molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I sometimes use VPN to bypass the mega download limit too but never had to close the client or wait an hour, I just wait for it to download ~4.9 GB and then pause the download, turn on the VPN, and resume the download. Also for achieving higher download speed than other hosting services, they probably use a CDN which has nodes in tons of major urban areas so you get the benefit of physical proximity to the server you are downloading from
Thanks for that tip.. didn't realize you could pause change it and resume

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
That was quick. It also means I probs ain't going to sleep for another 5 hours. It is 2:15 right now. Not good... Good thing it is the weekend though, and aside of the fact that I truly am pathetic (to the surprise of absolutely no one) I haven't played LiL for ages because I was waiting for this rework.

Hoh boi, here we go...

Reactions: Riolol

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Bruh it’s 6 gigs I have to use something else other than mega if I want it to finish downloading by today with slow download speed unless someone has gofile or mediafire

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Is this the non-safe for work version, or has that changed again?
After Patreon booted Selebus in March, Legend of the Huggy Boy is over and he's down to making just the NSFW Lessons in Love.

That said, the compressed versions have had trouble before, so idk if that one is going to work or if it will somehow be broken to SFW settings.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
A question for the more active players of this: I played an older version and eventually dropped it because I disliked the MC more and more as the game went on. Does he actually get better? Did the rework change him at all in that aspect?

I get that he's suppose to be unlikable and such, but it made it hard for me to enjoy the game after awhile.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A question for the more active players of this: I played an older version and eventually dropped it because I disliked the MC more and more as the game went on. Does he actually get better? Did the rework change him at all in that aspect?

I get that he's suppose to be unlikable and such, but it made it hard for me to enjoy the game after awhile.
Haven't played the rework, but the second chapter (untouched in the rework) doesn't make him any better. He's not a good person. At all. And every once in a while he disassociates, and whatever/whoever is in control during those scenes is SUBSTANTIALLY WORSE.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
After Patreon booted Selebus in March, Legend of the Huggy Boy is over and he's down to making just the NSFW Lessons in Love.

That said, the compressed versions have had trouble before, so idk if that one is going to work or if it will somehow be broken to SFW settings.
The last compressed version is from back when there were two versions. Now that there's only one, the compressed file, when it gets uploaded, SHOULD be fine.

Reactions: alex2011

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022

MC is pretty thoroughly irredeemable, but I find his moments of self awareness about just how much of a piece of shit he is to be enough to keep his character from being unenjoyable. I also appreciate that he's not evil, but rather incredibly self absorbed and still at times self deprecating.

I don't believe the rework has altered his character, but I haven't played it yet to confirm.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes