• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So, I'm hoping this isn't some foreshadowing of something bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the start of the family 3some patch route sel planned.
chika- "my lil sis is dying please bang her so she doesnt die a virgin"

:KEK:
AAA game writing right there

but no... over 3 months have passed in game since that event and chika went to multiple parties not giving a shit... either sel's brain got overheated from his supposed drug use or its just a reminder this shit could go down anytime and nothing actually came from it.

Omg, i didn't know there was more Moyo added into the rework, i miss Moyo, i might have to actually go and check it out now...
yes go replay the rework... tell us if it was an 'improvement'

Last edited:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
this is the start of the family 3some patch route sel planned.
chika- "my lil sis is dying please bang her so she doesnt die a virgin"

:KEK:

but no... over 3 months have passed in game since that event and chika went to multiple parties not giving a shit... either sel's brain got overheated from his supposed drug use or its just a reminder this shit could go down anytime and nothing actually came from it.
I didn't realize time passed like that. I'm still catching up on stuff from where I didn't play for a while. Just did the part where he flipped out on Wakana and then the last happy event. But also, on the subject of the character, I was surprised to see the bath scene a while back.

Also, I'm curious as to what drugs these could be. Certainly none that I've tried seem to do that.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I didn't realize time passed like that. I'm still catching up on stuff from where I didn't play for a while. Just did the part where he flipped out on Wakana and then the last happy event. But also, on the subject of the character, I was surprised to see the bath scene a while back.

Also, I'm curious as to what drugs these could be. Certainly none that I've tried seem to do that.
eh sorry for spoiling then...
bath scene was the first real update, I think, after moving to SS and seemed to be a giant middle finger to patreon
as for drugs that is more a joke than anything i actually know of

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's an indication that, for all her efforts to protect her sister, Chika's in over her head and not even noticing when she gets sick, and Chinami's hiding it when it happens, probably so that her sister doesn't worry, and that's a baaaaaaaad combo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It's an indication that, for all her efforts to protect her sister, Chika's in over her head and not even noticing when she gets sick, and Chinami's hiding it when it happens, probably so that her sister doesn't worry, and that's a baaaaaaaad combo.
yeah true, but respiratory illness is very hard to hide in humans especially for 3+ months.
rash/boils/fever/so many other conditions are much easier to hide

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
eh sorry for spoiling then...
bath scene was the first real update, I think, after moving to SS and seemed to be a giant middle finger to patreon
as for drugs that is more a joke than anything i actually know of
Nah, it's all good. All you mentioned was parties, and looking at the main event list, I figured there was at least one coming up. Also, I guess that middle finger kinda makes sense in that context. Much like how the two scenes added by the care packages make me think the same now.

Not to mention that Yumi hasn't been around lately (for me anyway so far) so she's being left alone a lot, so no telling what she's getting into or what symptoms she may have while not being watched.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
yes go replay the rework... tell us if it was an 'improvement'
I already know it's not, but Moyo content is so sparse i'll take what i can get until the day we finally get an entire patch dedicated to feeding her cockroaches from Long Maya's cockroach holder :)

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
yeah true, but respiratory illness is very hard to hide in humans especially for 3+ months.
rash/boils/fever/so many other conditions are much easier to hide
I'd argue that it would be much harder for Chinami to hide a rash from Chika considering, you know, she bathes her regularly.

You also seem to be forgetting that Chinami is a 5000 years old wizard, maybe she's using her powers to hide her illness.

Reactions: hcguy

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'd argue that it would be much harder for Chinami to hide a rash from Chika considering, you know, she bathes her regularly.

You also seem to be forgetting that Chinami is a 5000 years old wizard, maybe she's using her powers to hide her illness.
'big sis, i'm old enough to take bathes by myself now'
now compare that to
'hack, hack, cough, wheeze, sneeze. what no I am fine its just the 15th time today I got peanut stuck in my throat. do we have more epi pens'

edit
i mean you can sort of cover up respritory problems a bit with antihistimines but where is she going to get those without an adult to purchase them

KodomoNoDragon

Jul 26, 2021
I'm not sure it's actually been months considering the end of the second dorm wars.
Yumi can't remember anything happening between those and the third beach party because she has been with us while it's been happening. Meanwhile everyone else remembers us spending a lot of time with her during those months because she's been with us during the skip. Everything else seems to have stuck the same (for example Rin/Otoha).
I fear Chinami has been sick the entire time because of this. Or maybe not and it's just a reminder.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ridiculous prediction, Chinami gets uber sick and Sensei is convinced the only way to save her is to wield his very large penis as a holy sword and stab Chinami with it to vanquish the demon plaguing her, Chika enters the room just as sensei blows his load into a catatonic, tear-stained Chinami with a bloodied crotch... cut to a 3 month hiatus with massive fan backlash, Selly claiming artistic immunity, a total implosion of the discord and an absolute torrent of social media bandwagoning all ending with Selly ceasing work on the game due to 'haters' and bemoaning cancel culture. That's how the game ends, the last update is that.

Joking aside, i don't see him killing Chinami at all, maaaaaaaaybe temporarily and she reappears after a reset, but she's too much of a mascot and community whiteknight magnet, it wouldn't go well. It'd just backfire too hard. You don't fuck with Chinami. You just don't.
dawdgv.jpg

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I mean, with the way some things have gone, I won't really rule that possibility out. But yeah, I don't think it'll actually happen like that. Or at least I hope it doesn't. As I said, she provides some nice lighthearted moments in between all the death, rape, and other shit.

Also, something Yumi said while she and Chika were talking at her dad's made me think she may be into non-con stuff or something like that.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Joking aside, i don't see him killing Chinami at all, maaaaaaaaybe temporarily and she reappears after a reset, but she's too much of a mascot and community whiteknight magnet, it wouldn't go well. It'd just backfire too hard. You don't fuck with Chinami. You just don't.
Considering that Tsuneyo's father has been lingering on the brink of death on life support for an indefinite period of time, I once again point out that death isn't allowed in Kumon-Mi. She'll get sick. She'll get HELLA sick. She'll linger at the point of death without crossing over. But she won't die.

And if she reaches the point where she can't take it anymore and tries to resolve the issue herself, she'll find out that death is not allowed the same way Makoto has.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Also, something Yumi said while she and Chika were talking at her dad's made me think she may be into non-con stuff or something like that.
I don't recall that, and nothing came up in Replay that stood out in that regard, but I could see it.

This world is convenient for Sensei, after all, and he did force himself on her, so it would make sense that the convenience would be that the kiss unlocked a kink for her. And she's tried to bait him into doing it again at least once.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Really?.. i don't recall that, what's the name of the scene so i can go replay it?
I don't recall that, and nothing came up in Replay that stood out in that regard, but I could see it.

This world is convenient for Sensei, after all, and he did force himself on her, so it would make sense that the convenience would be that the kiss unlocked a kink for her. And she's tried to bait him into doing it again at least once.
I would really be into that being part of her character and how lewd shit starts off with her... it's not usually my kink but something about her character just screams 'yeeeah' when i think about it. Like, more con non-con, but as a sub i totally understand the arousal from real non-con... though it naturally still has consensual elements in it if you're into it... blah, it's a weird topic, point being i like the kink and all its baggage for Yumi.

Reactions: wiseold6996

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Really?.. i don't recall that, what's the name of the scene so i can go replay it?

I would really be into that being part of her character and how lewd shit starts off with her... it's not usually my kink but something about her character just screams 'yeeeah' when i think about it. Like, more con non-con, but as a sub i totally understand the arousal from real non-con... though it naturally still has consensual elements in it if you're into it... blah, it's a weird topic, point being i like the kink and all its baggage for Yumi.
The scene between Chika and Yumi at the yakuza compound is called Dead in the Water. Maybe you'll see something I didn't.

I always felt that Yumi would probably not go through the normal corruption progression, selfless service isn't on-brand for her, so most likely we'd get a "I'm into it, I want the D, let's go" kind of speech and boom -- stab wound.

But thinking about it, I can totally see her entering into a consensual non-con arrangement with Sensei, on the provision that nobody else be present to witness it (because she doesn't want to be seen as weak).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Maybe you'll see something I didn't.
I did. The narrator bit between them standing and sitting down contains this:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
Pretty clear to me that curiosity means she kinda liked it.

Edit: relevant script excerpt:

if yumiknows == False:
"But more than that, she’s worried the truth will get out."
"She’s worried that it won’t just stop at what happened in the locker room-"
"But that revealing the true nature of that unfortunate night will open the flood gates and she won’t be able to hold back everything {i}else{/i} that’s happened."
"She won’t be able to hold back how unclean it all feels."
"Or how she’s still too curious to just rinse it all off."

else:
"But more than that...she’s worried about hurting her one and only friend-"
"And that confessing to what happened in the locker room on that unfortunate night will snowball into something that could result in more than just the shattering of herself."
"The girl on the left knows for certain of the futility of the love her best friend pursues."
"But her desire to see an honest smile on a bronze tinted face outweighs her desire to rid herself of the scattered impurities brought to light by someone who had it out for her."
"And deep down, she can’t help but feel as if she deserved it."

Last edited:
Reactions: Toram Eldin
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes