The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Changelog:
- A lot of fucking words. I don’t even know how many this time.
- Roughly 170 Completely Reworked Chapter 1 Events
- Roughly 4,000 New Images
- 3 New Ayane Events
- 3 New Makoto Events
- 3 New Futaba Events
- 2 New Ami Events
- Jukebox Mode
- New Phone UI
- Updated “History” Screen
- New Main Menu
- New Textbox
- New Music
- Updated Progress Menu
- Yearbook Removed
- Several New/Changed Animations
- Complete Removal of Several Events & Animations
- Deleted Scene Viewer (Accessible Via Sensei’s PC)
- Ami Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Dress, Outrider Amber
- Ayane Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Clothes, Lumine
- Futaba Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Ganyu
- Kirin Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Slutty Schoolgirl
- Chika Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Clothes, Dancer
- Makoto Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Clothes, Vampire
- Haruka Outfits for Invites: Devil
- Various Bug Fixes/Corrections

Changelog for 0.24 from itch.io

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just 2 questions about that rework:
Will my old savegames still work?
Is the rework now done or will the next update be in another far future?

Rkk711

Feb 21, 2021
help I can't get the invite over for Ami which i think i need for the Happy event 6 which I need to trigger there is nothing any help would be appreciated. Thank

zonesamabaka

Feb 5, 2018
help I can't get the invite over for Ami which i think i need for the Happy event 6 which I need to trigger there is nothing any help would be appreciated. Thank
-->
you can search for the event here, should show requirements

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
does it make sense for me to start playing again from the beginning? Or are these changes cosmetic?

MrLucksman

Mar 26, 2019
For clarity is this update only early game rework or does it also progress the story?
Only early game rework. Chapter 3/The continuation of the story is set to come August 8th, unless Selebus pushes it back again.

does it make sense for me to start playing again from the beginning? Or are these changes cosmetic?
The changes are FAR from cosmetic based solely off what I've played of it so far, so I would recommend doing another play of it. Especially because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have new scenes that I don't think you can get without playing it from the beginning/a save before said events.

Also, happy scenes are... uh... happier

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
After Patreon booted Selebus in March, Legend of the Huggy Boy is over and he's down to making just the NSFW Lessons in Love.

That said, the compressed versions have had trouble before, so idk if that one is going to work or if it will somehow be broken to SFW settings.
I DL'd the full version, and it's still Huggy Boy Hug Simulator somehow? What is this?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,
what do I need to do to get a clean re-start? Even if I unzip to a new folder, the game still uses the existing saves and not the one empty folder in the game directory.
Thanks for helping me

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Hello,
what do I need to do to get a clean re-start? Even if I unzip to a new folder, the game still uses the existing saves and not the one empty folder in the game directory.
Thanks for helping me
The saves are backed up in Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy, you need to delete them there as well.

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Just 2 questions about that rework:
Will my old savegames still work?
Is the rework now done or will the next update be in another far future?
Old saves will work, but I recommend to play the reworked content nonetheless. The next update will progress the story (beginning of chapter 3) and will come out on 15/8

Reactions: Virulenz

ShiroganeNext

Nov 15, 2020
Can someone help me? i stuck on futaba event "prevent measure". this event should finished to finish chapter 1. but the event has deleted :(, i check on the computer on the deleted scene prevent measure was exist

Hati Managarmr

Mar 18, 2018
Sooo I'm supposed to do Miku's Someone Else's skin event but for some reason her number doesn't appear on the phone. Can anybody help me?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes