MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
It's not canceled or even on hiatus. .24 is a very large update, because it's overhauling most of the early game. Subscribers have had access to the incremental builds and Sel has been posting previews for each set of content as it's finished. His estimate release date is the 7th of July. After that, it will be back to the twice-monthly schedule -- I think his plan is to get .25 part 1 out at the start of August and .25 part 2 out in mid-August.
I do have a question. Why does Selebus hate the bathroom scene so much?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do have a question. Why does Selebus hate the bathroom scene so much?
I guess because it does not really line up with Ayane's character. For all the flirting she does, she's pretty shy and it doesnt make sense that she decided to give Sensei a BJ one day randomly.
It doesn't line up with the way she is where the game left off, but it lines up with the way she she was at the time of the scene. She may be shy, and she was then as well, but she was also insecure about whether she would miss out on him, because she's been infatuated since the start of the game, and that caused her to make a rash decision.

That's why the scene makes sense as is, because it was an abnormal progression coming from a rash decision that would not have made sense in normal progression due to the insecurity that caused it also not making sense in normal progression (progression in this case meaning how a love proceeds, whether normally through beginning with dating and confessions or abnormally through jumping to later steps from the start).

This is also why I haven't been in support of this specific change, it means her entire progression as a character has to change to adapt as the way she was initially was not conducive to rational decision making and was very much in line with her decision to jump into something immediately sexual like that. To slow it down, he literally would have to rewrite her into something that starts, not Ayane as already established, but as someone else in the sense that her actions are no longer in line with the Ayane he had established at the start and later becomes Ayane as we know her at the current end of content.

My worry here is the cascade effect that could potentially occur, affecting the entire story, and because the story element is the single most important part, the entire game.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I guess because it does not really line up with Ayane's character. For all the flirting she does, she's pretty shy and it doesnt make sense that she decided to give Sensei a BJ one day randomly.
Honestly, the actions themselves line up if you think about her personality and what she would end up doing if he suddenly changed his actions so aggressively.

I don't think the entire scene needs scrapped, the main thing I think it needs is a change in dialogue so it flows more in line with their personalities is all I think that needs to happen.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honestly, the actions themselves line up if you think about her personality and what she would end up doing if he suddenly changed his actions so aggressively.

I don't think the entire scene needs scrapped, the main thing I think it needs is a change in dialogue so it flows more in line with their personalities is all I think that needs to happen.
Indeed, and if you take into account her feelings at the start. She was quite literally on the verge of being classified as a yandere at times, it was only later, when the brakes got pumped hard and fast in response to Kirin, that she slowed down.

Her speedrunning the relationship thing actually makes sense before that. If this scene had occurred after the first beach event, I could see the issue with having it still be canon because it wouldn't flow well with her newly slowed personality.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Indeed, and if you take into account her feelings at the start. She was quite literally on the verge of being classified as a yandere at times, it was only later, when the brakes got pumped hard and fast in response to Kirin, that she slowed down.

Her speedrunning the relationship thing actually makes sense before that. If this scene had occurred after the first beach event, I could see the issue with having it still be canon because it wouldn't flow well with her newly slowed personality.
I think the main adjustment to the dialogue is for him to be the one to kind of direct the dialogue as her doing these things would make him happy.

Right now, she seems more of the instigator so I think the dialogue just needs to be altered so it's the other way around in a sense.

And getting her to think sex=happy sensei would actually make the the flow make even more sense. Especially if he's the one that kind of sets it off accidentally.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think the main adjustment to the dialogue is for him to be the one to kind of direct the dialogue as her doing these things would make him happy.

Right now, she seems more of the instigator so I think the dialogue just needs to be altered so it's the other way around in a sense.

And getting her to think sex=happy sensei would actually make the the flow make even more sense. Especially if he's the one that kind of sets it off accidentally.
I mean, that is how the scene is, she made a rash decision in a moment in which she was not confident she could still have him if she didn't do something that drastic. She's playing into a common portrayal of how men think, with their dicks. She's going for the more immediate sexual route to win him over and avoid losing him. Then comes the later scene in her dorm, in which we start to see the 'sex = happy Sensei' mindset take hold, as she feels safer about him leaving than in her initial scene and feels she can slow a tiny bit, and finally the big change to how she is at the end of current content at the beach, when Kirin gets involved, as she realizes just how dangerous their relationship could be for both of them given who Sensei is outside that relationship (it takes one word to his superiors to have the entire thing blow up and Kirin, at the time in question, had both the motive and the knowledge to make that happen if she wanted).

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Can you check your apk file it seem the MEGA file is broken and the MIXDROP seems broken can't download the apk on it

sapient_melon

Jun 13, 2021
Alright, I've been stuck for a few days now. Time to cry uncle.
If anyone remembers what's happening around "What Was", that's my last completed quest. My progress screen is lit up like a christmas tree with just about every character, so I'm not sure if it's just bugged, or if I have supernatural VN event dodging abilities.

Or maybe I'm just completely bugged at this point and I need a fresh install. Not sure.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Alright, I've been stuck for a few days now. Time to cry uncle.
If anyone remembers what's happening around "What Was", that's my last completed quest. My progress screen is lit up like a christmas tree with just about every character, so I'm not sure if it's just bugged, or if I have supernatural VN event dodging abilities.

Or maybe I'm just completely bugged at this point and I need a fresh install. Not sure.
Go to the profile menu screen and click on the girl who's storyline you want to advance. Look at her event list. Green events are ones you've completed, red events you missed out, and grey events are ones you have not completed.

Pick a grey event you want to do. Input that event in , which will tell you how to access the event.

Hope this helps :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: moodle and alex2011

Will4m

May 13, 2020
Hmmm.... So impregnating someone allows them to remain during the end of the world, though they dont remember much after that, just a feeling that something is wrong. But what is up with tsuneyo and her father?? It feels like her father is Hope in a human body or atleast the god of wires since God is dead or dying. Not gonna question Noodles though, blade wielding birds are a natural occurance

Is ami, ayame's deleted child? I remember ami being called a dream child/baby when sensei thought maya was the dream baby

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Hmmm.... So impregnating someone allows them to remain during the end of the world, though they dont remember much after that, just a feeling that something is wrong. But what is up with tsuneyo and her father?? It feels like her father is Hope in a human body or atleast the god of wires since God is dead or dying. Not gonna question Noodles though, blade wielding birds are a natural occurance

Is ami, ayame's deleted child? I remember ami being called a dream child/baby when sensei thought maya was the dream baby
We see Ami's mother so no, she's not that.

We do see Sensei interacting with Ami's mother during some of the special scenes so it seems probable that he could be her father though.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ami is probably Sensei's daughter but from her actual Mom.
Sensei was "abused" by Ami's mom (which was his Sensei back then), so it would make sense... :unsure:

Ormyc

Mar 25, 2019
ey Selebus, respect for the Oshima reference, Japanese Summer (Double Suicide). You got taste my dude.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes