Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Hey Alex, just wondering if you're on the LiL Discord.
Since that place is slightly (and by slightly I mean definitely and a lot) more active than this place, including theories and so.
Especially since we just had the Homie Announcements where we got a look into character 34.
This is the part where I'd post a screenshot, but the moderators and Sel didn't really want us leaking pateron only content, so yeah. A verbal description would probably be the best you'll get for now.
(Also we asked Sel a bunch of questions and that was cool.)
Dont forget about some brainiacs winning annual passes and shirts too!
I knew only, like, 1 answer, others was just guesses, wrong guesses!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since that place is slightly (and by slightly I mean definitely and a lot) more active than this place, including theories and so.
Especially since we just had the Homie Announcements where we got a look into character 34.
This is the part where I'd post a screenshot, but the moderators and Sel didn't really want us leaking pateron only content, so yeah. A verbal description would probably be the best you'll get for now.
I am on the Discord, but I typically only use it for my patron perks, occasionally for discussion when I feel I can contribute, and a bit more with just reactions. I did, unfortunately, miss the Homies, overslept.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I was wondering why they did such a weird set up, youtube stream with sound on discord. Apparently it was all just for that one reveal of new character, lol.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Okey i cant go futher.
A Time When Things Were Horrible - Happy Event is in red. Someone a solution? I dont know where to search in the wiki and i didnt found it - If someone asks :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So it's nearly July, do we have an actual release date for the rework?
Nothing yet that I am aware, but we may not know until closer given the size of the rework as the larger size of this update leaves it more prone to issues that might delay it. definitely wouldn't make definitive announcements like that until closer, that's for sure.

Reactions: Riolol

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So it's nearly July, do we have an actual release date for the rework?
Nothing yet that I am aware, but we may not know until closer given the size of the rework as the larger size of this update leaves it more prone to issues that might delay it. definitely wouldn't make definitive announcements like that until closer, that's for sure.
Sel said he's aiming for 7.7 and if it gets postponed, it won't take longer than another week. So, something like 7-14 of july.

Reactions: Riolol and alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes