ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
I added all the number of words. Is this game really 1.5+ million words? Did I add correctly? You have roughly 90 hours of content? Did I do the math wrong? LoL

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I added all the number of words. Is this game really 1.5+ million words? Did I add correctly? You have roughly 90 hours of content? Did I do the math wrong? LoL
The word count is a bit deceptive, as he is counting total words written, so if there are 3 different things that can be said in a scene based on past choices, you'll only see 1/3 of what was written for that bit. But the game is really long, and only about %25 done. If you're reading everything, this will keep you busy for a while.

Reactions: crustlord12

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I haven't finished the last two Ayane events yet, but hot damn this update is heavy with the lore development. I love it.

Sana has always been an interesting character for me, and Sara has always just kinda been... there. But now, they've both suddenly become incredibly fascinating. I remember asking in this thread a couple months ago what was up with the silhouetted angel looming over Sara in one of the beach events when it showed her getting drunk at the bar, and whether or not she was aware of it.. and it seems now as if she definitely was. Her and Sana both being subjected to their own happy events really brings in to question what actually happened with the brother.

And then you have Daisy(?) assuming the identity of Sana. That changes everything I think, but just in a way that I can't fully grasp. It's like for every facet of her existence we learn, a thousand more questions manifest. She brought Sensei out of the barrier, and soon after, the first news from the space war was received, which fundamentally changed a lot of what we assumed about this world and severely altered multiple characters. And now she's revealed her ability to shapeshift or cast level 100 illusion spells or something, and I can only barely begin to guess what the ramifications of that might be.

There's been a lot of focus on cars lately too, and a lot of strings of lore that hint at things that might be relevant to Ami and her parents, and it makes me feel incredibly uneasy. She only appeared once or twice in this update so far, but every time she has, something seems off with her. Nothing has felt right with her(at least relatively speaking) since the lunch incident where she dropped the cup and then her and Sensei got in the bus that was like moving backwards in time..

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I haven't finished the last two Ayane events yet, but hot damn this update is heavy with the lore development. I love it.

Sana has always been an interesting character for me, and Sara has always just kinda been... there. But now, they've both suddenly become incredibly fascinating. I remember asking in this thread a couple months ago what was up with the silhouetted angel looming over Sara in one of the beach events when it showed her getting drunk at the bar, and whether or not she was aware of it.. and it seems now as if she definitely was. Her and Sana both being subjected to their own happy events really brings in to question what actually happened with the brother.
"I won't lose you, too" definitely implies that her brother was killed or taken by the angels in some capacity, which makes all of this very interesting.

And then you have Daisy(?) assuming the identity of Sana. That changes everything I think, but just in a way that I can't fully grasp. It's like for every facet of her existence we learn, a thousand more questions manifest. She brought Sensei out of the barrier, and soon after, the first news from the space war was received, which fundamentally changed a lot of what we assumed about this world and severely altered multiple characters. And now she's revealed her ability to shapeshift or cast level 100 illusion spells or something, and I can only barely begin to guess what the ramifications of that might be.
I now feel compelled to replay the game again to flag all the times a character behaves inconsistently like Daisy-Sana did to see if maybe that was Daisy playing with Sensei again. Dammit, I JUST finished a replay, too.

I also want to know specifically WHY she doesn't want to pose as Ayane.

There's been a lot of focus on cars lately too, and a lot of strings of lore that hint at things that might be relevant to Ami and her parents, and it makes me feel incredibly uneasy. She only appeared once or twice in this update so far, but every time she has, something seems off with her. Nothing has felt right with her(at least relatively speaking) since the lunch incident where she dropped the cup and then her and Sensei got in the bus that was like moving backwards in time..
Sensei saying that he doesn't like being in cars was an interesting comment. It implies he has unresolved trauma from the accident. And all the car references are potentially relevant to Kaori and Miku, as well.

Sep 12, 2017
I can't seem to progress further. Tried to call Ayane during the morning of a weekend and it isn't hitting Chiburi. Can't figure out how to progress Rin which I'm assuming is tied to the Metronome Main Event that I can't get to trigger either.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Sensei saying that he doesn't like being in cars was an interesting comment. It implies he has unresolved trauma from the accident. And all the car references are potentially relevant to Kaori and Miku, as well.
Yeah. There was also a very ominous car racing toward them during the discussion with "Daisy." Creepy.

Reactions: jamyong

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can't seem to progress further. Tried to call Ayane during the morning of a weekend and it isn't hitting Chiburi. Can't figure out how to progress Rin which I'm assuming is tied to the Metronome Main Event that I can't get to trigger either.
1) Visit Sana at the bar
2) Visit Rin in the dorms (might need a specific day)

A lot of stuff happens on automatic triggers during the week after you've done this. If calling Ayane on a weekend morning isn't doing anything, you probably have a weekday scene you haven't gotten to yet.

After the 4 event sequence (the rest of Sana's events and one Ayane event), you'll have some more automatic weekday scenes to finish things out.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I now feel compelled to replay the game again to flag all the times a character behaves inconsistently like Daisy-Sana did to see if maybe that was Daisy playing with Sensei again. Dammit, I JUST finished a replay, too.
That trippy Ami scene a while back comes to mind off the top of my head. But who knows. This game has so much going on it's impossible to really tell. Seemed like we were finally starting to get some answers, but now nearly everything has to be questioned.

I hope the payoff however many years from now live up to the mystery and this doesn't go the way of Lost or something.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also -- this is fascinating. I went into the Replay for "It Comes to Claim Us All," and you don't even get the option to go for Sana. You only get the "LEAVE" option. Which means that entire sequence, and the footage of Sana masturbating, is flag-dependent -- presumably the same flag that determines whether the Daisy scene in this update plays, but I'm not sure which flag it would be. Other Daisy scenes have relied upon either the baduncle flag or sleeping with Sara. This could also be a Sara flag, given the proximity to Sana, but I'm not %100 on that.
The flag you're talking about is whether you're fucking sara or not, not 100% confident off the top of my head but it's something like 'sarasex=true'. I saw it when checking what the options in that scene were coded to do using the URM when i played last night.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The flag you're talking about is whether you're fucking sara or not, not 100% confident off the top of my head but it's something like 'sarasex=true'. I saw it when checking what the options in that scene were coded to do using the URM when i played last night.
I suspected as much, but holy hell that's a lot of main-character content gated behind an optional character.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I suspected as much, but holy hell that's a lot of main-character content gated behind an optional character.
Yeah but with this new missable scene it totally makes sense why now, this shit affects both of them and their family as a unit and potentially the dead member too. If you're not banging Sara, would HOPE be spending much time on Sara/Sana at this point in the cycle? The more intertwined Sensei becomes with that family the more HOPE is going to be sticking his dick tentacles into the equation... i'd have thought. Makes sense to me why Sel has attached dependencies to this stuff. Plus, is it really gating though? With the fact we end up with red text missed content if we don't do exactly what the game tells us to do aren't we only really given the illusion of choice? The game punishes you for stepping off of the true path, not just swapping in a variant for player choice. You're supposed to fuck Sara, you're supposed to kiss Sana whilst she gives you a handy, OBEY.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
anyone know why two of the new sana events missed for me?

edit: nvm just read the posts on this page lol. guess i should restart and make sensei fuck sara?

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2021
Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part 3] [Selebus] Compressed

Original Size: 7.30 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 2.44 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)
Just extracted but didn't find where to open the application (.apk) ???

Reactions: NCV26

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.25.0 Part 2 ].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.25.0 0 Part 2 ].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes