alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This sounds fantastic. I mean, who here doesn't want vampire Makoto?
I myself am partial to the Ayane Lumine, Ami Amber, and Chika Dancer outfits if I had to pull from that list. If not exclusively from the list, the one I choose is Rin automatically, doesn't matter which outfit, they all come before any other outfit of any other girl (this game is unusual in that characters like Ami or Sana would usually be in Rin's position, but I found myself relating to Rin more because of the quality of the writing overriding my normal thought process going into games like this). Ayane and Ami pull theirs off extremely well, though Ayane does have the edge with her already blonde hair, and Chika is just Chika, second on my list automatically.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I legit thought the event viewer was removed until I realized "deleted" is an adjective and not a verb in this context.
Yeah, funny enough, I could see that being meant in either of those contexts if I didn't already know what it was referring to.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just to be clear, all the content in this new update is earlier in the story? New events are not occurring after 'there is nothing' until the update after this one? This has been the case all along as i understood it but that 'new' in new events means i just want absolute confirmation.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Just to be clear, all the content in this new update is earlier in the story? New events are not occurring after 'there is nothing' until the update after this one? This has been the case all along as i understood it but that 'new' in new events means i just want absolute confirmation.
Yeah, it's all chapter 1 stuff, and almost entirely stuff from before the first beach update. The sexual pacing of several girls' early games has been changed, but there aren't new events coming for Chapter 3 until .25 part 1 in August.

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
Oh my god, I missed the event (which was in chapter 1, and I moved to the second and save there) and now start over?! :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, it's all chapter 1 stuff, and almost entirely stuff from before the first beach update. The sexual pacing of several girls' early games has been changed, but there aren't new events coming for Chapter 3 until .25 part 1 in August.
Chapter 3 start got move to 8/8 now

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I can honestly say its a pretty disappointing release the new events are just events added to the past parts instead of starting part 3
...yeah? The point of the update is revamping chapter 1.

Like, I get it, I'm hyped for chapter 3 too, but Selebus told us what .24 was going to be.
Chapter 3 start got move to 8/8 now
August 8 is still August.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes