CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheats are entered using the "Computer" option on the weekend.
Hello, I'm not sure if these "cheats" actually work. I have love and lust stats over 1000 on each girl and I'm into day 920 and I don't see much difference from week 1 and stats below 10. I did get to see the niece in her very cute bra. With the stats this high you would think all the girls would be jumping teachers' bones at every chance.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
And I'm caught up, and feel pretty good about my previous prediction of not really caring too much about the 2 upcoming updates. World is wonky, relationships are hard, there are gods... yawn.

At this point I think Sel's seperating each update into multiple events for a few girls is just not a good plan. Its 4 events for really a single thing to happen for them, then you won't get any real development for that character for another year or so. Otherwise just soo much blaaaaaaaaaaah to fill it out.

Reactions: Maldonny

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
oh damn Almost every character is lesbian now , this is the reason i hate yuri shippers .its annoying to see more lesbian than straight girls where mc is male and straight im having reverse Cyberpunk trauma no rpg but all fps ,no lesbian tag but it has more lesbians than any game in this site .maybe its normal when almost all males are gone idk but also this makes me more of yumi maya touka Io futaba fan ,im skipping ami sana nodoka rin kirin noriko molly otoha events xD
Shizo's here again. Missed you.

• Haha
Reactions: crustlord12

StabbyMike0

Oct 21, 2022
oh damn Almost every character is lesbian now , this is the reason i hate yuri shippers .its annoying to see more lesbian than straight girls where mc is male and straight im having reverse Cyberpunk trauma no rpg but all fps ,no lesbian tag but it has more lesbians than any game in this site .maybe its normal when almost all males are gone idk but also this makes me more of yumi maya touka Io futaba fan ,im skipping ami sana nodoka rin kirin noriko molly otoha events xD
Actually yeah .i dont understand why this game doesnt have "Lesbian" Tag almost all girls are bisexual ,so there's more lesbian scenes .for me i always want To skip fendoms and tags helping me for that. People have right to dislike some tags .i would be angry if this game had femdom and suddenly appears more femdom scenes with every update .

Edit:help me for last ayane events ahhhhh

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Any thoughts?
1) I speculated last week that Nozomu might be Sana's dad. I'm fairly certain that was just confirmed.

Which would mean that Sensei is her uncle.

2) "Moon-touched" is a fancy way of saying "crazy." so it could be a reference to either Yasu and her zealotry or Kaori and her post-accident brain trauma. I'm leaning towards Yasu, but both of them have implied ties to Nozomu, so it could be a toss-up.

3) I'd be interested to know if Sara actually understands what's happening, or if she thinks it's some kind of hereditary insanity, but she definitely implies that it's what cost her son his life.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I thought that only applied to Steam?
The legality of it all is murky, largely because the game is ultimately free (you just pay for early access).

Illusion's EULA allows you to use the toolset for personal use only, and does not allow commercial use. Illusion has flat-out stated they don't have an interest in granting commercial licensing, and when they find a creator in Japan using the tool for commercial use, they pursue action. But outside of Japan, distribution rights (and the legal responsibility to protect the IP) are handed off to that region's distributor as part of that distribution deal.

Offering the game for free isn't commercial use, though. That why, even though he makes a big stink about the game leaking, he says "this game is free and always will be." It moves the legality into a murky grey zone. You're paying for early access/special Discord privleges, donating to the creator, etc. You're never actually buying the game. In theory, they could try to take legal action for that, but what would otherwise be a black and white IP/copyright case becomes a lengthy and expensive nightmare with no clear outcome, and a second party distributor tasked with filing the case is going to do a cost-benefit analysis and conclude it's not worth the risk

That's why the games you find on Steam typically come from open-source toolsets only, or use Unity (which offers a very cheap commercial license for small developers), and HS/KK based games are limited to Itch.io and piracy platforms.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Oh there are plenty of ways friend, would be kinda funny if stopped being accessible here, it's not a big loss really.
You gotta explain this way, my friend, because while it would be funny if he did find a way to stop it from being uploaded here, I think it's pretty much impossible. If he uses any type of DRM, it will probably only buy him a day or two before it's cracked So nothing would change for us, but something annoying that his supporters would have to go through, and while I don't think that would cause a massive loss of supporters, he would probably lose a little bit, but it would also be a turn off for future supporters as well, resulting in a lot of work for potentially just a loss of profits.

There isn't anything he can do legally for a multitude of reasons. The two that come to mind right away are 1, the previously mentioned illusion drama, and 2, this site, which is basically just a site that hosts links, has done nothing wrong. There are no games to download here; it simply takes you to where you can. And I'm sure this site can hide behind a thousand other legal loopholes. Even if he found a way to destroy the site and wipe it from the face of the Internet. A new F95 will probably pop up next week.

Truthfully, I don't even know why he cares so much about us since he said we're too small and didn't really affect his profits. (This was back when he started to denounce the site and some salty people got mad at him for that and threatened to stop supporting him.) All he's really doing is just getting into a dick measuring contest with the people who uploaded the game and the trolls that fuck with him.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There isn't anything he can do legally for a multitude of reasons. The two that come to mind right away are 1, the previously mentioned illusion drama, and 2, this site, which is basically just a site that hosts links, has done nothing wrong. There are no games to download here; it simply takes you to where you can. And I'm sure this site can hide behind a thousand other legal loopholes. Even if he found a way to destroy the site and wipe it from the face of the Internet. A new F95 will probably pop up next week.
Legal efforts to remove games from this site are so ineffective that Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine, Honey Select, and Honey Select 2 can currently be pirated from this site.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
And it's ironic seeing as his entire game is only in existence because he's stolen (And continues to steal) Illusion assets and sell them as his own (breaking multiple laws by doing so), but I guess he has a selective memory about things like that
He also uses several real trademarks in the game which I'm quite sure he didn't get permission for. I'm sure Nintendo would absolutely love their property being associated with a game that depicts and glamorizes sex with teenagers (and probably younger).

Oh there are plenty of ways friend, would be kinda funny if stopped being accessible here, it's not a big loss really.
As long as he continue to use ren'py, it won't be easy to protect the game. And I don't think he has the skill to use any other engine. Hell despite him absolutely hating that people can just lookup answers to his shitty puzzles and whatnot, he hasn't figured out how to hide those answers even with taking half a year off to redo the game. And hiding those answers would be stupidly easy - I could hide them all and keep the game functional in 5 minutes if I wanted to (but making it impossible to bypass those sections is more difficult)

Even if he did have the skill to switch engines or make his own, it would be impractical to make the game's DRM difficult to crack without requiring the game to have online access -- and I suspect that would lose him far more followers than the piracy here supposedly does.

And as everyone else noted, this game would not have developed the fanbase it currently has if it wasn't for sites like this one.

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I got this error while playing during that scene where the MC considers walking into the tv static and I honestly can't tell if it's intentional or not, can anyone confirm?

StabbyMike0

Oct 21, 2022
They live in a universe with not many men in it, are you surprised that's happening?
Just for example ; Almost all Slice of Life series has no men but there's also no lesbian .I only can say Hotaru Ichijou .Almost all girls are lesbian and there's no tag .i actually dont care because there's no pegging or femdom but its still weird .I played defending lydia coller few days ago and it had Lesbian Tag ,while there was almost 0 lesbian content .I would add lesbian tag to this game .

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
That trippy Ami scene a while back comes to mind off the top of my head. But who knows. This game has so much going on it's impossible to really tell. Seemed like we were finally starting to get some answers, but now nearly everything has to be questioned.

I hope the payoff however many years from now live up to the mystery and this doesn't go the way of Lost or something.
Honestly i'm just kinda curious as too why she doesn't seem to want to impersonate Ayane, kinda strange tbh.

But there's confirmation that she's impersonated Niki and Ami in the past at least once, so that's something to digest.

Every new update with this game is like a full-course fucking meal.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Honestly i'm just kinda curious as too why she doesn't seem to want to impersonate Ayane, kinda strange tbh.

But there's confirmation that she's impersonated Niki and Ami in the past at least once, so that's something to digest.

Every new update with this game is like a full-course fucking meal.
wait, what is the confirmation that she impersonated Niki and Ami?

Reactions: akselx
Dec 31, 2021
Old link was taken down when the new version came out.

The game is far too large for an APK natively, someone has to convert it. And that process can sometimes bork the game and leave out two critical folders.

You could try downloading the PC version and running it through JOIplay if you don't want to wait.
So it will work with the 7 gig PC version if I use JOIplay? Would joiplay work for other renpy PC only games?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Lol, and how exactly do you imagine it would be possible to prevent this game being accessible from here?
Loli sexual content where the game explicitly says, "yes, this character is underage," should - in theory - get the game pulled from F95.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Loli sexual content where the game explicitly says, "yes, this character is underage," should - in theory - get the game pulled from F95.
You fool, you absolute dingus, she's 5000 years old. Haven't you been paying attention? All kidding aside, due to the endless time loop nature of the setting, all characters can be hand waved as thousands, if not millions, of years old. Furthermore, if they're going to remove it due to chinami, they've already had the opportunity to do so, but they haven't. But the biggest reason why I believe the game won't get taken down is because, as long as it's up, the site lives rent-free in selebuses head. And I think the moderators get a kick out of that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes