mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
there's a game over event? like how does that work? i didn't think this game had any game over screens
There's a pretty funny one that happens in the last big puzzle event before chapter 3 where you can essentially fill the screen up with Sensei's cum before the game cuts to a title card that says "Gmae over" before it quits.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Is the happy scene after "Lamb Legs", shown as "???" reachable this current update? If so, any one have a hint to help me figure out how to trigger it?

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
There's an issue with the compression -- it leaves out two folders that, when missing, create Legend of the Huggy Boy.

Download the uncompressed to get the full game.
I downloaded from mega now and its again the legend of huggy boy. and i dont think the mega one was the compressed version

Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
So what does the other parts of the story plan on having. Is it like actual murder, heartbreak. Like a scale of 1 to 10. And like 10 being like Jeff dahmer type shit. And like a 6 being like assaulteds and like death and shit. And like a 2 being oh no they hate me for someshit and they all of getting sick of tired of my shit.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So what does the other parts of the story plan on having. Is it like actual murder, heartbreak. Like a scale of 1 to 10. And like 10 being like Jeff dahmer type shit. And like a 6 being like assaulteds and like death and shit. And like a 2 being oh no they hate me for someshit and they all of getting sick of tired of my shit.
Ok. What.

Reactions: crustlord12

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Should i touch Ami? Can someone tell me please what happens if you don't, without major spoilers? Is it anything significant?

I played a game a while ago up to the point where new girls start to appear (start of part 2 i guess?), before early game rework.

Replaying now and i'm curious. I don't care about h stuff at this point (actually feel pretty bad about it, what a game). I'm a simple guy, who just wants girls to be happy without hurting them (i guess it is unlikely due to nature of the game...). But i feel like game built around as if you touched her and i'll be missing a lot of stuff if i don't.

Actually does anything significant happens if you reject any other characters? I remember rejecting Sara at first (the situation felt like i'm betraying Sana), she wasn't too happy about it and gave another option in later scene which i accepted in fear of missing out the further content. And i remember at the beach scene kirin was disappointed and mentioned the refusal later (after THAT scene with Ayane and her).

Tl;dr: should i just go for every girl as it seems game assumes you do?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Should i touch Ami? Can someone tell me please what happens if you don't, without major spoilers? Is it anything significant?

I played a game a while ago up to the point where new girls start to appear (start of part 2 i guess?), before early game rework.

Replaying now and i'm curious. I don't care about h stuff at this point (actually feel pretty bad about it, what a game). I'm a simple guy, who just wants girls to be happy without hurting them (i guess it is unlikely due to nature of the game...). But i feel like game built around as if you touched her and i'll be missing a lot of stuff if i don't.
Being a good uncle will indeed make you miss plenty of content; plus, like you said, the game is built around having illicit relationship with people, especially with girl like Ami who is literally in the lore storm eye together with Sensei the whole time. Having sex with her basically makes more sense in terms of the screw-up nature of the event content.

Actually does anything significant happens if you reject any other characters? I remember rejecting Sara at first (the situation felt like i'm betraying Sana), she wasn't too happy about it and gave another option in later scene which i accepted in fear of missing out the further content. And i remember at the beach scene kirin was disappointed and mentioned the refusal later (after THAT scene with Ayane and her).

Tl;dr: should i just go for every girl as it seems game assumes you do?
Same rule applies to other rejectable characters, you miss events if you let your inner simple guy reign supreme :LOL:
I always go for every girl when the choice is given. If I am curious about "what if", I can watch the replay since their default is set to "did not have sex with girls when the choice was given" (the conversation and the direction of the dialogue are sometimes a little different in some events).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anam0rf

Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
Ok. What.
So people earlier in the form were saying thing like theres 4 sections to the game. Like there "harem" path. Thats leads to the "dark" path which then leads to the "purity" route which then leads to the true ending. So what im trying to figure out is how dark is dark. Like are going to do the fucked up shit. Is the world going to be fucked up. Are we going to see the man crew die. From like back stabbing each other like a pseudo who dunnit or like from an external source. Like I'm to trying trying to gauge how chalked it is.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This is interesting, but alternate take: maybe it's that Sensei has impregnated Maya (which is kind of implied in Baby Finches and the fact that Maya can keep reaching the roof) and hasn't Ami? There's that Ami lust event right after the 3rd reset where Ami really really really wants Sensei to cum inside her and he does not, and Happy Ami during fourth reset talks about how much she wants to get to the roof. I think Ami, or some force that is using Ami (since Lamb Legs implies heavily that there is a "real" Ami who is not a demon-possessed cum gremlin), really wants Sensei to knock her up so she can get to the roof during a reset, for some reason. I think this happening might be what sets off the dark route in the future (and no, I have no idea how that would work for the people not fucking Ami -- maybe she rapes Sensei the way Makoto does in White Oak Door?).
My theory of getting a girl pregnant in this game is that, something special/dramatic/traumatic has to happen along side with the lust event. For example, the event of Ayane which she got busted by Kirin, and of course Makoto's White Oak Door. I don't think simply having lust events where Sensei finishes inside give girls a chance to be on the roof, or else girl like Chika or Ami should've had their fair share of chance now (not to mention all the other milfs). Makoto seems to be the next in line roof girl not because of having a lust event after we start to know (or we think that we know) how this world works, but because White Oak Door is so intrinsically different.
(but the obvious hole here is that White Oak Door is missable, so this lust event might not be the determining factor)

Back to Ami, that Ami lust event where Sensei suddenly pulls out also seems to hint a different level of significance in impregnating Ami. There are other Ami's scenes where Sensei just finishes inside of her without consideration, so that abrupt pulling out is really standing out. Combining with the facts that:
(1) Happy Ami during the 4th reset seems to really want Sensei to knock her up so she can get to the roof
(2) In the revamp event Am I Awake, the nightmare sequence revolves around breeding your niece, the Ami with the creepy red eyes
(3) In Lamb Legs, it's implied that there is a real Ami other than the creampie-craving one.
(4) you can actually choose not fucking Ami

Thus, I can't help but feel like only bad consequences (like "otherworldly" bad; it's not like people need reminders that making your teenage niece pregnant is bad lol) await if Ami gets pregnant; or rather, impregnating Ami that is being used or possessed by some higher power will in fact be the end of Sensei, for the nightmarish Am I Awake becomes reality because the higher power now has had its way? Is a scene like Am I Awake exactly how some Sensei iterations met their fate?
(also, imagine a scene that Ami finally gets pregnant and gets to the roof, but not because she wants to make it through a reset, but to deal with the survivors, who make it to the roof through a method she greatly disapproves)

If that's true, for Sensei's journey to progress, I think Ami will simply not be pregnant no matter how, either because of Sensei's pulling out all of a sudden, or simply choosing not fucking her (or Ami can, like you said, rape Sensei the way Makoto did to have the plot point at the most mess up direction to thicken)

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So people earlier in the form were saying thing like theres 4 sections to the game. Like there "harem" path. Thats leads to the "dark" path which then leads to the "purity" route which then leads to the true ending. So what im trying to figure out is how dark is dark. Like are going to do the fucked up shit. Is the world going to be fucked up. Are we going to see the man crew die. From like back stabbing each other like a pseudo who dunnit or like from an external source. Like I'm to trying trying to gauge how chalked it is.
We already have one character who has repeatedly tried to unalive herself only to pop back to where she started a moment later and a pregnancy that self-terminated. So it's safe to say that no matter what happens, the results are likely not permanent. This could easily devolve into some pretty sadistic shit, but at this point, we don't actually know what it will look like. We're still at least a year off from the game reaching that point, most likely.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey barglenarglezous, i think we have confirmation that Ami is (somehow) Sensei's daughter, in the very first sex scene in the revamped version there's a line from Sensei that reads: "Ami digs her nails into my skin and bounces up and down with so much vigor that you would think her father was a pogo stick" (emphasis mine).

It ties into the feeling i get that the teacher Sara tells you about is one and the same with Sensei (which raises a lot of questions).

Now this doesn't seem to make any type of sense but it would explain some of the Ami's weird proclivities for incest roleplaying and her mild breakdown if you try and have her call you "Dad" during sex scenes.

:unsure:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
My theory of getting a girl pregnant in this game is that, something special/dramatic/traumatic has to happen along side with the lust event. For example, the event of Ayane which she got busted by Kirin, and of course Makoto's White Oak Door. I don't think simply having lust events where Sensei finishes inside give girls a chance to be on the roof, or else girl like Chika or Ami should've had their fair share of chance now (not to mention all the other milfs). Makoto seems to be the next in line roof girl not because of having a lust event after we start to know (or we think that we know) how this world works, but because White Oak Door is so intrinsically different.
(but the obvious hole here is that White Oak Door is missable, so this lust event might not be the determining factor)
Prisoner (the sex scene Kirin walked in on) is prior to the 2nd reset event. Ayane doesn't show up on the roof until the 3rd reset event. So there's no way the one could have caused the other. There's a whole reset in between that would have undone it.

I would wager that a girl will wind up on the roof whenever it's deemed narratively appropriate for them to do so, and there won't be a non-missable scene we can point to and say "that's when Sensei knocked her up" After all -- it is possible to go through the entire series of events between the 2nd and 3rd resets without having sex with Ayane at all, but she still shows up on the roof. The only new sex scene between those two resets is an invite-over scene that doesn't impede progression if you never trigger it (as far as I can tell)

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey barglenarglezous, i think we have confirmation that Ami is (somehow) Sensei's daughter, in the very first sex scene in the revamped version there's a line from Sensei that reads: "Ami digs her nails into my skin and bounces up and down with so much vigor that you would think her father was a pogo stick" (emphasis mine).

It ties into the feeling i get that the teacher Sara tells you about is one and the same with Sensei (which raises a lot of questions).

Now this doesn't seem to make any type of sense but it would explain some of the Ami's weird proclivities for incest roleplaying and her mild breakdown if you try and have her call you "Dad" during sex scenes.

:unsure:
I wouldn't read too much into that, honestly. It's a colorful way of comparing someone to an inanimate object, and isn't really talking about someone's parentage. Not sure how widespread it is, but "you would think his/her father was a _______" is a relatively common turn of phrase in some areas of the American south. At least, I heard a lot of it in rural Texas as a kid.

It very well could be that Ami is Sensei's daughter, but I wouldn't take that as any kind of hint.

Now, Sara's teacher is also her baby daddy, which means if you're right Sana is Sensei's daughter.

1) How does that work, age-wise? Sensei is only slightly older than Sara, he hasn't had time to get his education to become a teacher in time for him to be a teacher as Sara's school.
2) Wouldn't Sara recognize him? She was with him long enough to have two kids, after all.
3) Sana's dad was with Sara continuously until the day he left. There doesn't seem to be room in the timeline for that.

I think we're getting someone else's memory in that scene. Possibly Sensei's brother? Nozomu is described as someone who fucks all the holes, so him having an affair isn't unreasonable, and I don't recall his profession ever being stated

Panzer6625

Sep 6, 2020
Sounds silly but how do you unpack ISO files? it seems that alot of games are now changing to this format but its been a while since I downloaded some games so I havent got a clue how to unpack ISO files. Any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes