fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I could be confused. I'm sure she's shown up and has red hair as well. It was definitely Ami's mom that showed up during the scene with Makoto and Futaba.

On that note, though, I think they're actually the same person. Could be completely wrong, but it's just a feeling. If I remember correctly, they both have red hair and did poetry. Or I'm confused even more and just mixed some stuff up.

The red long hair girl appeared in Matoko/Futaba scene is Sekai, Ami's mom and Sensei's sister in law, a central entity of the plot. Sensei's mom is Saki (with brown ponytail) and not much about her is disclosed (she can be seen in the 5th happy event).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
The red long hair girl appeared in Matoko/Futaba scene is Sekai, Ami's mom and Sensei's sister in law, a central entity of the plot. Sensei's mom is Saki (with brown ponytail) and not much about her is disclosed (she can be seen in the 5th happy event).
Maybe it was the kind of similar names that confused me then. I know something is odd about all of it though.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I could be confused. Or I'm confused even more and just mixed some stuff up.
This game constantly puts me in this state and i rely on the usual gang here to explain this shit by theorising amongst themselves, if you see me leave a thinking emoji reaction, 99% chance it's cause the person said something i didn't realise or put together (and i give out a lot of them). So join the rest of us confused folks at the dunce table, we welcome you and do not judge.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
See Toram Eldin classic example, never realised the Saki in that event is his mom.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Maybe it was the kind of similar names that confused me then. I know something is odd about all of it though.
I feel, especially when mentioning both their names can cause Sensei to blackout.

At some point I also started looking up if character names in kanji are ever revealed elsewhere because I kept mixing names up, and knowing their kanji really helps (then I realized Sel isn't good at kanji and I think only three last names Tojo/Watabe/Kadowaki were ever shown in the game IIRC)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toram Eldin

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
See Toram Eldin classic example, never realised the Saki in that event is his mom.
I mean it still feels kinda off that the seemingly super nice and sweet girl in the 5th happy event is actually Sensei's mom, who apparently played favoritism so hard that it led to scarring memories for Sensei. But I guess there's no doubt that it IS her.

• Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oh man, if Yumi is next to join the rooftop gang i'll be stoked, so much potential for good scenes, funny shit for sure.
She and Makoto are the closest to being "awake," in the sense that they're putting together that things about this world are off.

Possibly Nodoka, depending on how much she remembers from her manic states.

But seriously, could you imagine Yumi walking onto the rooftop, shouting "yo, what the fuck is goin' on?" and Ayane immediately screams "You didn't tell me you were fucking Yumi!" and Maya says "you're disgusting" and Yumi threatens to throw all three of them off the roof unless they take that shit back RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
She and Makoto are the closest to being "awake," in the sense that they're putting together that things about this world are off.

But seriously, could you imagine Yumi walking onto the rooftop, shouting "yo, what the fuck is goin' on?" and Ayane immediately screams "You didn't tell me you were fucking Yumi!" and Maya says "you're disgusting" and Yumi threatens to throw all three of them off the roof unless they take that shit back RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
I feel like that's exactly what would happen if she joins them.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

I feel like that's exactly what would happen if she joins them.
Yes, exactly that, that's why the idea has me so stoked. Something like that will be hilarious with all the visuals to go with it, especially an angry and hyper blushing Yumi going off. Turbo-'tsun tsun, dere dere' moment.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
did we even see the hair when she stood in front of Yas, all i recall are legs. so it was sensei's mom maybe possessing Yas

Yes, exactly that, that's why the idea has me so stoked. Something like that will be hilarious with all the visuals to go with it, especially an angry and hyper blushing Yumi going off. Turbo-'tsun tsun, dere dere' moment.
yumi gets on to the rooftop...
i just imagine this happening between the 3 girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but no dont see yumi as being next girl on roof

in regards to me missing details... i blame the 4th wall breaks, bad jokes, rants, and adds. i immediatly stop paying as much attention cause i feel my brain start to atrophy and die. and it takes awhile to get reinvested

Reactions: Maldonny

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Wow lots been said in a short while.....

Glossolalia: Yasu's god was referring to Yasu as the virgin to be taken and having until next winter to do it. (even said as much on pg 947 of this thread) Glossolalia(Yasu) does happen before Too Blind to See(Futaba) chronologically. At least in my replay and I'm using the Guide MOD.

Bargle's right about number of resets to each seasons, 2 per summer then 2 per winter. Not sure I want to agree that Yumi is meant to be deflowered next(3rd option). I think there is a hint that Sensei will have sex with Yuki 1st and that might be another way that Yumi gets hurt by Sensei and puts another wedge between them again. This is not me saying I don't want see Sensei bang Yumi. She one of my Favs.

Ayane: Nope she did not suicide, and she was pregnant. All the hints were there before 3rd reset. Not feeling well a lot, missing her mom more, feeling more emotional, even said she not ready to have a baby in high school. the scene right after 3rd reset where she vanished from the group hug; Sensei finds her in her dorm room where she said she lost something even though nothing is missing. I agree with Bargle's thought about when where Ayane became fully aware but to only add that Sensei had a hand in it too since he was pretty much probing Ayane of her awareness of her showing up on the roof and time loops throughout that time loop between 3rd and 4th reset.

Roof top gang(End of the World Club as I like to call it, think Sensei said it too along with" We meet every 3 or 4 months!"): At this point it could be anybody, Main or Side Girls, who also joins the current members. I don't think Yumi will be there because of what I said earlier. My hunch is Yasu because of what's said in Glossolalia. If the pregnancy theory is true then only Makoto and/or Futaba are likely candidates so far. And maybe Chika after that sex-fest in Touka's bedroom during the 2nd dorm war. Someone confirm that he did cum in her along with all over her and the bedroom! Miku and/or Noriko are possibilities too now since they are more like to get a sex scene. Miku is able to gain lust points now and Noriko's "noriko_lust" Var. no longer is (or never was) set to "N/A" @ start of game.

Anyhow looking forward for the next update, not the next reset thought cause I have feeling that Sel.... Deleted Member #...whatever will make the puzzle answers very convoluted. Also wonder if the CPs are thing of the past? Month is almost over and still no word on Feb's.

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Anyhow looking forward for the next update, not the next reset thought cause I have feeling that Sel.... Deleted Member #...whatever will make the puzzle answers very convoluted. Also wonder if the CPs are thing of the past? Month is almost over and still no word on Feb's.
Deleted Member 1697433

February's CP content was announced on 30/01 and wasn't cancelled.

Also the previous 3 were released on 22nd, 23rd and 25th of their respective month so i don't see any reason to worry about it.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Roof top gang(End of the World Club as I like to call it, think Sensei said it too along with" We meet every 3 or 4 months!"): At this point it could be anybody, Main or Side Girls, who also joins the current members. I don't think Yumi will be there because of what I said earlier. My hunch is Yasu because of what's said in Glossolalia. If the pregnancy theory is true then only Makoto and/or Futaba are likely candidates so far. And maybe Chika after that sex-fest in Touka's bedroom during the 2nd dorm war. Someone confirm that he did cum in her along with all over her and the bedroom! Miku and/or Noriko are possibilities too now since they are more like to get a sex scene. Miku is able to gain lust points now and Noriko's "noriko_lust" Var. no longer is (or never was) set to "N/A" @ start of game.
Yeah, I don't think pregnancy's a prerequisite. Ayane's pregnancy is what led to Maya and Sensei doing all their probing that caused her to "wake up" as it were, but Yumi's being directly affected by the time skip and the probing (not a euphemism) from Sensei that followed could accomplish the same effect.

Especially because all the other girls remember her doing something (apologizing to the class) that she doesn't remember doing.

I actually WANT her to show up on the rooftop first, before she sleeps with Sensei, because of the comedic value of Maya and Ayane constantly insinuating she has slept with him.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Wow lots been said in a short while.....

Glossolalia: Yasu's god was referring to Yasu as the virgin to be taken and having until next winter to do it. (even said as much on pg 947 of this thread) Glossolalia(Yasu) does happen before Too Blind to See(Futaba) chronologically. At least in my replay and I'm using the Guide MOD.

Bargle's right about number of resets to each seasons, 2 per summer then 2 per winter. Not sure I want to agree that Yumi is meant to be deflowered next(3rd option). I think there is a hint that Sensei will have sex with Yuki 1st and that might be another way that Yumi gets hurt by Sensei and puts another wedge between them again. This is not me saying I don't want see Sensei bang Yumi. She one of my Favs.

Ayane: Nope she did not suicide, and she was pregnant. All the hints were there before 3rd reset. Not feeling well a lot, missing her mom more, feeling more emotional, even said she not ready to have a baby in high school. the scene right after 3rd reset where she vanished from the group hug; Sensei finds her in her dorm room where she said she lost something even though nothing is missing. I agree with Bargle's thought about when where Ayane became fully aware but to only add that Sensei had a hand in it too since he was pretty much probing Ayane of her awareness of her showing up on the roof and time loops throughout that time loop between 3rd and 4th reset.

whats CP?

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
did we even see the hair when she stood in front of Yas, all i recall are legs. so it was sensei's mom maybe possessing Yas

yumi gets on to the rooftop...
i just imagine this happening between the 3 girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but no dont see yumi as being next girl on roof

in regards to me missing details... i blame the 4th wall breaks, bad jokes, rants, and adds. i immediatly stop paying as much attention cause i feel my brain start to atrophy and die. and it takes awhile to get reinvested
I just want Yumi to become the next member of the Rooftop Reset Gang to see how the group hug will play out.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes