HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Quick question.

Are there any other events like the Rin and Chika one where you miss out on scenes if you ignore the wishes of a character?
Better yet, any missible events where you can fuck yourself over if you do them out of order?

I lucked out with Rin and not touching Chika until after the Beach trip but I'm not sure if I will chance paying attention to specific details like that again.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Quick question.

Are there any other events like the Rin and Chika one where you miss out on scenes if you ignore the wishes of a character?
Better yet, any missible events where you can fuck yourself over if you do them out of order?

I lucked out with Rin and not touching Chika until after the Beach trip but I'm not sure if I will chance paying attention to specific details like that again.
There's one with the Chika onsen event series and Yumi.

When the game tells you to call Chika on the weekend to start the series, it also says you should visit Yumi first. That doesn't mean a single scene, it means complete all of her content from that update.

If you go to the onsen before doing the final Yumi event form that update (Abyss), Yumi finds out you're dating Chika, and a scene in Chapter 3 does not play.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

When the game tells you to call Chika on the weekend to start the series, it also says you should visit Yumi first. That doesn't mean a single scene, it means complete all of her content from that update.

If you go to the onsen before doing the final Yumi event form that update (Abyss), Yumi finds out you're dating Chika, and a scene in Chapter 3 does not play.
I think I'm at this point in the game. Thank you very much!

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I wouldn't read too much into that, honestly. It's a colorful way of comparing someone to an inanimate object, and isn't really talking about someone's parentage. Not sure how widespread it is, but "you would think his/her father was a _______" is a relatively common turn of phrase in some areas of the American south. At least, I heard a lot of it in rural Texas as a kid.

It very well could be that Ami is Sensei's daughter, but I wouldn't take that as any kind of hint.

Now, Sara's teacher is also her baby daddy, which means if you're right Sana is Sensei's daughter.

1) How does that work, age-wise? Sensei is only slightly older than Sara, he hasn't had time to get his education to become a teacher in time for him to be a teacher as Sara's school.
2) Wouldn't Sara recognize him? She was with him long enough to have two kids, after all.
3) Sana's dad was with Sara continuously until the day he left. There doesn't seem to be room in the timeline for that.

I think we're getting someone else's memory in that scene. Possibly Sensei's brother? Nozomu is described as someone who fucks all the holes, so him having an affair isn't unreasonable, and I don't recall his profession ever being stated
I'm not really defending coherency of this theory, but would just like to point out that time seem to work whatever in the series as we were shown that Sensei can literally visit memories and interact with them.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Quick question.

there is supposed to be stuff coming for karin based on a previous event where she asks if you have any interest in her sister and you need to lie

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, I port this game to android for people, I don't play it myself. I believe I figured out why my recent port was acting like the SFW one. Fix is uploading.

Are all of the errors with [redacted] in the code done on purpose? I just want to make sure I'm not screwing something else up.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello, I port this game to android for people, I don't play it myself. I believe I figured out why my recent port was acting like the SFW one. Fix is uploading.

Are all of the errors with [redacted] in the code done on purpose? I just want to make sure I'm not screwing something else up.
The [redacted] stuff appears throughout the game by design, so I think that's normal.

It's the two /subscribestar folders that go missing during any kind of compression that causes the game to misbehave.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I would wager that a girl will wind up on the roof whenever it's deemed narratively appropriate for them to do so, and there won't be a non-missable scene we can point to and say "that's when Sensei knocked her up" After all -- it is possible to go through the entire series of events between the 2nd and 3rd resets without having sex with Ayane at all, but she still shows up on the roof.
Untrue. Right after the second reset, before the Christmas party even begins, Ayane sneaks into Sensei's bed and has sex with him with a mandatory creampie. This is presumably where and how she got pregnant.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
After the Rin event "ten steps forward" (the event with Chica) I get a message that I missed an event. But I have completed all the other events, so I can't have missed anything. Is this a bug or did I actually miss something?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
After the Rin event "ten steps forward" (the event with Chica) I get a message that I missed an event. But I have completed all the other events, so I can't have missed anything. Is this a bug or did I actually miss something?
During the beach, did Rin get upset with you because you and Chika had already started doing sexy things? If so, that's why you missed an event: you broke your promise to Rin not to pursue Chika until she had confessed her own feelings, and now Rin doesn't trust you as much, which means you will miss a couple of events with her.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
So I shouldn't do anything sexual with Chica until after the beach event?
Crap, I think I'll reload again if that should be the case

Last edited:

GenericGuy69

Nov 4, 2018

Right, so I fucked this up and I'm at Chapter 3 with the missed event. Anyone got a save file right before this event chain happens with 100% completion? Really not feeling the replay.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Right, so I fucked this up and I'm at Chapter 3 with the missed event. Anyone got a save file right before this event chain happens with 100% completion? Really not feeling the replay.
Might be easier to find a renpy save editor and edit the YumiKnows flag to False.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Do we have any idea what the two side characters that are coming soon are meant to be? I'm guessing Rin's mom will be one of them but what about the other?

KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
Wish Yumi had killed Nodoka. Yumi got such good development and didn't deserve that. Can't stand her or Kirin. Also hate Sensei's character. The only ones with good stories are some of the girls. Sensei is just a mindless pervert who wants to fuck every girl. And Poor Maya. She loves Sensei more than like everyone but can't be with him. I really don't see how this game is so highly liked and what the big deal is, especially the gore(written)/horror element stuff that isn't necessary and adds nothing besides showing that Sensei's mind is totally fucked up, something that is easily noticeable without describing his penis rubbing against sandpaper or whatever it was when he was having sex in his mind with Ami or whoever it was again. Well, this is just how I feel. Not for me so I'm dropping it. Good luck to the dev and have fun for the rest who enjoys such a screwed up main character.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wish Yumi had killed Nodoka.
It's been established in-game that death is not permanent. In the same update, Makoto admits to having tried several times, only to poof back like it didn't happen. There's also Bluejay, where she jumps off a roof and is back on the roof an instant later.

There's a moment where the other girls think Nodoka is dead. She very well could have been, briefly, before waking up because the gods won't let anyone truly die.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes