Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Phase 2 -- dark phase. We're seeing hints of it, but we're not there yet. Expect heads to roll. Literally. I suspect that will start the next time Winter starts.
IMO that's WAY too soon... I think the "Harem" phase means that Sensei gets to fuck all the girls at least once, and by now we are far from it :unsure:

Phase4 -- True ending. Only available after seeing all purity routes.
Its hard for me to picture a "good" ending for this, i think it will be bittersweet at most :ROFLMAO:

i think it got rid of too much of the build up of suspense and just dove right into the denpa elements too soon.
I understand your frustration, but i also understand WHY the dev did it
The first time I've played the game i abandoned it pretty quickly (after 6 events or so), cuz i thought it was just another stupid isekai/slice of life thing, with all the schoolgirls and space war shit :ROFLMAO:
So i had to read some comments about it to actually know why so many enjoyed this, just then AFTER learning the "true nature" of the game i was interested
So yeah, showing not so subtle hints right from the start is a way to don't lose new potential consumers interest ;)
Or even don't negatively surprise/scare away "sensitive" persons when things eventually get dark

How will you trigger Osako 3rd event I literally Finnish all events except her. Please help.
I understand your frustration too :ROFLMAO:, it also took me a frustrating amount of time to find this: she's on Sex Shop (visit Maki), idk how many points you need or what day of the week though

Damn, I don't know exactly if this is good or bad, but because of the excellent writing I do feel some discomfort in corrupting the girls.
I mean... that's the point! :ROFLMAO:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
okay, but Selebus said otherwise, so yeah, there's a possibility, but it's not the plan. He constantly talks about 35 purity routes, not 20, and has said that Sara, Kaori, and Niki are three of the purity routes he is most excited to write, along with Maya and Io.
Fair enough. I'm not on the discord or anything, and this thread can move pretty fast at times, so I've never seen Selebus say those things. If they were said, then I'm likely wrong.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
IMO that's WAY too soon... I think the "Harem" phase means that Sensei gets to fuck all the girls at least once, and by now we are far from it :unsure:
Are we, though? We're definitely far from it in a romance/consent sense, but will that really matter? Sensei's on a timer. He's been given an ultimatum. He may not understand what that means (or even what was said to him), but WE know it. And this game has already had two major "sensei loses control" moments in which he made one of the girls his victim. We will likely see a lot more of that as the deadline approaches.

Its hard for me to picture a "good" ending for this, i think it will be bittersweet at most :ROFLMAO:
Purely conjecture on my part: The true ending will most likely be a breaking of the cycle and a return to the way things were before the Kumon-Mi time bubble happened. Any character being kept alive by the bubble will die (Kaori, Makoto, possibly Ami, possibly Sensei, Mr Tojo, possibly Miku)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Are we, though? We're definitely far from it in a romance/consent sense, but will that really matter? Sensei's on a timer. He's been given an ultimatum. He may not understand what that means (or even what was said to him), but WE know it. And this game has already had two major "sensei loses control" moments in which he made one of the girls his victim. We will likely see a lot more of that as the deadline approaches.

Purely conjecture on my part: The true ending will most likely be a breaking of the cycle and a return to the way things were before the Kumon-Mi time bubble happened. Any character being kept alive by the bubble will die (Kaori, Makoto, possibly Ami, possibly Sensei, Mr Tojo, possibly Miku)
if Ami dies I genuinely might tear up

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
The schedule is for today to release the next part but doesn't seem much is being said on discord, does anyone know if this is delayed?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
if Ami dies I genuinely might tear up
I am %99 certain one of the following is true
1) Ami is already dead
2) Ami never existed
3) Ami is a cuckoo (referenced in the Prizes puzzle event -- most breeds of cuckoo do not raise their own young, they lay the egg in another bird's nest, the cuckoo will hatch first and push the other eggs out of the nest, and the non-cuckoo mother is tricked into raising the cuckoo chick. They essentially infiltrate a parent bird's home and demand %100 of the mother's affection and attention. Just like Ami does)

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
1) Ami is already dead
2) Ami never existed
3) Ami is a cuckoo (referenced in the Prizes puzzle event -- most breeds of cuckoo do not raise their own young, they lay the egg in another bird's nest, the cuckoo will hatch first and push the other eggs out of the nest, and the non-cuckoo mother is tricked into raising the cuckoo chick. They essentially infiltrate a parent bird's home and demand %100 of the mother's affection and attention. Just like Ami does)
mind expanding on the cuckoo bit? are you saying Ami isn't actually Sensei's niece/maybe daughter? or isn't actually Sekai's daughter?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Well, i think we are, Sensei fucked only 6 out a 20 main girls (if we don't count Maya), and only managed to impregnate 1 (again, if we don't count Maya :ROFLMAO:) which seems to be that God goal, so unless some MASS RAPE happens i think we are a little far from the dark route :unsure:
Unless the Dark route is about Sensei losing control and doing the Mass Rape :WeSmart:

OK, maybe the "True Ending" would not even involve the girls,
I think it would be more about WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING there...

In fact that's a pretty common thing to happen in eastern games, i've played a couple where the "true ending" would only appears if you complete every ending possible before, and that "true" ending is VERY different from "normal" routes.

So yeah, maybe we need all those endings to gather enough info/memories and actually find the real answers in the true ending.
Yeah, that kinda was/is my bet too ;)

1) Ami is already dead
2) Ami never existed
3) Ami is a cuckoo
I still think Ami is Sensei's daughter, that would be a nice plot twist and totally possible given his "relationship" with Sekai

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I mean... that's the point! :ROFLMAO:

Well, in pretty much all the other games I've played so far, the point has been to jerk off, regardless of the age of the girls. :BootyTime:
And if the main character had any doubts, it was so badly written that you couldn't take it seriously. I'm not even 100 days into the game yet, but Maya and Yumi, for example, are already giving me a headache.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I got a question guys, the Sara/Haruka threesome can only occur if you're fucking both of them beforehand right?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Well, in pretty much all the other games I've played so far, the point has been to jerk off, regardless of the age of the girls. :BootyTime:
And if the main character had any doubts, it was so badly written that you couldn't take it seriously. I'm not even 100 days into the game yet, but Maya and Yumi, for example, are already giving me a headache.
That's why this game is different from many western ones, its more like a JP VN, an Eroge (story with some "Hentai" elements), not an Nukige (which is basically jerk off fuel), and about the discomfort, is not for the MC to feel it, he does't feel much anyway, its for YOU, the player, the game wants you to feel like you are doing something wrong.
(i mean, a teacher fucking his probably underage students is wrong :ROFLMAO:)

About Maya and Yumi, I'm not into tsunderes too :ROFLMAO:, but Maya has a VERY GOOD reason to act the way she does, its explained much later in the game ;), now for Yumi... Well, she just like to throw her traumas on everyone else and bully the weaker :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jamyong

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I still think Ami is Sensei's daughter, that would be a nice plot twist and totally possible given his "relationship" with Sekai
I feel like that's way too obvious though. My money's on that's not the original Ami. Or at the very least there never was a real army to begin with. Whatever we're seeing is a guide artificially placed there To help sensei give in to his desires.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
mind expanding on the cuckoo bit? are you saying Ami isn't actually Sensei's niece/maybe daughter? or isn't actually Sekai's daughter?
Ami existed as a normal child at some point. Regardless of what else is actually true, I'm certain of that. Whether that was the child of Teacher/Sekai and Nozomu or the child of Teacher/Sekai and Sensei could be a coin flip.

But there are a number of traits about her that stand out.
1) She's behind literally every other girl in physical development
2) It's hinted that she's infertile
3) Most of the time when she shows up in Happy scenes, she's a mangle
4) Her head literally falls off in the sex dream that opens the game

She's trapped in the body of a child, with no signs that will ever change.

The implication is that Ami died in the car wreck, which would mean the version of her we know is either a reanimated corpse, a ghost, or an imposter.

I'll admit I'm bringing more information about cuckoos into the theory than is given by the game. But for most breeds of cuckoo, they're not just hatched in another bird's nest and cared for by a non-cuckoo. They literally instinctively destroy the other eggs in their first moments of life so that the mother bird can only care for them. And that feels waaaaaay to on the nose to not be something with regards to Ami, who has hinted at physical harm coming to any girl who gets close to Sensei and constantly insists that Sensei should spend every spare yen he has on her.

It's a theory -- and probably not one that would hold up perfectly under scrutiny, so it might just be a metaphor.

Also -- I don't mean a literal cuckoo. She's not a bird in a literal sense. I think when she died, one of the gods started keeping her alive to use her as a tool, letting some part of her have nominal control so there's a recognizable personality present, but the way she acts makes it very clear that there's someone else behind the wheel at times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jamyong

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I got a question guys, the Sara/Haruka threesome can only occur if you're fucking both of them beforehand right?
That's right, it's listed as a Sara lust event but it requires both of them to have 20 lust.
Also -- developers have real lives. The guy's getting married soon, and wedding prep is gonna take priority.
Speaking of which, he also mentioned that he's taking the first month of 2023 off for his honeymoon, so after .28 (Christmas at the Beach) comes out, he won't restart work until February 1.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Well, i think we are, Sensei fucked only 6 out a 20 main girls (if we don't count Maya), and only managed to impregnate 1 (again, if we don't count Maya :ROFLMAO:) which seems to be that God goal, so unless some MASS RAPE happens i think we are a little far from the dark route :unsure:
Unless the Dark route is about Sensei losing control and doing the Mass Rape :WeSmart:
Oh, the dark routes gonna be a mix of rape and murder. I'm sure of it.

I also think the pace is going to pick up now that the main girls are all settled in. Bear in mind -- we now have two girls who will not hesitate to blackmail the other girls into doing stuff that are basically wingwomen for Sensei, we have a band that's about to explode into hormone hell (Chika -- too horny for her own good and open to threesomes, Rin -- supressing feelings for Sensei and Chika, and Noriko -- horny for Sensei and open to threesomes)

Between Molly's tendency to get way too drunk during the big events, Uta's blackmail worthy photo, Chika and Rin in constant close proximity, and Noriko feeling the need to compete with her sister -- the body count's going to go up significantly soon.

Reactions: andreandre2

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
2) It's hinted that she's infertile
Wait, what? Where is that hinted at?

She has a very clear incest and impregnation/pregnancy fetish but i don't seem to recall the game hinting about her being infertile (then again, this game throws so much at you in a single update...)

Why do you think she dotes on Sensei so much? Regardless of whatever other Gods may be involved, she's clingy/possessive even in the happy scenes.

Why is that? (theories anyone?)

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Wait, what? Where is that hinted at?

She has a very clear incest and impregnation/pregnancy fetish but i don't seem to recall the game hinting about her being infertile (then again, this game throws so much at you in a single update...)

Why do you think she dotes on Sensei so much? Regardless of whatever other Gods may be involved, she's clingy/possessive even in the happy scenes.

Why is that? (theories anyone?)
i was gonna ask that question to about the infertile thing, but decided that they're probably referring to the fact that she hasn't gotten pregnant yet but Ayane has. it's not like there's any lack of Sensei finishing inside of either of them

i think outside of any divine interference, she's so obsessed with him simply because of circumstance. for the longest time, it was just her and him. he helped her out of the worst time of her life by having her help him out of the worst time of his. it's like an S tier trauma bond they got going on. he gave her purpose, stability, and something to aspire to by being so dependent on her to take care of him. he gave her a reason to get better. he's also the only thing she can cling to that is connected to her parents. besides the boxes in the attic, or the memories scarred into her brain, he's the only proof around that they were ever actually there.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes