Lycopene

May 8, 2020
I think he is taking about the care package
should be on the front page under a drop down spoiler menu
I'm talking about the pach on LewdPatcher for version 0.21.5 which I'm pretty sure is what Toram was talking about. I have the care package stuff downloaded already, but thanks for looking out for me. Also got the guide mod installed.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So personally I believe the note is either still from Maya (she said she would've remembered but I am taking it with a grain of salt), or someone/something impersonating Maya to figure out Sensei's password (but currently there isn't any character that fits the description though)
It was Maya.

The "usual place" is the roof, obviously.

Either she left it to prod Sensei towards the roof prior to a reset, or it's older than the resets, and may have actually been the note that prompted the discussion in Baby Finches (which presumably happens right before The Jump).

She may have chosen to be coy about owning up to writing it because she doesn't want to trigger an episode, or maybe it's been so long that she legitimately forgot it existed.

darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
Nice theory, but who she even is? It is the most mysterious character for me so far
We'll have to wait and find out I guess. All we know is she has been keeping an eye on Sensei (even appearing in the backgrounds of some events) and helping him along. And we don't know how often she has done that.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What's the best outcome for the first dorm war? Should it be either 1st floor or 2nd floor, or a tie?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
What's the best outcome for the first dorm war? Should it be either 1st floor or 2nd floor, or a tie?
matter of perspective, I found a 1st floor win is better. I dont think there were any later missed events that were determined by it... someone can correct me if I'm wrong
different story for the 2nd dorm war though... miku must always win or you miss stuff but nothing else mattered

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Finally finished a good uncle run and oh boy the amount of missed Ami events :LUL:

also came across a scene that I did not see the first time (it also won't appear when replaying)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I supposed this scene checks good uncle flag? (I also tried to keep everyone's lust at bare minimum and avoid MILF sex encounter in this save just for the lols but I am not 200% sure what the causes are haha)

And thirsty Ami is getting creepier and creepier D:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Finally finished a good uncle run and oh boy the amount of missed Ami events :LUL:

also came across a scene that I did not see the first time (it also won't appear when replaying)

I supposed this scene checks good uncle flag? (I also tried to keep everyone's lust at bare minimum and avoid MILF sex encounter in this save just for the lols but I am not 200% sure what the causes are haha)
If I recall correctly, that happens if you don't have enough Lust to trigger one of the sex scenes.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

And thirsty Ami is getting creepier and creepier D:
how many unique scenes are in good uncle route...
cause i thought they would be red in the normal route but i guess they are the same scene just with an alternative dialogue?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
how many unique scenes are in good uncle route...
cause i thought they would be red in the normal route but i guess they are the same scene just with an alternative dialogue?
The only few noticeable differences I remember are this Sensei/Inami/Ami scene (but I suppose you can still get this if lust wasn't high enough according to bargle) and the most recent sauna scene with Sensei and Ami, which has a VASTLY DIFFERENT dialogue with A TON A SPICE IN IT.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It was a funny variation, basically "JUST FUCKING FUCK ME ALREADY!". I really disagree with the good uncle route being called that, a good uncle properly attends to his nieces needs.
... man wouldn't it be great if you just kept ignoring ami and girls end up brutally murdered but show up to class the next day wth no memory of it only for ami to have perpetual melt downs because nothing she 'tries' works

what if the truth isn't that you have to be pregnant to join the roof top crew...
but that you had to have been killed by Ami to be up there

1000's of years ago from maya's perspective, she was stabbed to death by ami after ami found out maya and sensei bone...
and now that ami is realizing sensei has sex with other people... they are now falling to the knife off screen and joining the roof top crew.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes