akselx

Mar 29, 2020
He uses Twitter, a site known to have people who will gang up on anything with even remotely loli looking things in it, which over the time since I brought it up in the game thread has come to include flatter, shorter women regardless of their actual age.
Right, right. The "Uzaki-chan controversy". On this topic, I saw a NY Times article recently about the guy who dates a 30 y/o woman that looks like 8-10 in stature. Not exactly a dwarfism and she doesn't looks like a kid, just has small proportions. People on twitter thread were legid saying that she should die alone, because she looks too young to have relationship. It obviously doesn't help, that article was titled something like "Guys, pls, I'm not a creep...", but still.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Right, right. The "Uzaki-chan controversy". On this topic, I saw a NY Times article recently about the guy who dates a 30 y/o woman that looks like 8-10 in stature. Not exactly a dwarfism and she doesn't looks like a kid, just has small proportions. People on twitter thread were legid saying that she should die alone, because she looks to young to have relationship. It obviously doesn't help, that article was titled something like "Guys, pls, I'm not a creep...", but still.
That's one of them, but since the first of two instances of that particular issue, there has been a whole list of others (I have had the misfortune of watching this unfold right in front of me, no media involved except Twitter itself because it is a "social media" platform) and it has since branched so far that I don't see adult games out of the realm of possibility. This is actually why I don't remove anti-fiction activists like the ones who struck out at Uzaki more than once among others as a potential culprit in the LiL Patreon issue. If they will hit SFW fiction even when a character isn't even human or is confirmed at or above age, they will hit NSFW fiction despite the same, it is only a matter of how long until they discover it. They would absolutely report games on sites that would affect production in some way if it meant possibly stopping the game entirely, something that was at the time a very real threat to this game during the Patreon issue on a site that basically requires user reports for flagging.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Funny that saves got mentioned, I messed up again, fell for exactly the same thing as the Rin/Chika lock out, but in later content (I was a fool and didn't play it smart around a certain choice that once again puts me into a future red event) and am now back at the start (per my own personal rules, if I ever get something marked red or confirmed in a state where I will be seeing something marked red in the future with no way to stop it from happening, all my saves are to be deleted and I restart from the beginning, no exceptions). This marks the 30th restart since the beginning of development that resulted from a first time through an event, a point at which I would not have had the notes I do now. I have had no restarts off of events I have watched more than once, I have notes to prevent that.

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Funny that saves got mentioned, I messed up again, fell for exactly the same thing as the Rin/Chika lock out, but in later content (I was a fool and didn't play it smart around a certain choice that once again puts me into a future red event) and am now back at the start (per my own personal rules, if I ever get something marked red or confirmed in a state where I will be seeing something marked red in the future with no way to stop it from happening, all my saves are to be deleted and I restart from the beginning, no exceptions). This marks the 30th restart since the beginning of development that resulted from a first time through an event, a point at which I would not have had the notes I do now. I have had no restarts off of events I have watched more than once, I have notes to prevent that.
Jesus, my dude. I thought I was obsessed for attempting to go through the game cataloguing info on characters and thoughts on events (currently on hold), but u take the cake.
1676486726403.png

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I just want my Yumi fucking scenes damn it! At the rate my girl is going we might get some consenual hand holding next year :mad:
Other than the matador event I don't think we are going to get any sexual content for yumi anytime soon becuase of plot.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Right, right. The "Uzaki-chan controversy". On this topic, I saw a NY Times article recently about the guy who dates a 30 y/o woman that looks like 8-10 in stature. Not exactly a dwarfism and she doesn't looks like a kid, just has small proportions. People on twitter thread were legid saying that she should die alone, because she looks too young to have relationship. It obviously doesn't help, that article was titled something like "Guys, pls, I'm not a creep...", but still.
I mean, at one point it was "any girl under 5'8" is minor-coded regardless of her age," and, um, that's a few inches taller than average for women, so....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Jesus, my dude. I thought I was obsessed for attempting to go through the game cataloguing info on characters and thoughts on events (currently on hold), but u take the cake.
View attachment 2393334
It isn't just this game, either. I have binders full of notes from old text based puzzle and adventure games from the 90s and early 2000s that proved too difficult to not keep notes on. That one is just standard practice for me.

The part about starting over is unique to this game, though. I am a completionist, so I am going for as close to all events seen as I can get in one run and any red event is a threat to that, so I restart entirely as a punishment for my mistake.

I mean, at one point it was "any girl under 5'8" is minor-coded regardless of her age," and, um, that's a few inches taller than average for women, so....
This, perfect example of why I made the comments I did in the other game thread and why I do not rule out certain outsider elements reporting the game as the reason for the Patreon issue.

Reactions: akselx

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
What a weird overreaction. Apparently, having a loli tag in your game makes u not a "nice person". Slavery is fine, thought. Because you condemn it in your game, apparently. While using it for kink purposes.
Yeah, not much of a moral high ground when you can rape characters in your game, but at least it's optional.

I don't judge what cartoons people enjoy, but I'll be interested to see if LiL makes the right call and makes the actual loli content optional. Otherwise I think it'll be needlessly turning away some chunk of its audience (not because it's morally wrong, but because it's gross) and inviting further scrutiny. Even Ami being optional is great.

Reactions: akselx

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Come on, only Bargle replied, where's the rest of the usual gang? There's a very large penis roaming about and i need to know what you think is going to happen to it.
With how things are going between Rin and Otoha, I believe Rin will explore the other side of her bisexuality that she has been ignoring. If not Rin, then Uta; the last reason she had to hold out just went out the window, so I believe she will seize the opportunity. Finally, as a wishful thought, I hope Tsuneyo will be the next one.

And God willing, I hope the next threesom will be with Nikki and Noriko. I don't care about the likelihood of it actually happening; I just need it to happen as soon as possible.

Last edited:

ocworld

Apr 10, 2018
Even Ami being optional is great.
Imagine all new version event missable.Also you may get less denpa/lore content and get reminded that you not enough degenerate to play this. Many event that not even actually missable already enormous expanded if you doing shit and rewarding player for that and even establish conflicts between characters that break into the chain of events as for the ami she getting creeper to cuck her.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
With how things are going between Rin and Otoha, I believe Rin will explore the other side of her bisexuality that she has been ignoring. If not Rin, then Uta; the last reason she had to hold out just went out the window, so I believe she will seize the opportunity. Finally, as a wishful thought, I hope Tsuneyo will be the next one.

And God willing, I hope the next threesom will be with Nikki and Noriko. I don't care about the likelihood of it actually happening; I just need it to happen as soon as possible.
you mean uta's parents? did they die or give their blessing?

sana i think is being driven mad to the point she is ready to rape something by the angel possession.... then you have what happened to yasuo

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Next stabbing victim: Either Noriko or Molly
Next threesome: Consenting: Chika/Yumi. Angel-induces zombie threesome: Niki/Noriko. Kirin-related trauma threesome: Kirin/Io
Next Anal Stabbing: Ayane. I think there's only anal content for Ami right now, and Ayane's the character that actually needs a way to take the D that can't get her pregnant right now.
Reaction: Yasu. "He told me you would fill me with His love, but the only thing you're going to fill me with is pain"
Next stabbing: Rin or Sana - Rin because of the Otoha events + the distance she feels. Sana for the hornyness and angel interference.
Threesome: Miko and Makoto, Makoto teatching Miko how to please Sensei.
Anal: Selebus said he doesn't like anal, but if he does implement I can see Sensei telling Makoto to use something when visiting her in the Sex Shop.
Reaction: Touka: "Pardon my language Sensei, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

Reactions: KnowNoHope

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Alright, i'm bored so lets have some random theorising.

Who do you think will next be getting speared on Sensei's very large penis and why?

Whomsts do you think will next be having a threesome with Sensei and his very large penis?

I forget, does anyone have anal content? If not, who do you think will take it first? If there is, who do you think will take it next? It is a very large penis.

Who do you think would have the funniest reaction to first seeing Sensei's very large penis?

Very large penis.
Next: Logically I think it's been building up to Yumi, but I think maybe Miku as a surprise

Whomsts: I think Kirin's going to be involved, but it's hard to tell with whom... I want to say Noriko but I think she's going to be taking it slow and that that feels too obvious

Anal: Makoto's had some crazy exposure to this stuff at the shop, but I can't even remember if you can fuck her as Sensei right now in the current events sooooo maybe her but maybe not? Fuck dude idk, noodles

Seeing: I don't think anyone can top Bargle's reply.

Reactions: Bingoogus

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Come on, only Bargle replied, where's the rest of the usual gang? There's a very large penis roaming about and i need to know what you think is going to happen to it.
I don't know how to feel about there being a usual gang of this thread, but I have at least 5 of your usernames memorized over the last few years where I feel weird when I see you in another thread

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know how to feel about there being a usual gang of this thread, but I have at least 5 of your usernames memorized over the last few years where I feel weird when I see you in another thread
i feel mildly weird too. but the general unspoken word is dont talk about it. Its like accidentally meeting someone you know in a public restroom at the urinals.
dont make eye contact and pretend like we are strangers on a subway till we meet in our preferred environment again

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes