barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I certainly do. I love this game but Selebus is such a dickhead i get real tangible joy out of every leak, the faster they are the better. This one taking less than a day and seeing someone post his public bitching on discord about it was pure schadenfruede.
Less than a day is an understatement. It leaked within minutes. It leaked so soon after release that I got the Discord notification of the announcement post for the release AFTER I saw that it had been leaked. Someone was sitting on the page spamming the refresh button until it went live just so they could leak it.

That's a level of petty I can respect, but damn.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Honestly i'm just kinda curious as too why she doesn't seem to want to impersonate Ayane, kinda strange tbh.
She impersonated Sana to reveal to Sensei what Sana was hiding from him. Ayane has no secrets, as she wears her heart on the sleeve and posts a bunch of garish neon signs pointing at it so everyone knows it's there.

Reactions: Antosha

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Less than a day is an understatement. It leaked within minutes. It leaked so soon after release that I got the Discord notification of the announcement post for the release AFTER I saw that it had been leaked. Someone was sitting on the page spamming the refresh button until it went live just so they could leak it.

That's a level of petty I can respect, but damn.
Fuck me, guess the leaker has to be a mod then, can't imagine the mods responding to a report for a game update within minutes, we've seen people mention making such reports and it still taking hours to have the FP updated.

ziel122

Apr 21, 2020
Could anyone share me your save file which progress to the lasted ver or atleast near it thank, I fuck up and lost all my save.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
sana now officially confirmed to be a real grill, and not a cheap ass gotcha troll, good update :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
WE HOPE

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
I certainly do. I love this game but Selebus is such a dickhead i get real tangible joy out of every leak, the faster they are the better. This one taking less than a day and seeing someone post his public bitching on discord about it was pure schadenfruede.
I mean weird flex but okay, I have seen your posts on the discord, you're a funny guy.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
You fool, you absolute dingus, she's 5000 years old. Haven't you been paying attention? All kidding aside, due to the endless time loop nature of the setting, all characters can be hand waved as thousands, if not millions, of years old. Furthermore, if they're going to remove it due to chinami, they've already had the opportunity to do so, but they haven't. But the biggest reason why I believe the game won't get taken down is because, as long as it's up, the site lives rent-free in selebuses head. And I think the moderators get a kick out of that.
You're certainly more optimistic than I am but I think the mods here are quite worried about loli content and the whole "rent-free" gimmick goes both ways and I feel like that's something the mods will lose.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Okay, I'm stuck. I'm still in the first chapter, have no more open girl events, only 1 happy and 2 main events. The hints tag says "Happy Event Baby Finches". I have no idea what to enter into the "cool rectangle machine".

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Guys pls help :cry:
i'll try to help. it's been awhile since i've played that section but i think the happy event Baby Finches triggers when you enter HOPE as the username during the There is Nothing main event. pretty sure you need to do everything available up to that point and have at least a certain number of days elapsed before There is Nothing will trigger

Baby Finches is missable (i missed it my first playthrough) so just make sure you enter that username before completing that main event

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
I'm perfectly fine, nothing about this is personal to me, If Sel wanted to come here then he'd posting himself and i'm only wearing my own shoes and I hate to break it to you but he IS planning on doing loli content, infact, he always was, Chinami is going to have lust events and the recent troubles this place has given him may just lead to that loli content coming in earlier than forecasted.
Sounds interesting, could you share a link/screenshot of the plan?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Is everything okay with you, you seem to be taking it rather personally and while I don't think you're Sel you seem be putting yourself in their shoes for some odd reason. I don't think he's going to because he has stated as much, if he is going to he'll state that. Until he does then generally the idea is to assume he isn't going to.
no, I am still in the discord for some reason. You probably left sometime prior to going only SS. He has said that Sensei will be able to fuck all the characters, including all family members at the same time or something to that effect. So yeah, there will be more explicit loli content, even if you could probably qualify the game now as loli anyway.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
no, I am still in the discord for some reason. You probably left sometime prior to going only SS. He has said that Sensei will be able to fuck all the characters, including all family members at the same time or something to that effect. So yeah, there will be more explicit loli content, even if you could probably qualify the game now as loli anyway.
Hopefully someone will be able to find that confirmation and share it soon, had a quick look through Sel's comments on discord which include "loli" and couldn't find it, perhaps he's deleted it? Maybe someone with better hunting skills will share it, though, until then I'll assume what he's stated and I've read is the plan.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes