Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Anyone else anoyed in the rap battle the game forces you to give the point to Uta?

While her rap might have had some more fancy words/rhymes.. it did not match her personality in the slightest or relate to her in anyway, nor did it really Diss Ayane much at all and respond to hers, for all we know it was rehearsed even. I don't honestly get why the girls were fawning over it. Meanwhile Ayane's was simple, to the point, brilliant and every line completely tied into her shenanigans with the guns and everything she'd done up to this point with her obsessions with Sensei. It made me smile, Uta's just seemed weird and something that would not come out of her character's mouth anyway. Unrealistic ontop of the other points.

It was hardly a big OWN such as in 8-mile, like the game made it out to be.
I legitimately thought Ayane's was better and wanted to give her the point. Game ripped the choice away from me.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So.... what that means is...Ayane was never pregnant and the "thing" she felt was missing after the reset was actually all the stab wounds Ami had given her. :p
Nah stabbing or not still pretty sure she was pregnant at the time (i.e, the not feeling well arc, being mother is hard talk, Sensei's feeling of losing something important as well, etc) despite may or may not being the prerequisite.

... man wouldn't it be great if you just kept ignoring ami and girls end up brutally murdered but show up to class the next day wth no memory of it only for ami to have perpetual melt downs because nothing she 'tries' works

what if the truth isn't that you have to be pregnant to join the roof top crew...
but that you had to have been killed by Ami to be up there
If getting killed by Ami being the condition is true, that would mean Ayane had to feel the blade within the short time between being on the roof with Sensei and the actual reset while the whole time Ami was at home having slumber party.

Saying this is because if she was killed off screen way before a reset then I would assume she would start acting hectic about things way before the reset happens and not immediately after, a similar manner like Makoto in which her physical state was reverted back her instantly but mental state wasn’t).

Or maybe it’s the road killed Ami that is doing all the stabbing :eek:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
so I'm already at chapter 2 where Maya already opened up about what happens in the past between Sensei and Her.
damn, that's really mindblowing me how the story progressed now,
can't wait for next update.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Nah stabbing or not still pretty sure she was pregnant at the time (i.e, the not feeling well arc, being mother is hard talk, Sensei's feeling of losing something important as well, etc) despite may or may not being the prerequisite.

If getting killed by Ami being the condition is true, that would mean Ayane had to feel the blade within the short time between being on the roof with Sensei and the actual reset while the whole time Ami was at home having slumber party.

Saying this is because if she was killed off screen way before a reset then I would assume she would start acting hectic about things way before the reset happens and not immediately after, a similar manner like Makoto in which her physical state was reverted back her instantly but mental state wasn’t).

Or maybe it’s the road killed Ami that is doing all the stabbing :eek:
ok I am going to address your points in order.
not saying she was or was not pregnant at the time (I think she was) I was just saying that the pregnancy might not be the prerequisite to get there. I wouldn't really say sensei's feelings actually matter, as his were after the fact and in response to Ayane's feelings.

recall what its like getting to the roof
everything distorts, people no longer exist, knife nosed fish nets become sentient and can talk, the world itself becomes a distorted reflection of the city we actually know when sensei walks to the school, the world is ending and the only people who are there for it are the roof top crew. None of that is hard evidence for what I am going to propose next but seems like a solid hypothesis to me: when the world resets... the souls killed by ami are in a state of limbo before they get returned to their body at an earlier point in time. we didnt see ayane at any point between the slumber party and reset from what I recall. Ayane also showed up... a bit late. almost like she was an after thought... or only died recently

Ami was at home having a slumber party with who? ;)
I'm saying she was probably killed during the slumber party if it happened
ayane: Ami I have to confess I'm fucking sensei
ami: *its stabbing time*
ayane: and I'm pregnant
ami: *stabbing intensifies*

you are treating all deaths like they are the same. Makoto wasn't killed by Ami yet.

My hypothesis is literally limited to Ami being the most important person in this world, not sensei, and not maya. I can't help but recall the rooftop memory of sensei and maya openly flirting with ami standing in the background watching... someone wished to undo what happened as a result of mayas death and the resets started.

we need some murders to start going down... this is a denpa game and i been excitedly rubbing my hands together in anticipation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Recall the last reset when Maya wasn't showing up, Maya just happened to shout right under Ami's window about Ayane fucking Sensei and if she was pomegranate, then reset comes and Sensei has to go to the dorm and "wake up" Maya and even tho Ami wasn't mentioned she was in the dorm with Maya T posing for dominance, yet invisible to Sensei and Ayane.
So Maya talking about someone fucking with Sensei, goes to the dorm with Ami then don't show up for the reset. Quite strange indeed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
she was pomegranate
:WaitWhat:
Ami wasn't mentioned she was in the dorm with Maya T posing for dominance, yet invisible to Sensei and Ayane.
grab her by the neck and use her like a claymore, then stab maya with your pointy end

sensei: "begone fowl demon, lest I draw and slay thee with my mighty Ami"
ami: *says nothing and is stuck in a T pose attached to sensei's hip ;)*
noodles: "CAW" *bring it father*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but no, I couldn't follow you that well

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Recall the last reset when Maya wasn't showing up, Maya just happened to shout right under Ami's window about Ayane fucking Sensei and if she was pomegranate, then reset comes and Sensei has to go to the dorm and "wake up" Maya and even tho Ami wasn't mentioned she was in the dorm with Maya T posing for dominance, yet invisible to Sensei and Ayane.
So Maya talking about someone fucking with Sensei, goes to the dorm with Ami then don't show up for the reset. Quite strange indeed.
A version of Ami was with Sensei at the school when Ayane contacted him through the PA system, so she wouldn't have been in the dorm anyways. That still leaves open the possibility that she did something to make Maya not wake up, but i don't know. I feel like it was already suggested Maya has to go through some similar process that Sensei goes through to wake up during resets, and that she expected this time to be harder.

Edit: Rewatched the Ayane and Sensei wake Maya up scene and Ami is there. Still no idea what that means.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Rewatched the Ayane and Sensei wake Maya up scene and Ami is there. Still no idea what that means.
It means that this Ami screenshot0143.png and this Ami screenshot0333.png are one in the same. screenshot0346.png screenshot0347.png screenshot0233.png screenshot0334.png

p1rat said:
Nice theory, but who she even is? It is the most mysterious character for me so far

I got money on her being Ayane's child.
Do you mean her? screenshot0424.png Can't say who the mother is but I'm pretty sure Sensei is the father!
And probably from the future.
screenshot0426.png screenshot0427.png screenshot0428.png screenshot0429.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I wouldn't really say that Touka ruined "that" moment between sensei and Maya considering what would happen if they did kissed for real. So at what point or what really triggers the reset? I've been playing this game right from the start, now I'm really confused. One thing I know is that it "fixed" itself by literally yeeting Ayane's baby out of existence or by theory, it was because of her suicide (?) It pretty clear later on that the world is just one endless loop continuously changing probably through the choices of Sensei or whatever the heck is his real name. So if Ami gets pregnant for instance, then there will be another reset/jump(?)

Yeah, I shouldn't have drunk seven glasses of coffee

Edit: I remember Maya trying to have sensei and Ayane not to have sex to prove her theory. So yeah, Maya doesn't really know much either.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes