alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Better idea, i'll take molly and io for myself, then you dont need to bother anymore about the troll...who cares where they come from if you know where they go to ^^
Thinking about it, i may need to take sana too...
Nope, gonna have to fight over Sana and Molly...you can have Io. :p

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Io is my favorite, but i know how exhausting a psyche like hers can be, so i need some someone with mutual interests for distraction and thats molly...but a full blood otaku and a living mental breakdown are just to strong opposites, so i need someone quiet to calm down, thats sana...be happy i let miku at your hands, i would like her too, but i dont think i could handle her energy AND my 3 girls in the long run...

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Don't even get started on how potentially fucked up the entire scenario is according to some theories.

Also for anyone who's interested in the (not troll) places girls are from:

Molly: Irish
Tsuneyo: Half Egyptian
Imani: Half Ghanaian
Numbchucker, ruining my fun..

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Just like her brother...
it was me making ref to a fan theory that sana is actually a trans dude. A little boy watches his sister die in cruel twist of fate that should have been his death so he takes her name wears her clothes and just insists he died instead... mother has no clue how to handle it and just goes with it and day drinks all the time.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
it was me making ref to a fan theory that sana is actually a trans dude. A little boy watches his sister die in cruel twist of fate that should have been his death so he takes her name wears her clothes and just insists he died instead... mother has no clue how to handle it and just goes with it and day drinks all the time.
Eh. It doesn't add up.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
enough circumstantial evidence and lack of disproving evidence to make it a possibility
There's not much circumstantial evidence. There would've at least been a clue by now, at least some hint by Sara, or the appearance of her lining up. But it just doesn't. Also her voice, which (while we can't usually hear,) Sensei can. And there hasn't been a remark about it if I recall.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
There's not much circumstantial evidence. There would've at least been a clue by now, at least some hint by Sara, or the appearance of her lining up. But it just doesn't. Also her voice, which (while we can't usually hear,) Sensei can. And there hasn't been a remark about it if I recall.
the literal orc character she plays that loses an apendage could be seen as foreshadowing. add in all the other trivial interactions.

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020

Regular medical examination in schools instantly destroys this theory.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes