Sep 26, 2018
Wow, someone pirated this updated within a day of it releasing, geez talk about lack of patience, well don't be too surprised when this game stops becoming accessible through this site.
Tons of people only know this game exists because of sites like this. I'd wager he earns more from people trying his game, liking it and then supporting him than he loses from piracy.

Reactions: Maldonny

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Ah, so antipiracy DRM that punishes the paying customer to stop the pirates, i'm sure that's popular. I'll honestly laugh if Selebus goes down that route.
He doesn't care what his patrons or anybody else thinks, it's something that he says over and over again. So I think he'd happily do that

And it's ironic seeing as his entire game is only in existence because he's stolen (And continues to steal) Illusion assets and sell them as his own (breaking multiple laws by doing so), but I guess he has a selective memory about things like that

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
And it's ironic seeing as his entire game is only in existence because he's stolen (And continues to steal) Illusion assets and sell them as his own (breaking multiple laws by doing so), but I guess he has a selective memory about things like that
What stuff is stolen?

Jan 16, 2019
oh damn Almost every character is lesbian now , this is the reason i hate yuri shippers Selebus is just an idiot .its annoying to see more lesbian than straight girls where mc is male and straight im having reverse Cyberpunk trauma no rpg but all fps ,no lesbian tag but it has more lesbians than any game in this site .maybe its normal when almost all males are gone idk but also this makes me more of yumi maya touka Io futaba fan xD im skipping ami sana nodoka rin kirin noriko molly if this shit is normal then all only girls SOL series should have lesbians

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Didn't that tank there profits for a while and then they made the amount of money they're making private? And isn't it still piratable? Could have sworn someone already came up the work around for that type of stuff.
The way he has it set up today, patrons can play up to chapter 8, and free players are stopped at chapter 5.

The cracked version on this website has up to chapter 6, which was all the content available at the time, but nobody's posted the last two updates here.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Wow, someone pirated this updated within a day of it releasing, geez talk about lack of patience, well don't be too surprised when this game stops becoming accessible through this site.
Is this why you're making this comment?

Ironically without sites like this and the model it uses games like this wouldn't likely "make it". Many people like to start a project off, share it in places here and suddenly find their work is getting places which is great, it does seem odd to then spite the same sites and models which lead to your own success, judging by Pateron numbers he was making over $100,000/year. This is before we factor in merch sales and other items. He's doing very well for himself and gets to make/work on his own project, he's in a very lucky/privileged position. He's very talented at writing and his story is interesting for sure but he's slowly becoming one of those people you need to separate from the art. Ironically he'll get going on his honeymoon soon while getting paid for a month he's taking off, what joy.

Last edited:

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
oh damn Almost every character is lesbian now , this is the reason i hate yuri shippers .its annoying to see more lesbian than straight girls where mc is male and straight .maybe its normal when almost all males are gone idk but also this makes me more of yumi maya touka Io futaba fan ,im skipping ami sana nodoka rin kirin noriko molly otoha events xD
They live in a universe with not many men in it, are you surprised that's happening?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Man, what an update. I feel like so much was revealed but I ended up knowing less :LOL:,not when Daisy (gonna assume that's her name for now) revealed that she can literally be an imposter if she wants or allows or feels like doing so.

Aside from Ayane's awesome comeback, Sana's situation is so damn intriguing, same goes for Sara's reaction as well. The option of laying hands on Sara is for whatever reason the most unwilling choice I made so far (but screw that I'm not missing events!) Have a few thoughts/questions during Ad Infinitum:

1. The entity called Sana OFFSPRING and also said LAY YOURSELF DOWN THE SAME WAY YOUR MOTHER DID. It can be perceived as Sara and Sana were once and/or still victims of these visions. But can this be in a more literal sense that this is in fact Sana's dad xD? The entity also said REMEBER YOUR PLACE/WHO YOU ARE/WHERE YOU ARE FROM somehow also suggested there might be more in the Sana we know.

2. The entity also said Sana isn't the one it normally reaches out, saying RELIANCE ON THE MOON-TOUCHED EMBERS OF THE ONE I HAVE SPENT PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE FRAUDULENT INNOCENCE YOU TUCK BENEATH THOSE FORM-FITTING COLTHES. It is comparing someone with Sana, but I have no idea who fits that descriptions

3. How Sara reacts is also very interesting. It's almost like she acknowledges the visions she and her daughter suffer is not trauma-induced, but instead some other forces working against them. The way Sara tried to convince Sana that it was all in her head, and said I'll protect you while looking at a different direction are like as if she actually knows something and tries to defend her remaining child from Angels or whatnot. I once thought the vision Sara had before (the dark figure whispering in her ears) was simply a visualization of her missing his son, but now these "visions" probably have a lot involved in her son's death (or taken by angel/became an angel, idk).

Any thoughts?

Edit: I went back to Sana's event Anywhere At All b/c that's another glitchy event with a smooth talking Sana, maybe that's Daisy again lol?

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
He doesn't care what his patrons or anybody else thinks, it's something that he says over and over again. So I think he'd happily do that

I thought that only applied to Steam?

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Is this why you're making this comment?

Ironically without sites like this and the model it uses games like this wouldn't likely "make it". Many people like to start a project off, share it in places here and suddenly find their work is getting places which is great, it does seem odd to then spite the same sites and models which lead to your own success, judging by Pateron numbers he was making over $100,000/year. This is before we factor in merch sales and other items. He's doing very well for himself and gets to make/work on his own project, he's in a very lucky/privileged position. He's very talented at writing and his story is interesting for sure but he's slowly becoming one of those people you need to separate from the art. Ironically he'll get going on his honeymoon soon while getting paid for a month he's taking off, what joy.
How time changed the guy, now he's benefitted from f95 it's time to kill it off

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Man, what an update. I feel like so much was revealed but I ended up knowing less :LOL:,not when Daisy (gonna assume that's her name for now) revealed that she can literally be an imposter if she wants or allows or feels like doing so.

Aside from Ayane's awesome comeback, Sana's situation is so damn intriguing, same goes for Sara's reaction as well. The option of laying hands on Sara is for whatever reason the most unwilling choice I made so far (but screw that I'm not missing events!) Have a few thoughts/questions during Ad Infinitum:

1. The entity called Sana OFFSPRING and also said LAY YOURSELF DOWN THE SAME WAY YOUR MOTHER DID. It can be perceived as Sara and Sana were once and/or still victims of these visions. But can this be in a more literal sense that this is in fact Sana's dad xD? The entity also said REMEBER YOUR PLACE/WHO YOU ARE/WHERE YOU ARE FROM somehow also suggested there might be more in the Sana we know.

2. The entity also said Sana isn't the one it normally reaches out, saying RELIANCE ON THE MOON-TOUCHED EMBERS OF THE ONE I HAVE SPENT PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE FRAUDULENT INNOCENCE YOU TUCK BENEATH THOSE FORM-FITTING COLTHES. It is comparing someone with Sana, but I have no idea who fits that descriptions

3. How Sara reacts is also very interesting. It's almost like she acknowledges the visions she and her daughter suffer is not trauma-induced, but instead some other forces working against them. The way Sara tried to convince Sana that it was all in her head, and said I'll protect you while looking at a different direction are like as if she actually knows something and tries to defend her remaining child from Angels or whatnot. I once thought the vision Sara had before (the dark figure whispering in her ears) was simply a visualization of her missing his son, but now these "visions" probably have a lot involved in her son's death (or taken by angel/became an angel, idk).

Any thoughts?

Edit: I went back to Sana's event Anywhere At All b/c that's another glitchy event with a smooth talking Sana, maybe that's Daisy again lol?
HOPE = Sensei's "brother". Sekai's husband, not necessarily Ami's father. Ami could be Sensei and Sekai's unborn child. Anyway, Ami is not an ordinary girl like the others.

Maybe Sana is HOPE's daughter with Sara. Sara isn't normal, clearly. A young Sara appears in the Good Boy event. Also, Yasu was/is interested in Sana (that event where Sana cries when meeting Yasu).
Sara also says she believes she's cursed.

Interestingly, the first time Sensei decides to fuck Sara, she calls him a "good boy"; he glitches for a moment. Most likely what Sekai called him when abusing him. Maybe HOPE called Sara a good girl?

Not really confident in any of this, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Okay, finished Sana's stuff finished, I have two events left for Ayane, all of Rin's, and the Main Events

Main Events...hell idk a month ingame has gone by with no change

Visiting Rin's dorm, calling Rin, visiting her work at all opportunities for a week straight has yielded no fruit so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

Same with Ayane, calling Ayane, visiting her work, visiting her dorm all yield no fruit as well.

It's probably something obvious that I'm just overlooking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes