SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
On a different note, does anyone know if the new events in Chapter 1 are going to be mentioned in a capacity that requires a complete replay of chapter 1 to be able to get the full picture anymore?

Because I'm assuming the rework isn't just minor tweaks but I also don't know if it drastically changed things that are going to be brought up in chapter 3.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Not if the story gets changed and this is one of the most unpredictable games on this site. People have been trying to predict where it would go since day one, including myself, and I have yet to see anyone, again including myself, get it entirely right.
That's the thing tho since its only changing chapter 1 the things changed cant be all that huge since at the end of the day it still has to lead to the unchanged chapter 2. The dev has said the changes are mostly just making chapter 1 fit better with 2.

Reactions: alex2011

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I have seen it take a few days and there was even at least one version that the thread never got updated to before the public release.
My point remains the same: It's not gonna be long. Waited 3.5 months, what's a couple days more gonna do?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
On a different note, does anyone know if the new events in Chapter 1 are going to be mentioned in a capacity that requires a complete replay of chapter 1 to be able to get the full picture anymore?

Because I'm assuming the rework isn't just minor tweaks but I also don't know if it drastically changed things that are going to be brought up in chapter 3.
I assume characters will all get to the same place but will take a bit longer to get there. The major events largely will stay the same, I know this game can be unpredictable but I would happily bet the event with Yumi on the bridge still happens in pretty much the same way, just for example.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018

You don't have to replay chapter 1. From what I can tell the changes are big but don't effect chapter 2 much but idk for sure. My understanding is that the rework is mostly meant to make chapter 1 fit together better with 2.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
1. Create an account on mega.nz
2. Download and install MEGAsync client.
3. Insert the link to the desired file to the MEGAsync client.
4. When the 4GB limit is over - go to System Tray and close the client.
It is necessary to close the client, otherwise the limit can last much longer (10 or more hours).
5. Wait for 1 hour (a little more), start the MEGAsync client, and he will continue downloading to the next 4GB.

Mega is much better than other hosting, since the download speed is 2-3 times faster than the network throughput. How they achieve this - I have no idea (perhaps super compression is used).

Links to Google Drive die very quickly, so it can not be considered at all for storing files that are downloaded by a large number of people.
I sometimes use VPN to bypass the mega download limit too but never had to close the client or wait an hour, I just wait for it to download ~4.9 GB and then pause the download, turn on the VPN, and resume the download. Also for achieving higher download speed than other hosting services, they probably use a CDN which has nodes in tons of major urban areas so you get the benefit of physical proximity to the server you are downloading from

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes