barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wasn't it Rin? Or was she just cutting? Wakana said the pills were an accident but could have been lying I guess.
There are 3 possible deaths that might have gone unnoticed.

1) Rin cut too deeply in a Molly scene.
2) Wakana's OD
3) Nodoka's beating.

It's very possible that all three of them are non-fatal incidents regardless, but each of them had a possibility to have been (briefly) fatal.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I remember Makoto, but who was the other one?

2) Wakana's OD
3) Nodoka's beating.

It's very possible that all three of them are non-fatal incidents regardless, but each of them had a possibility to have been (briefly) fatal.
Thank you for pointing out 2 other possible deaths but I'm pretty sure Wakana actually died based on conversations but characters are attributing it to the hospital saving her and bringing her back. Which I guess it could be true. But just doesn't line up well with events.
You also generally don't accidently take enough meds to kill you. You have dementia or some other memory loss. You started a new med and it screws with another one. You are either getting high as balls on purpose and OD. or you are trying to off yourself.
You can eliminate almost all of them based on context clues except getting high and suicide. And wakana strikes me as someone that finds getting high as even more depressing that sobriety

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You also generally don't accidently take enough meds to kill you. You have dementia or some other memory loss. You started a new med and it screws with another one. You are either getting high as balls on purpose and OD. or you are trying to off yourself.
It's really easy to make mistakes when the drugs you take make you loopy, i have experience with mind altering psychiatric drugs so trust me on this, some drugs make it scarily easy to under or over dose on your prescriptions. The specifics of that scene never had me thinking it was A or was B, it really could've been intentional or an accident based on my own experience and the experience plenty of my fellow nutters have shared with me over the years and the fact she left no note or did anything to suggest suicide really doesn't do anything to clear up the ambiguity.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You also have to take into account how finicky a drug is with dosage, though fiction doesn't typically go into so much detail that you can tell a drug happens to be one that takes very little to OD on or how much a character is taking. I also have experience in this, very specifically what I mentioned, as I take one that can be extremely tricky to correctly dose and has some pretty severe side effects if an OD does occur, including high potential for seizures in the case I go over the dosage, which are a potentially fatal thing to have happen. I am literally one pill off going into that territory on my current prescribed dosage, so I have to be extremely careful I only take the exact amount prescribed.

Reactions: Axismundi

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
It's easy enough to forget if you've taken your medicine on a particular day or not. I've just got a shitty memory and sometimes I've taken my meds more than once a day. That's why now I just take them right before I go to bed so it's easier for me to remember. Luckily it isn't anything too dangerous, except maybe the new high-blood-pressure ones I'm on now.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
two characters attempted suicide already and succeeded only to be warped back into life. Only one I think was aware of it based on how they did it.
I remember Makoto, but who was the other one?

2) Wakana's OD
3) Nodoka's beating.

It's true that Makoto was one(Bluejay) but Rin's, Wakana's and Nodoka's actions didn't lead to their deaths.

Rin cuts herself but always never goes too deep and doesn't want to die, said so herself. Wakana didn't want to die only numb the pain. Even though she may taken enough to kill her, or not, we don't know(not said); Osako did come back in time to make sure she get the care needed to prevent Wakana from dying. Nodoka was beaten pretty hard but she was semi-conscious when taken to the nurse's office and IIRC Yumi even said she held back enough to prevent from killing Nodoka.

The 2nd is.... Sensei. It's one of the 1st things that happens to kick start the game. We're given 5 choices that all say...... Jump!

Oh and Maya too..... I think.....

I think there was some dialogue of hers that hinted that she kill herself and felt that she failed or just thought she couldn't really follow through since she's still alive in one of the past millions of time loops. Can't remember in which event though Main, Maya's or Happy. But even without the Dialogue hints of suicide, the images of Maya either being hung or crucified in the happy events sure be enough to support that.

edit: Ironically I am in the Yasu event "Down the Rabbit Hole", in my replay through, while typing this post and came across this to add to reason that Sensei suicided and was brought back:
screenshot0157.png screenshot0158.png

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Next stabbing victim: Either Noriko or Molly
Next threesome: Consenting: Chika/Yumi. Angel-induces zombie threesome: Niki/Noriko. Kirin-related trauma threesome: Kirin/Io
Next Anal Stabbing: Ayane. I think there's only anal content for Ami right now, and Ayane's the character that actually needs a way to take the D that can't get her pregnant right now.
Reaction: Yasu. "He told me you would fill me with His love, but the only thing you're going to fill me with is pain"
Next Stabbing: Miku &/or Noriko since both can earn lust points, well Noriko can't but her "noriko_lust" Var. is set to "0" instead of "N/A" @ start of game.

Next 3some: Maki with another Milf, maybe Sara or Rika; or maybe 4some with Maki, Haruka & Sara. Or an all girl 3some of Rika with Wakana & Osako.

non lust point earning lust scene: Sana getting awkwardly caught using the Quadrildo that causes funny exchange of dialogue which leads to a size comparison of Penis Vs. Quadrildo; and Sana saying something like: "Penis too big! Sticking with Quadrildo!!"
Well we know that on the next update Miku will get invite over events so that's a possibility. Could also be Niki.

If none of those happen then maybe Yuki in 0.30 ? I think next threesome will also be all AngelMindWarpFuckery. It's obviously gotta be people who fucked Sensei already, no one is getting a threesome as their first scene. Unlikely to have Futaba or Makoto again. So i'm going to guess Ami and Ayane, if it is to happen any time soon that's the only one that make sense to me. Of course if we don't get any for a while that opens more possibilities as we fuck more people in the meantime. Personally looking forward to the Sana and Yasu threesome.
Just to circle back to this for a sec. I think this will be our next "Angel-induces zombie/AngelMindWarpFuckery"

One on One with Yasu!
screenshot0160.png screenshot0159.png screenshot0161.png
Scene from Yasu event "Glossolalia"

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Yes please, i love Yasu and am dying to see how getting fucked changes her character given how half the shit she spouts seems to be hyper focused on that act.
Probably she wont change much in personality, cause she's "Nucken Futs"! Or it will, who knows. I'm guessing that the AngelMindWarpFuckery sex between will happen in such a way that neither Sensei and Yasu realizes they fucked, and will snap out of that state not together. Maybe Sensei might suspect he fucked someone but not know who. And who knows maybe Yasu might unexpectantly show up at the End of the World Roof Top a full fledged preggo birthing a child just as the End of the World Club arrives.

If Sel..... uhhh Deleted Member #..... who gives a fuck! 'Cause honestly how many users on F95 are named "Deleted Member"?! likes this idea and wants to hear more, my fee is 12%! Just DM me and I'll go setup up a Patreon page that wont get banned! Sometimes I feel Wade Wilson where "I do not create the shits, I simply disturb them!"

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
The 2nd is.... Sensei. It's one of the 1st things that happens to kick start the game. We're given 5 choices that all say...... Jump!
I remember someone on this thread theorizing that sensei went into a coma after jumping off, and all of the game is just his brain going crazy by mixing his memories or something like that. Pretty interesting ngl

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I remember someone on this thread theorizing that sensei went into a coma after jumping off, and all of the game is just his brain going crazy by mixing his memories or something like that. Pretty interesting ngl
I think there's a bit too much going on with the other characters for them to just be parts of his mind. Like I don't think Sensei is fluent in Tagalog and Twi.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Has the release date been announced yet? After that ending, I'm anxious to see more.
3/15

This part?
No, that's for "Life of Prizes" (4th reset)

As for "Word of the Day" see what Bargle said!

Conveniently, the Word of the Day is given to you very obviously during the event Word of the Day, shortly before you get asked for the Word of the Day.

Scroll back or reload to the start of the event.

It's literally shoved in your face.
Hint: You can also type in "word of the day" in the Search bar @ top right of this forum page. Oh and make sure it only searches for it in "This thread".

Last edited:
Reactions: Toram Eldin

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think there's a bit too much going on with the other characters for them to just be parts of his mind. Like I don't think Sensei is fluent in Tagalog and Twi.
Yeah I guess it has some plotholes, especially because it was quite some time ago and a lot of stuff has been added since then

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes