should help you ? he didnt listen anything i say .do you think this is right thing to do ? he was rude. i can send screenshoots but i wont .actually now i think he was angry too and it was misunderstanding i believe that. but if not he is clearly bad person oh and im not a good person too ,atleast to humans. i accept myself
LiL is still best vn btw.

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
no bro really it is nothing with it Selebus write pegging ,too also had gay talk with Sana and Miku it was ok.. I just have anger against fujoshi .im playing mid life crisis now and i love that gay character he is good man .its nothing about that. i wanted to ask question about game and characters .but selebus was just rude ,he said you are just stranger why i should help you ? he didnt listen anything i say .do you think this is right thing to do ? he was rude. i can send screenshoots but i wont .actually now i think he was angry too and it was misunderstanding i believe that. but if not he is clearly bad person oh and im not a good person too ,atleast to humans. i accept myself
LiL is still best vn btw.
When the fuck did Sel say he was writing pegging? Because I doubt he intends to do femdom in this game unless it is some "Happy" scene just to fuck with people.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
well its normal when others cant accept truths or if you discuss something stupid(it was actually case).the things happened on the last pages are just what fujoshi means .it wasnt about game anymore XD including me everyting was stupid.it was like classic anime fan fights. no winner. its best if you stay those shits.
what in the fuck fujoshi did to you? did it kill your dog or something? :LOL:

Jan 16, 2019
what in the fuck fujoshi did to you? did it kill your dog or something? :LOL:
they're exsist
I think they shipped him with his dog.
they're shipped you with Zorc necrophades

it seems even homosexuals hates or dislike them or understands that they're bad . Fujoshi means cringe girls hating them is clearly natural even for gays.
When the fuck did Sel say he was writing pegging? Because I doubt he intends to do femdom in this game unless it is some "Happy" scene just to fuck with people.
It was just example because i got angry from just words not events i mean trans scene in mid life crisis was fine lol but sometimes little things makes me feels like shit like pegging talk .it would be more disburting than ami's but it was just funny scene .Sana said sensei is a good boy who dont like girls etc. they're just examples .also sensei said big no so im sure no pegging will be coming xD prolly nothing will coming except yuri due to Selebus Picture (Bloom into you)

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
seriously man, that's a stupid way to get upset about... it's a fucking fictional character and they can be a fujoshi, grew penises through their heads and swim in a pile of incest juice :ROFLMAO:... you dont need to make a fuss about that kind of thing
You are right .i know .but sometimes it happens. i mean that pegging talk was more dangerous lmao but sometimes i cant control myself. but even homosexuals hates them sometimes ,they're that bad . this manga is most popular anime and manga nowadays .look at that .this panel is direct insult .

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
For the love of God can we please get off the fujoshi topic

I think we have enough evidence to say that this discussion isn't going anywhere meaningful, and it's barely related to LiL anyway.

Jan 16, 2019
For the love of God can we please get off the fujoshi topic

I think we have enough evidence to say that this discussion isn't going anywhere meaningful, and it's barely related to LiL anyway.
actually i already dropped it. but it reborn sometimes fujoshi thing is even not related to LiL lol ,there is no fujoshi in LiL yet. im tired af but also its good way to kill time. i have nothing to do.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes