KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
so I am pretty sure we got a typo in this image where sara's name is used instead of sana's because sana goes very balistic at any mention of sensei banging her mom and sana then talks as if it is in reference to sensei banging sana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
so I am pretty sure we got a typo in this image where sara's name is used instead of sana's because sana goes very balistic at any mention of sensei banging her mom and sana then talks as if it is in reference to sensei banging sana
"Sara spawn", i.e. "A spawn of Sara". So Sana, her daughter.

Sep 12, 2017
1) Visit Sana at the bar
2) Visit Rin in the dorms (might need a specific day)

A lot of stuff happens on automatic triggers during the week after you've done this. If calling Ayane on a weekend morning isn't doing anything, you probably have a weekday scene you haven't gotten to yet.

After the 4 event sequence (the rest of Sana's events and one Ayane event), you'll have some more automatic weekday scenes to finish things out.
Okay, finished Sana's stuff finished, I have two events left for Ayane, all of Rin's, and the Main Events

Main Events...hell idk a month ingame has gone by with no change

Visiting Rin's dorm, calling Rin, visiting her work at all opportunities for a week straight has yielded no fruit so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

Same with Ayane, calling Ayane, visiting her work, visiting her dorm all yield no fruit as well.

It's probably something obvious that I'm just overlooking

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
What I both love and hate about this game is that every once in while an update comes out that don't just add stuff, but fcking recontextualizes things you thought u knew.
As a result, it's getting harder and harder to prevent my self from replaying this game yet again, this time actually documenting things, making screenshots and gazillion named saves.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
As I thought. These three scenes are tied together.

The first one is Prisoner, which required a high enough lust score for Kirin before the beach event starts.
The second is What a Wonderful World, which only plays if Prisoner did.
Furlough only plays if What a Wonderful World did.
Could you share your save please?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, anyone have any theories about the question Ayane wants to ask Sensei?
Considering her "it's time for me to grow up" talk, I think she's going to try to get him to admit to all the girls he's banging and explain how much each of them mean to him so
Okay, finished Sana's stuff finished, I have two events left for Ayane, all of Rin's, and the Main Events

Main Events...hell idk a month ingame has gone by with no change

Visiting Rin's dorm, calling Rin, visiting her work at all opportunities for a week straight has yielded no fruit so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong there.

Same with Ayane, calling Ayane, visiting her work, visiting her dorm all yield no fruit as well.

It's probably something obvious that I'm just overlooking
It's definitely the Rin scene holding you back.

Did you complete all the side character content from the previous update? Check to see if you're missing scenes for Imani, Wakana, or Osako, specifically. There's a character introduced in those scenes that appears in the Rin scenes, and that's the only thing I can think of that might be stopping you from progressing.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1378472

Overview:
Take over as the teacher of twenty high school students as they attempt to find their way through life. Manage and develop relationships with each of them in the fictional city of Kumon-mi. Choose how to spend your time after school and on weekends to best suit the path you want to take. Whether it be visiting the girls at their part time jobs, trying to convince them to let you into their dorm rooms, or just hanging out in the room with clocks at the local bar, there is always something to do in Lessons in Love.
Please note, some things in this game may be meant to confuse or disturb you.
But don't worry! Everything will be okay~

Game updates twice per month!

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-20
Developer: Selebus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.0 Part 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Early Game Rework Announcement:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Update Only: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - GALLERY UNLOCKER - CHEAT CODE - DARK MODE - SPANISH - GUIDE MOD - CHEAT MOD -
Puzzle Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 988976 View attachment 988978 View attachment 988979 View attachment 988981 View attachment 988996 View attachment 988987 View attachment 988982 View attachment 989001 View attachment 989006 View attachment 989003 View attachment 713832 View attachment 795685 View attachment 795679 View attachment 795686 View attachment 773719 View attachment 773722 View attachment 795689 View attachment 773721
Hi, I love this game. The characters are so cute and lovable, and your humor is off the charts. My question is do I still have to keep Part 2 or is Part 2 in Part 3?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi, I love this game. The characters are so cute and lovable, and your humor is off the charts. My question is do I still have to keep Part 2 or is Part 2 in Part 3?
Dev doesn't come here anymore.

To answer your question, though, you have two options.
1) Download the full game again. This is the full game, so you don't need to keep your part 2 install
2) Download the update patch and add it to your part 2 install. This will add all the new content to your existing copy, and is a much faster download.

This is usually an update patch, so if you stay caught up, you won't have to download a massive file again. THis is good news, since we're only about %25 through the game and the dev refuses to split it up, so as we approach the end we'll be looking at a 28gb download.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Considering her "it's time for me to grow up" talk, I think she's going to try to get him to admit to all the girls he's banging and explain how much each of them mean to him so...
I figured it was tied to what she said on the beach, that she'd like to take Maya's place as the "portal maiden", that's why she said it was a layered and complicated question (because that can potentially lead to Maya being reset eventually).

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Wow, someone pirated this updated within a day of it releasing, geez talk about lack of patience, well don't be too surprised when this game stops becoming accessible through this site.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This game have an Android version ? I can't find it
Old link was taken down when the new version came out.

The game is far too large for an APK natively, someone has to convert it. And that process can sometimes bork the game and leave out two critical folders.

You could try downloading the PC version and running it through JOIplay if you don't want to wait.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dev doesn't come here anymore.

To answer your question, though, you have two options.
1) Download the full game again. This is the full game, so you don't need to keep your part 2 install
2) Download the update patch and add it to your part 2 install. This will add all the new content to your existing copy, and is a much faster download.

This is usually an update patch, so if you stay caught up, you won't have to download a massive file again. THis is good news, since we're only about %25 through the game and the dev refuses to split it up, so as we approach the end we'll be looking at a 28gb download.
Thank you.Muah!!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes