alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For the "Angry reactions" we have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, no, if we EVER cheat on Chika, there will be no running, there will be no hiding, Yumi will find us and there will be bloodshed. The only other character that worries me more is Ami for obvious reasons.

And lastly "Going fucking NUCLEAR":
Honestly, 90% of this list I don't see as 'nuclear.' They might be angry, but that would be a normal reaction to being cheated on. The abnormal reaction, going nuclear, would be to take it out on Sensei in a deadly way and that is where I could see Ami if she finds out she isn't the only girl or Yumi if she finds out Chika isn't.

Maki would probably be into it in some form. Yeah, it's her daughter and yeah, she wants to be a better mother, but comparing whatever Maki would feel to Ami, who already had issues with Haruka, despite not actually witnessing "truly dark".

Also I'd take the fujoshi topic over the one about a certain p-word.
No, not Sensei's penis. I'd be impressed if there was actually some kind of discussion over that, though.

Alright, I'll go ahead and make my own list based on yours, I suppose.
I did a list speedrun, so I'm probably wrong on most accounts as I forgot some dialogue or character trait or something.
That topic could be arranged, though not sure how it would start.

Jan 16, 2019
Also I'd take the fujoshi topic over the one about a certain p-word.
No, not Sensei's penis. I'd be impressed if there was actually some kind of discussion over that, though.
why .maki would do that if Sensei was into. it was scary xD also was funny af and it wasnt one time thing maki mentioned P word few times.idk why but i like Maki's scenes even if it was about P. it fits her personality and i like it . with maki there is chance to see P scenes XD(but i dont think its possible) .

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Finally was able to complete the first 2 chapters as I waited until he started reworking on it just to compare them when it's done. This game runs through all kinds of emotions but it's very fun and entertaining. I tried to stay away from here to avoid any spoilers, but now I can't wait to read some theories about it because I'm sure way more people know what's going on than I do.

Looking forward to ch.3 when production on new content begins.

Reactions: alex2011
Jan 16, 2019
Finally was able to complete the first 2 chapters as I waited until he started reworking on it just to compare them when it's done. This game runs through all kinds of emotions but it's very fun and entertaining. I tried to stay away from here to avoid any spoilers, but now I can't wait to read some theories about it because I'm sure way more people know what's going on than I do.
why people scared of spoiler ? i mean it will be more exciting to me .its about how you feel in that scene.seeing spoiler wont change it .that scene will be different in game .atleast to me .i knew few spoilers and it didnt change anyting. Know what happened and seeing what happening is different to me.

Jul 11, 2019
why people scared of spoiler ? i mean it will be more exciting to me .its about how you feel in that scene.seeing spoiler wont change it .that scene will be different in game .atleast to me .i knew few spoilers and it didnt change anyting. Know what happened and seeing what happening is different to me.
Well, there's a difference between knowing Makoto's going to do a flip down a roof, and witnessing it first hand.
Makes it more shocking.
Example, if you knew a plot twist before hand, it underwehlms quite a bit then. Like "Oh no. Anyway.".
It's as you said, it's about the feeling.
I for one, would not like if I were constantly thinking "Is this where she jumps? ". Sometimes ignorance is bliss, and it makes realization that much more impactful and meaningful.

Looking forward to ch.3 when production on new content begins.
Anyway, theories.
The point most would like to discuss would probably be Maya's disappearance. Some say she's chilling elsewhere on a rooftop, perhaps she's still on the way there, perhaps she's gone.
There have been speculations about Maya resetting and which Maya would return, such as "I actually love Sensei and want to spend time with him not calling him disgusting because I haven't lived through thousands of years and cycles watching people I care about forget things and disappear."
Something else we could speculate about is the growing number of males in the city. Like, Matthew and the Taco Man.
Ayane's and Touka's dad have been explained through money. Tsuneyo's dad and the Takoyaki Man are probably both too unhealthy and old or something.
But Matthew and the Taco Man are either able enough to work in places that would be frequented or visit bars.
Where Space War plot?

Is reality itself cracking and [Redacted] who sells melons, brings Sensei home and dances really well to 11c is now visible/openly trying to do stuff because it's that severe (possibly from Sensei lasting this long)?

Now that we know the gods/outer influences have actual titles, we can list them as
A. Nozomu, extremely dead and Ami's father perchance
B. Hope, has Angels to help
C. Wires
D. Lust Eater
I was going to check the specific names, but that magazine/book appears to be blocked. Or I'm missing something.
So I'm sure at least one of them overlaps, so you guys want to help me reestablish a list of who's who, since we're all bored waiting for the rework?

Another thing we can theorize about is Ayane during the reset.
Not only is Maya gone, Ayane is still there despite not being pregnant. Did she usurp Maya's role? Have the positions shifted and now Sensei needs to be the one to pray to GOD while Ayane is just along for the ride, just like we were?
Or is it, as I believe Alex said, just some trolling from the Gods, because nothing's funnier than Sensei suffering?

Short Edit:
Oh yeah, about 'A Life of Prizes": How did we know how to breath again? Because I do remember the answer, but the only time we had breathing with numbers was Ami's 1. 2. 1. 4. 8. which didn't add up to the answer. (As far as I remember)

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
Well, there's a difference between knowing Makoto's going to do a flip down a roof, and witnessing it first hand.
Makes it more shocking.
Example, if you knew a plot twist before hand, it underwehlms quite a bit then. Like "Oh no. Anyway.".
I for one, would not like if I were constantly thinking "Is this where she jumps? ". Sometimes ignorance is bliss, and it makes realization that much more impactful and meaningful.
yes you are right bu to me i like details ,it feels different in game .especially if there is music. i always like spoilers.it makes me excited generally . I always seeking for spoilers for games and manga series.details are more important ,sometimes i get bored but spoilers are motivation, especially if that game or manga,novel has long playtime or too many chapters. i was Reading Emperors domination it has 4800 chapter ,its boring to read but i knew MC's going to destroy Omniverse and recrate verse ,it was motivation to me and i was excited.thanks to that im used to read that novel now :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Makes it more shocking.

Anyway, theories.
The point most would like to discuss would probably be Maya's disappearance. Some say she's chilling elsewhere on a rooftop, perhaps she's still on the way there, perhaps she's gone.
There have been speculations about Maya resetting and which Maya would return, such as "I actually love Sensei and want to spend time with him not calling him disgusting because I haven't lived through thousands of years and cycles watching people I care about forget things and disappear."
Something else we could speculate about is the growing number of males in the city. Like, Matthew and the Taco Man.
Ayane's and Touka's dad have been explained through money. Tsuneyo's dad and the Takoyaki Man are probably both too unhealthy and old or something.
But Matthew and the Taco Man are either able enough to work in places that would be frequented or visit bars.
Where Space War plot?

Is reality itself cracking and [Redacted] who sells melons, brings Sensei home and dances really well to 11c is now visible/openly trying to do stuff because it's that severe (possibly from Sensei lasting this long)?

Now that we know the gods/outer influences have actual titles, we can list them as
A. Nozomu, extremely dead and Ami's father perchance
B. Hope, has Angels to help
C. Wires
D. Lust Eater
I was going to check the specific names, but that magazine/book appears to be blocked. Or I'm missing something.
So I'm sure at least one of them overlaps, so you guys want to help me reestablish a list of who's who, since we're all bored waiting for the rework?

Another thing we can theorize about is Ayane during the reset.
Not only is Maya gone, Ayane is still there despite not being pregnant. Did she usurp Maya's role? Have the positions shifted and now Sensei needs to be the one to pray to GOD while Ayane is just along for the ride, just like we were?
Or is it, as I believe Alex said, just some trolling from the Gods, because nothing's funnier than Sensei suffering?

Short Edit:
Oh yeah, about 'A Life of Prizes": How did we know how to breath again? Because I do remember the answer, but the only time we had breathing with numbers was Ami's 1. 2. 1. 4. 8. which didn't add up to the answer. (As far as I remember)
I'm sticking to what I said on the gods part until I see evidence of another cause. They've already shown they like to mess with him outside the resets, why would they not mess with him during, especially if it can have any chance of stopping him from getting to the roof.

Apr 2, 2018
I really wanna give this a go again, I haven't played in several months, but I want to wait until the "changes/fixes to older content" are done. Does anyone know how long that's gonna take? I hate playing these types of games and then a couple months later the dev goes "well actually let me change the whole thing up".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I really wanna give this a go again, I haven't played in several months, but I want to wait until the "changes/fixes to older content" are done. Does anyone know how long that's gonna take? I hate playing these types of games and then a couple months later the dev goes "well actually let me change the whole thing up".
Last estimation was July. It won't be the whole thing, the problem is that he improved by a wide margin over the last couple years of development and that means early content is not up to the same standard. The only real way to fix that is to remake the content that is up to his old level, which is what he is doing. This isn't like, as an example, Scarlet Law, where that developer has restarted the entire story twice and renamed the game, albeit not by choice, once.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So the rework will come out in like a month? I'm guessing it will be at least another 2 weeks to a month after that until chapter 3 starts. Not complaining I just miss this game and it left us on such a ciff hanger.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So the rework will come out in like a month? I'm guessing it will be at least another 2 weeks to a month after that until chapter 3 starts. Not complaining I just miss this game and it left us on such a ciff hanger.
More or less considering that we are nearing the end of May, I would agree that it will be a bit longer before the next continuation dedicated release, though I would say two weeks as there is nothing holding Selebus back from the normal two release per month schedule once the rework is finished, at least nothing in development.

Reactions: Riolol

RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021
I wonder how the rework's going to affect the game itself. Are my current saves going to be compatable with the release ? If so, what's going to happen to the reworked part of the game I skip when I load one ? If not, it's going to be a huge pain in the ass just to get back to the end of chapter 2 again, especially if the rework also resets the file that knows which dialogue you have read. I already did that once, where I progressed Chika too quickly before progressing Rin enough to even know about the situation. I didn't want to redo everything at the moment but changed my mind in the middle of chapter 2, so yeah, it's a pain to replay everything, a lot worse without the skip function.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I wonder how the rework's going to affect the game itself. Are my current saves going to be compatable with the release ? If so, what's going to happen to the reworked part of the game I skip when I load one ? If not, it's going to be a huge pain in the ass just to get back to the end of chapter 2 again, especially if the rework also resets the file that knows which dialogue you have read. I already did that once, where I progressed Chika too quickly before progressing Rin enough to even know about the situation. I didn't want to redo everything at the moment but changed my mind in the middle of chapter 2, so yeah, it's a pain to replay everything, a lot worse without the skip function.
Apparently old saves will still work and all previous scenes including the ones being removed or altered will still be replayable.

slipperysnake

Mar 23, 2020
In the latest happy scene, right before the world breaks and you have to do all the puzzles, there is a scene with Maya getting raped by some dude in a hat (possibly Senei's brother?) while Ami and Ami's mom sit on the sidelines. The game made it seem like fragments of an unearthed memory. Is that something that actually happened in the past? Does this game have fucking NTR?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Apparently old saves will still work and all previous scenes including the ones being removed or altered will still be replayable.
It will only affect the early story, you will be able to ignore it entirely on existing saves and any of these reworked events will be automatically marked completed. Old events being removed will be on the computer in your room.

In the latest happy scene, right before the world breaks and you have to do all the puzzles, there is a scene with Maya getting raped by some dude in a hat (possibly Senei's brother?) while Ami and Ami's mom sit on the sidelines. The game made it seem like fragments of an unearthed memory. Is that something that actually happened in the past? Does this game have fucking NTR?
It could be a memory or it could be something entirely fabricated, the true nature of the 'happy' scenes in universe has not yet been definitively revealed.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone post an img? I don't remember that at all.

Edit: Is it the happy event "Lamb Legs"?

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Main Event "The Light of Last Summer".
It's the first main event of the last chain events of chapter 2.

Well, technically it's 61.
Oh yeah, there's something similar in one of the really early happy scenes where Maya(?) is strapped to a machine and being forced to cum over and over (like a torture basically).

Beats me what any of this is about, this game should a dedicated theory section on discord and on the wiki, starting from the most accepted theories to the most outlandish.

What really interests me is Ami, i mean, wtf was even happening in regards to Ami in the latest update?

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
I feel like I need a psychiatric evaluation after playing this even part way. Is the Dev OK? Cause this is slightly disturbing if it's a reflection of their view on life... Edit I give up. Spoiler works wrong here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes