barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's also implied that Sana is Sensei's daughter (or atleast that's one way to look at it), you meet what's implied to be young Sara during one of the happy scenes and it really does come off as though Sensei's the one who knocked her up.

Which is kinda impossible, but weirder things have happened in this game.
Several months ago, I almost posted a spitball theory and decided it was too crazy even by my standards, but here I go. Note: I don't really believe this, but it does connect pieces. NOTE: When I say Brother in this, I mean Sensei's brother, not Sana's.

We know very little about Brother. We don't even know his profession. What if he was a teacher? What if Maya was his lover, not Sensei's?

What if Sensei's memory issues are happening because an external force is trying to overlay someone else's soul over his. Or more specifically -- Sensei is not the native soul to the body, he's the intruder. What if Maya is trying to use Sensei's body as a host for Brother's soul, but the result is unstable.

And every time the expiriment has failed, it's been because Sensei overpowers Brother. And this is why Maya was so freaked out about Noriko and Niki surfacing, because that's Sensei's past, not Brothers, and they could ruin everything.

So while Teacher was fooling around with Sensei, Brother was fooling around with Sara. And the reason why Sana's father vanished had less to do with him not wanting to be a father and more to do with his being dead -- but as a side piece, she wouldn't necessarily have been notified of that, would she? So she assumes he just walked out.

But boy, this Sensei that's teachiing Sana now sure does reminder her of the teacher that knocked her up, so that's why she fell so incredibly quickly. The fact that at least part of Brother's personality is also slipping through sped things along even more.

This might also explain why in Noriko's story, Maya just kinda shows up and Sensei immediately goes for her. Because that was really her and Brother resuming their fling.

Also this: Young Sara is small, slight of build, with dark hair. Just like Maya. Brother has a type.

I am %100 convinced it's a terrible theory, but I wanted to share.

Reactions: Vizer007 and youman

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Could someone tell me what happened in the last 3 events?? I don't know English, so I'm a little lost (using translator to speak here) what happened to maya?
We don't kno
At the moment, we don't know. All we know is that she is not on the rooftop.

My theory (STRONG emphasis on theory) is that she also has to navigate some kind of challenge to get to the rooftop for every reset (like we've had to with all the puzzles), and it's either taking her longer this time, or she's failed it. We're on a cliffhanger (this word may not translate well, I can clarify meaning if needed) until the next update.
I feel like that's the best case scenario, personally I think she's gone (the way we know her at least) for now but will be back at some point.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Several months ago, I almost posted a spitball theory and decided it was too crazy even by my standards, but here I go. Note: I don't really believe this, but it does connect pieces. NOTE: When I say Brother in this, I mean Sensei's brother, not Sana's.

We know very little about Brother. We don't even know his profession. What if he was a teacher? What if Maya was his lover, not Sensei's?

What if Sensei's memory issues are happening because an external force is trying to overlay someone else's soul over his. Or more specifically -- Sensei is not the native soul to the body, he's the intruder. What if Maya is trying to use Sensei's body as a host for Brother's soul, but the result is unstable.

And every time the expiriment has failed, it's been because Sensei overpowers Brother. And this is why Maya was so freaked out about Noriko and Niki surfacing, because that's Sensei's past, not Brothers, and they could ruin everything.

So while Teacher was fooling around with Sensei, Brother was fooling around with Sara. And the reason why Sana's father vanished had less to do with him not wanting to be a father and more to do with his being dead -- but as a side piece, she wouldn't necessarily have been notified of that, would she? So she assumes he just walked out.

But boy, this Sensei that's teachiing Sana now sure does reminder her of the teacher that knocked her up, so that's why she fell so incredibly quickly. The fact that at least part of Brother's personality is also slipping through sped things along even more.

This might also explain why in Noriko's story, Maya just kinda shows up and Sensei immediately goes for her. Because that was really her and Brother resuming their fling.

Also this: Young Sara is small, slight of build, with dark hair. Just like Maya. Brother has a type.

You might actually be onto something with the Maya overlay part, but this WOULD require backtracking on what we thought might have been a love between her and Sensei, not so sure that blends very well with trying to save the brother instead of Sensei himself. What if she instead loved his brother and, after the fall at the beginning of the game, she used the now dead Sensei's body to host his brother. This is bordering on ludicrous, I know, not to mention it would paint Maya as a person who fell into a state of insanity given how drastic a move that would be. Also, this would directly confirm we are actually playing the supposedly dead brother if true while the one who is really dead is the character we thought we were playing.

Reactions: youman

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You might actually be onto something with the Maya overlay part, but this WOULD require backtracking on what we thought might have been a love between her and Sensei, not so sure that blends very well with trying to save the brother instead of Sensei himself. What if she instead loved his brother and, after the fall at the beginning of the game, she used the now dead Sensei's body to host his brother. This is bordering on ludicrous, I know, not to mention it would paint Maya as a person who fell into a state of insanity given how drastic a move that would be. Also, this would directly confirm we are actually playing the supposedly dead brother if true while the one who is really dead is the character we thought we were playing.
So two things:

We've seen someone jump and not die. We saw how it fundamentally broke them until they reset. So the jump at the start of the game may not be "before this all began," it could literally just be the end of the reset cycle immediately preceeding day 1.

Because let's face it, having memories and emotions from two distinct people in your head has to be hell, and with absolutely no explanation from Maya, there's only one apparent way to make it stop.

There's also the fact that she seems somewhat repulsed by Sensei physically, which doesn't jibe with everything else. This being a substitute body for the soul would explain that. But so too would her knowing where he's been (literally everwhere/everyone), so nothing get proven.

Again, dots are connected, but they're probably not the RIGHT dots.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So two things:

We've seen someone jump and not die. We saw how it fundamentally broke them until they reset. So the jump at the start of the game may not be "before this all began," it could literally just be the end of the reset cycle immediately preceeding day 1.

Because let's face it, having memories and emotions from two distinct people in your head has to be hell, and with absolutely no explanation from Maya, there's only one apparent way to make it stop.

There's also the fact that she seems somewhat repulsed by Sensei physically, which doesn't jibe with everything else. This being a substitute body for the soul would explain that. But so too would her knowing where he's been (literally everwhere/everyone), so nothing get proven.

Again, dots are connected, but they're probably not the RIGHT dots.
Assuming there were cycles before the game, which there is a bit of implication there were. The 'two distinct people' part could explain what Sensei is going through in cases like the Maya dorm scene as well as the multiple user thing as far as which ones we can't really tell who they are. As far as the repulsion, that could be explained by not having a choice, it might have been either use Sensei's body or lose his brother forever.

yeeticusXXX

Feb 16, 2019
Anyone know anything about the secret puzzle or message? I know there is one , but have no clue where to find it.
I am also not talking about the answers to reset events like life of prizes or there is nothing.

Last edited:

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned, it's probably not at all a correct theory, it's just connecting random dots together as a way to pass time between updates. But since you asked...

Rough timeline:
1) Sensei grows up in Niki's neighborhood. They date.
2) Sensei vanishes from Niki's life
3) Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
4) Maya joins the tutoring sessions
5) Sensei vanishes from Noriko's life.

This is the rough timeline that Noriko has given us of her past with Sensei. The accident seems to happen between 1 and 2, so Niki has no interaction with Sensei-Fusion until it happens in game, and Noriko could have interpreted the personality shift as him pulling away from her and getting closer to Maya, and not really noticed the personality shift that likely came with it.

Where Baby Finches falls in a timeline is intentionally left unclear. And with all the other things happening in the scene (cars floating in air, shadow spiders, etc), it seems pretty clear the scene is more metaphorical or symbolic than literal. We also never see Sensei in it, so it's left unclear who Maya is talking to. It could be Brother, it could be OG Sensei, it could be the fusion of the two. And pre-emptively -- I don't recall if she ever says "Sensei," but since she's speaking to a teacher at school, that title would be appropriate, thus its use is not an indicator, nor is the "Me" used to denote the first-person speakerr in most of the scenes since we definitely know enough now to know that the narrator in this game is unreliable and having some form of identity crisis -- even if my theory is wrong (which, again, it probably is).

Reactions: youman and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What events are missable?
The lust events (the majority of the sexual element of the game) are the big ones as far as what can be missed, especially ones that are connected to main events where they happen automatically if you have the stats for them. If you go through a main event without the stats needed for the connected lust events, you WILL miss them. Then there are a few character events where, if you choose a path that goes against the requirements for certain events with certain characters, you will be blocked from seeing the events, especially around Ami and Rin, though mostly Ami as she blocks some Maya events.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Any sex scenes with Yumi? I noticed her lust is listed as N/A so does that mean there's no sex scenes involving her yet?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any sex scenes with Yumi? I noticed her lust is listed as N/A so does that mean there's no sex scenes involving her yet?
N/A is a sign that the character has not gotten that far in development, a character with lust scenes who has not been progressed would have a 0. Once the story hits a point where it makes sense to give Yumi a lust scene, she will likely have one, but given this is Yumi we're talking about, that could be a while.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
That
N/A is a sign that the character has not gotten that far in development, a character with lust scenes who has not been progressed would have a 0. Once the story hits a point where it makes sense to give Yumi a lust scene, she will likely have one, but given this is Yumi we're talking about, that could be a while.
That's what I thought man that sucks this game is definite 10/10. I actually cried meeting Chinami and Ami at the gravesite. so this is definitely a top tier game however without any Yumi lewd events it definitely brings the game down to an 8/10

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Currently trying to reassemble a save game since the last one ages ago had missing scenes. This time I missed two Happy Events that seems to be contained within There is Nothing. Is there a way to replay that scene and unlock the rest after the fact, or is the save lost (again)?

Also, replaying it with the Event Tracker doesn't seem to allow me to input the secret user name.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It'll happen in time.
Hmm, at this point, I would not even mind if it never happens...
I skip over the H-scenes and I'm actually reading the dialogues.
This game is really weird on so many levels.
(A looong time ago I was almost fluent in reading ASCII in hex. Now it pays off...)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Currently trying to reassemble a save game since the last one ages ago had missing scenes. This time I missed two Happy Events that seems to be contained within There is Nothing. Is there a way to replay that scene and unlock the rest after the fact, or is the save lost (again)?

Also, replaying it with the Event Tracker doesn't seem to allow me to input the secret user name.
You could try a "jump LABEL" in the console.
I did it with one Happy Event I missed somehow. Apparently I did not break anything. No warranties! Make sure you keep a clean save!

The labels of all Happy Events (so far) are:
roomwithclocks, lettert, swimming, howifeel, everythingisconnected, specialclassroom, ticktock, trinity1, trinity2, trinity3, babyfinches, kindergartenclass, goodboy, specialbonusamiscene

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Once you miss a scene, you cannot get it without going back to an earlier save that still has a chance to get it.

You could try a "jump LABEL" in the console.
I did it with one Happy Event I missed somehow. Apparently I did not break anything. No warranties! Make sure you keep a clean save!

The labels of all Happy Events (so far) are:
roomwithclocks, lettert, swimming, howifeel, everythingisconnected, specialclassroom, ticktock, trinity1, trinity2, trinity3, babyfinches, kindergartenclass, goodboy, specialbonusamiscene
I would not suggest this method unless you know how to work the console and know what will or will not break the game (obviously you know, I mean generally speaking).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes