akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Taking a midnight stroll through creepy construction site at the edge of my city, I found this number.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You could try a "jump LABEL" in the console.
I did it with one Happy Event I missed somehow. Apparently I did not break anything. No warranties! Make sure you keep a clean save!

The labels of all Happy Events (so far) are:
roomwithclocks, lettert, swimming, howifeel, everythingisconnected, specialclassroom, ticktock, trinity1, trinity2, trinity3, babyfinches, kindergartenclass, goodboy, specialbonusamiscene
Just for the record...
The reason for "missing" the happy event was playing a broken version of the game!
When I downloaded the game there were two versions and a patch and confusing instructions.
At first everything seemed normal. When the beach event got closer, more and more strange things happened and everything broke down completely at the beach!

The "compressed version" advertised right now in the OP is also broken and unplayable!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just for the record...
The reason for "missing" the happy event was playing a broken version of the game!
When I downloaded the game there were two versions and a patch and confusing instructions.
At first everything seemed normal. When the beach event got closer, more and more strange things happened and everything broke down completely at the beach!

The "compressed version" advertised right now in the OP is also broken and unplayable!
Just wait for the next release, currently looking like it will be in July, then there will be no second version and no patch. That will then clear up the issues with the compressed versions as well.

Reactions: Antosha

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Just wait for the next release, currently looking like it will be in July, then there will be no second version and no patch. That will then clear up the issues with the compressed versions as well.
Couldn't wait till July^^
There's only one full version in the OP atm and so far this one looks fine.
I started from scratch and covered all the lost ground by smashing the poor CTRL-key.
The "missed" events happened as planned. No need to use the console.

Usually I always take the compressed version if available. This was really the first time that it caused trouble.

Whoever can do it, please remove the link to the "compressed" version from the OP. It's broken.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Couldn't wait till July^^
There's only one full version in the OP atm and so far this one looks fine.
I started from scratch and covered all the lost ground by smashing the poor CTRL-key.
The "missed" events happened as planned. No need to use the console.

Usually I always take the compressed version if available. This was really the first time that it caused trouble.

Whoever can do it, please remove the link to the "compressed" version from the OP. It's broken.
Thankfully, having two versions was a massive headache and caused a ton of confusion and unnecessary issues (thanks a lot, Patreon). Glad you got everything sorted.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The real question here to be asked is who's gonna be the hero going through the new/old content to find out what the biggest changes are.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thankfully, having two versions was a massive headache and caused a ton of confusion and unnecessary issues (thanks a lot, Patreon). Glad you got everything sorted.
Finally I've cleared the beach event. There was a shitload of unseen content before, during and and after the event.
No "missed" events. No need for console. The full version looks perfectly fine far, albeit being a bit on the chubby side...

Can someone remove this broken "compressed" version from the OP? Pretty please?

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The real question here to be asked is who's gonna be the hero going through the new/old content to find out what the biggest changes are.
If you dig far enough back, you'll find a list of changes being made -- which events are getting replaced entirely, which are getting minor textual changes, and which are just getting a visual overhaul. Selebus literally went through every single event in Chapter One and spelled out how major/minor its changes would be.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
If you dig far enough back, you'll find a list of changes being made -- which events are getting replaced entirely, which are getting minor textual changes, and which are just getting a visual overhaul. Selebus literally went through every single event in Chapter One and spelled out how major/minor its changes would be.
Yeah, but i mean what has he changed that he hasn't told us, Selebus is the type of Dev to do that.

Last edited:

Will4m

May 13, 2020
This is a really great game, never had a koikatsu game on my phone last for more than 3 days

I reached a weird spot in life where i search for a lewd game but im more into the story, im not interested in the lewd, just wanna know that its there lmao

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, all this time I though that undoitall.mp3 was sounded extremely familiar and it turned out that it was reversed and tempered ihaveto.mp3 (i have to undo it all, yeah), and funny enough both these songs was absent from my tracklist for some reason and I heard em only if I played the game...I dont know how that happened, maybe accidentally deleted em on my player (you know, there are tons of "knocks" and "bells" and whatnot that not really listening material).

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
another good game goes :cry:
It's not canceled or even on hiatus. .24 is a very large update, because it's overhauling most of the early game. Subscribers have had access to the incremental builds and Sel has been posting previews for each set of content as it's finished. His estimate release date is the 7th of July. After that, it will be back to the twice-monthly schedule -- I think his plan is to get .25 part 1 out at the start of August and .25 part 2 out in mid-August.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
another good game goes :cry:
It's not canceled or even on hiatus. .24 is a very large update, because it's overhauling most of the early game. Subscribers have had access to the incremental builds and Sel has been posting previews for each set of content as it's finished. His estimate release date is the 7th of July. After that, it will be back to the twice-monthly schedule -- I think his plan is to get .25 part 1 out at the start of August and .25 part 2 out in mid-August.
I can confirm the previews exist and I have to say, generally speaking, this overhaul is looking real good. Well worth the wait, honestly.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Really? I'm on the gamepass and I haven't gotten anything since April 2...
Are you on the discord? The gamepass gives you access to the subscriber area, which has the link to the discord where the actual builds are posted. I haven't been playing it, because I want to wait for the whole thing, but it's there if you want it.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Are you on the discord? The gamepass gives you access to the subscriber area, which has the link to the discord where the actual builds are posted. I haven't been playing it, because I want to wait for the whole thing, but it's there if you want it.
Ah nah, I don't use Discord. I know I'm missing a lot of updates this way too, it's a bit annoying but I guess it's what I'm stuck with.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes