barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wait, what? Where is that hinted at?
Something Everyone Knows and Ignores -- Maya and Ami are both given dildos. Maya's comes. Ami's does not.

That's not expected dildo behavior, so it's got to have some kind of symbolic meaning. She has no trouble making Sensei cum, so we know it's not literal. The conclusion that I came to is that this is telling us that the she's infertile (the dildo doesn't cum because it would serve no purpose, but Maya is fertile, so hers does).

That's my read on it, at least.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Something Everyone Knows and Ignores -- Maya and Ami are both given dildos. Maya's comes. Ami's does not.

That's not expected dildo behavior, so it's got to have some kind of symbolic meaning. She has no trouble making Sensei cum, so we know it's not literal. The conclusion that I came to is that this is telling us that the she's infertile (the dildo doesn't cum because it would serve no purpose, but Maya is fertile, so hers does).

That's my read on it, at least.
This is interesting, but alternate take: maybe it's that Sensei has impregnated Maya (which is kind of implied in Baby Finches and the fact that Maya can keep reaching the roof) and hasn't Ami? There's that Ami lust event right after the 3rd reset where Ami really really really wants Sensei to cum inside her and he does not, and Happy Ami during fourth reset talks about how much she wants to get to the roof. I think Ami, or some force that is using Ami (since Lamb Legs implies heavily that there is a "real" Ami who is not a demon-possessed cum gremlin), really wants Sensei to knock her up so she can get to the roof during a reset, for some reason. I think this happening might be what sets off the dark route in the future (and no, I have no idea how that would work for the people not fucking Ami -- maybe she rapes Sensei the way Makoto does in White Oak Door?).

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Btw, i wanna change what the girls call me during the sex scenes but i know using cheats triggers a flag saying you used them, does changing the names in Sensei's room do anything like that?

Edit: Also, where can i see if the cheater flag has been activated?
I don't think changing lust name marks you as a cheater, but if you want to be certain: import your savefile to saveeditonline.com (or any other savefile editing method you prefer), and check cheater.
1 = you cheated and 0 = you did not

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think changing lust name marks you as a cheater, but if you want to be certain: import your savefile to saveeditonline.com (or any other savefile editing method you prefer), and check cheater.
1 = you cheated and 0 = you did not
Or just use the URM and you can do it all in-game and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Btw, i wanna change what the girls call me during the sex scenes but i know using cheats triggers a flag saying you used them, does changing the names in Sensei's room do anything like that?

Using Sensei's computer to change lust names or invite-over outfits, or to watch deleted scenes, does not set the cheater flag. The only thing that does is using a cheat code (or getting Lamb Legs on a save that doesn't have Good Boy).

Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

"Change Lust Name" is the first opition on the computer during weekends.

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26.0 Part 2
Size 1.74 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Is it swf version ?
Cause i downloaded swf yesterday and that was ported by you.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
It's a missable, did 3rd reset but didn't eat the spider
You literally need the information within it to solve the reset, and if you don't there's a game over in the next event (unless you've seen it in a different save, which is the only way to miss it legitimately).

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
You literally need the information within it to solve the reset, and if you don't there's a game over in the next event (unless you've seen it in a different save, which is the only way to miss it legitimately).
there's a game over event? like how does that work? i didn't think this game had any game over screens

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes