Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part 3] [Selebus] Compressed

Original Size: 7.30 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 2.44 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That was a wicked good update, Ayane going 'do it' on Kirin was delicious, Sana going to town on herself was (y), the girl who's name should be a flower... any ideas Bargle? Also, what do you make of Sana and Sara being aware of the Happy stuff? Any dissections of the flashing text images in this update or that new circle entity?
Her name would either be Sakura or Daisy. Sakura because Sensei waxes philosophical over the smell of Ami's cherry blossom shampoo, Daisy because both Teacher wore one in her hair, and Ami has started doing so lately (and Mystery Girl has also worn one in her hair during at least one of her appearances).

The flashing text at the end of that scene is the poem "Posession" by Mark Van Doren, followed by "There is no Holiness in purity, but there is holiness in me." That appears to be an actual message from someone, rather than a quote from anything. At least, a google search didn't yield any matches.

This sequence repeats in the following scene if you select the all-cap option with Sana (which also causes you to miss Ad infinitum) The images are in the game/images/misc folder, or you can google the poem. The full poem is included in the game.

The circle thing is not entirely new. We've just never seen a face for it before. We finally have a name and something like an identity for ////lowercase, who has spoken a few times. I suspect this might be the third god, as the game hasn't really gone into much detail.

This does lead me to some confusion, as we now have Nozomu, the God of Wires, HOPE, and pareidolia as possible members of the trinty. Either two of these are the same entity, or one of them isn't a god, and I'm not sure which of those is true.

I'm also not sure which of these is User1.

Sara's reaction gives us a lot of context to the bit from the end of the beach event where someone is whispering in her ear. She's bound to the Angels in some way, and very clearly does not want to be.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm also not sure which of these is User1.
I thought Sensei was user1, that or the player, 'us'.

I wonder if that holiness bit was in regards to Yasu's god being obsessed with Sensei taking the virginity of and dumping semen into the girls. The whole purity bit has strong connotations for virginity so it's basically saying 'virginity isn't holy, get fucked so i can get my hooks in you and i'll make you holy' which is something i know Yasu has harped on about.

Definitely going with Daisy in my mind for now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I thought Sensei was user1, that or the player, 'us'.

I wonder if that holiness bit was in regards to Yasu's god being obsessed with Sensei taking the virginity of and dumping semen into the girls. The whole purity bit has strong connotations for virginity so it's basically saying 'virginity isn't holy, get fucked so i can get my hooks in you and i'll make you holy' which is something i know Yasu has harped on about.

Definitely going with Daisy in my mind for now.
That's generally what people have been calling her. That or Melon Girl. Of the two, Daisy is the better option.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Her name is probably Daisy. There's also that song "Daisy Bell" that plays in happy events featuring long Maya. Maybe she's something like an interface for the gods. I don't think she's ever existed as a "real" human.

Anyway, this update was pretty good in terms of lore.

Some speculation:

HOPE = Nozomu?

The Callous One.

Ami, Sara, Sana, Yasu, and "Teacher/Sekai" are deeply tied to this entity. Presumably, Maya was as well. Nozomu is obsessed with sex, the same way HOPE portrays itself. This entity wields creepy angels. Maybe HOPE is the one trying to hinder Sensei during resets.

The Calm One.
God of Wires, a lone entity. Probably Tsuneyo's father. She's similar to a priestess of his, like Yasu is HOPE's. Kaori possibly has ties to this entity.

The Concerned.
pareidolia, and possibly others like it. A class of gods. All are potentially weaker than HOPE and the Wire God. Maybe tied to the "users" such that there's one of them for each user. At least one, pareidolia, is not actively hostile to Sensei but is not really on his side. Yumi is known to them by another name. They know of Sensei's past in detail.

The Gods are growing, and the world is becoming more chaotic. That's why the resets are becoming harder and harder. Naturally, the gods are interfering with each other.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Holy shit...

s "My favorite baby animal is the lamb because all of the bad things you do in life can be forgiven by ritualistically sacrificing one."
s "Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin. And while sacrifices at the behest of gods run deeper than the rivers of our ancestry, our ability to accept and embrace them does not."
s "A long time ago, a group of men in suits showed up at my doorstep. We took them in and fed them after wiping the blood from our hands and were swiftly rewarded with eternal life."
s "That is why I can still smile today. Why I can drink and be merry. Why I can stand before you two in my purest form. "
s "I am eternal. All of this exists for me. "
s "And none of it would be possible without a pile of lifeless baby sheep and blood smeared over the door of my home to attract more visitors."
s "I can’t wait to have sex with both of you at the same time."

"INCORRECT RESPONSE PROVIDED."
"THE EVENT WILL NOW REVERT TO ITS PREVIOUS STATE."

"PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS PROCESS IS STILL UNDERGOING TESTING AND THAT ADDITIONAL ABNORMALITIES MAY OCCUR."

OK, new theory
Sensei got insane and sacrificed the baby lamb (real AMI) and spread her blood in the door, so he got interned in a Psychiatric hospital by a group of "man is suits" and all of things that we are seeing is byproduct of drugs :ROFLMAO:
(i'm laughing, but at this point... who knows :WeSmart:)

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Can someone help with Ayane's last event Furlough (tell the world)?

I seem to be failing it and I'm not too sure why I'm missing it

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Also, what do you make of Sana and Sara being aware of the Happy stuff?
Oh, there was something else I picked up on.

Sara's response of "I won't lose you, too" in response to Sana mentioning what she saw/thought she saw implies that the story we've been given about her brother is a fabrication, and that he somehow fell victim to it.

Also -- this is fascinating. I went into the Replay for "It Comes to Claim Us All," and you don't even get the option to go for Sana. You only get the "LEAVE" option. Which means that entire sequence, and the footage of Sana masturbating, is flag-dependent -- presumably the same flag that determines whether the Daisy scene in this update plays, but I'm not sure which flag it would be. Other Daisy scenes have relied upon either the baduncle flag or sleeping with Sara. This could also be a Sara flag, given the proximity to Sana, but I'm not %100 on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jamyong

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Can someone help with Ayane's last event Furlough (tell the world)?

I seem to be failing it and I'm not too sure why I'm missing it
Missing it as in it's been redlined, or just not triggering?

It was the last event in the update for me. Triggering on Thursday after everything else was completed.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Missing it as in it's been redlined, or just not triggering?

It was the last event in the update for me. Triggering on Thursday after everything else was completed.

It becomes Indefinite Parole when it fails, I complete "Chiburi" and move onto the next day, it doesn't show as failed at this point but if I skip about a week later it'll fail like attached and I'm not too sure why

edit: Just tested, I complete Chiburi on Monday and the moment I hit Thursday it fails

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

It becomes Indefinite Parole when it fails, I complete "Chiburi" and move onto the next day, it doesn't show as failed at this point but if I skip about a week later it'll fail like attached and I'm not too sure why

edit: Just tested, I complete Chiburi on Monday and the moment I hit Thursday it fails
Do you have any other redlined scenes from older updates?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

2 missed in total
As I thought. These three scenes are tied together.

The first one is Prisoner, which required a high enough lust score for Kirin before the beach event starts.
The second is What a Wonderful World, which only plays if Prisoner did.
Furlough only plays if What a Wonderful World did.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
As I thought. These three scenes are tied together.

The first one is Prisoner, which required a high enough lust score for Kirin before the beach event starts.
The second is What a Wonderful World, which only plays if Prisoner did.
Furlough only plays if What a Wonderful World did.

I'm starting to think I need to find a new save :')

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes