KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
He really has to convince himself that it's normal to be around a naked kid her age, and after that he monologues that he is normal because he didn't lose control for only seeing her naked. I think thats more of a "I can keep it under control" rather than "I would not [REDACTED] her".
sensei's biggest thing seems to be consent, the only times he feels bad or shows any type of emotion is when he is forced against his will by whatever is going on to do something without consent or when another character barges in and makes it happen such as nodoka or kirin. he seems to need at the very least implied consent (body language or non verbal ques to continue) to not feel like shit afterward like fingering miku next to makoto, how harukas relationship started, or anything regarding makoto; where you can tell what they want but not if they decided if it is ok to want it yet. I personally dont distinguish those situations differently from what happened to Yumi but people can be complex and make a line between two things that seem to be the exact same thing to others.
He probably doesn't even think chinami is capable of his version of consent atm

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
k1n5l4y3r said:
But that may change the moment he "meats" Chinami.

You know... this really gets me thinking... are there any instances where Akira has actually said he would like to bone her or someone her age? Like, i don't recall him ever lusting after her or Tsukasa... i mean, i believe he's capable of doing it if he really wants to, i'm just not sure if he's ever indicated that he does want to.

If he does want to, i wonder how he imagines that playing out and if he doesn't then i wonder wtf is going to make him do so later on, be it situation or entity.
He really has to convince himself that it's normal to be around a naked kid her age, and after that he monologues that he is normal because he didn't lose control for only seeing her naked. I think thats more of a "I can keep it under control" rather than "I would not [REDACTED] her".
Nah! Sensei won't sleep with the 5000 yrld wizards! Can't recall exactly where Sensei monologs that he won't sleep with them, even in The Gap in the Door Sensei first out loud thought seeing her in the tub was "Nope!". Yeah normal.....ish Sensei won't do it......................

this Sensei screenshot0202.png ......................... I'm not sure. :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah! Sensei won't sleep with the 5000 yrld wizards! Can't recall exactly where Sensei monologs that he won't sleep with them, even in The Gap in the Door Sensei first out loud thought seeing her in the tub was "Nope!". Yeah normal.....ish Sensei won't do it......................

this Sensei View attachment 2422220 ......................... I'm not sure. :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do get the feeling that it won't be Sensei in control when the time does come for that content, which gives me a strange sense of dread unique to this game. Normally I would be getting excited since that is my kind of content, but I think it is the potential for him not to be in control when it happens that is giving me the sense of dread. I also get the feeling that might be what was referred to during the conversation shown in screenshots some pages ago (strangely cannot find them, but it was a possessed Yasu issuing demands to be met by the next time snow falls or something, having a bit of trouble remembering, have a cold messing with my head), NOT taking one of the girls by force, taking their first time, or making/convincing one to cheat.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I do get the feeling that it won't be Sensei in control when the time does come for that content, which gives me a strange sense of dread unique to this game. Normally I would be getting excited since that is my kind of content, but I think it is the potential for him not to be in control when it happens that is giving me the sense of dread. I also get the feeling that might be what was referred to during the conversation shown in screenshots some pages ago (strangely cannot find them, but it was a possessed Yasu issuing demands to be met by the next time snow falls or something, having a bit of trouble remembering, have a cold messing with my head), NOT taking one of the girls by force, taking their first time, or making/convincing one to cheat.
I too am dreading that event if it happens.

That was me who showed the screen shots, was a debate about who's V-card Sensei was taking next and few ppl speculated that Yasu's GOD god God was talking about someone other than Yasu in that event. (oddly enough I can't find that post either) but here are those key screenshots again from Glossolalia:
screenshot0160.png screenshot0159.png screenshot0161.png

Edit: I found my post, its on Pg. 947 and it was about who are getting fcuked by Sensei next and how.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I too am dreading that event if it happens.

That was me who showed the screen shots, was a debate about who's V-card Sensei was taking next and few ppl speculated that Yasu's GOD god God was talking about someone other than Yasu in that event. (oddly enough I can't find that post either) but here are those key screenshots again from Glossolalia:
View attachment 2422584 View attachment 2422583 View attachment 2422585

Edit: I found my post, its on Pg. 947 dated Feb 19th
That was the one, that right there is exactly why I don't think he will get the choice to avoid them in universe, which would act as a force to drive the content. It wouldn't be the first time he was not given a choice and I don't ever trust Denpa games to not take the opportunity at hand unless it is the very end of the game, when no further events would happen at all.

I'm beginning to think it was less about a V-card when it said that and more something forbidden entirely without possibility of it ever being his to have. Someone's V-card CAN be something someone is meant to have if the person gives consent, but that can't be said for Chinami or Tsukasa as they are in the current game. He would be a goner if Yumi or Chika ever found out and it turned out to be Chinami or if Touka or Tsubasa found out and it turned out to be Tsukasa he was meant to take. They would hunt him down to the ends of the earth without mercy, which is part of the "something you are not meant to have" aspect in theory.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I'm beginning to think it was less about a V-card when it said that and more something forbidden entirely without possibility of it ever being his to have. Someone's V-card CAN be something someone is meant to have if the person gives consent, but that can't be said for Chinami or Tsukasa as they are in the current game. He would be a goner if Yumi or Chika ever found out and it turned out to be Chinami or if Touka or Tsubasa found out and it turned out to be Tsukasa he was meant to take. They would hunt him down to the ends of the earth without mercy, which is part of the "something you are not meant to have" aspect in theory.
In Glossolalia at that time Yasu's God was referring to having sex with Yasu as the "something you are not meant to have". Since it was known to Sensei, and to us, that Yasu stated in previous events that sex was something she was not interested in. The take without consent.
But I agree that it might not exclusively just be for Yasu when the god said that.

From "It Come to Claim Us All": screenshot0431.png screenshot0432.png somehow Sana is being pushed or forced into wanting to be intimate with Sensei by "AngelMindWarpFuckery" or something. But Sana was able to resist it in the end and stop it.
I could be wrong though.

Side note, I found a bug in the current build (vers. 0.28) of the game about the replay events mode. if you go into a replay of a completed event and then try to replay another character event you'll get an unexpected error screen when click on a character's icon. If you click on "Rollback" from that Error screen you'll be put back in to that event except it won't be a replay anymore. It will be like you triggered that event for the 1st time and play through in its entirety (and not be cut short by "End_replay" flag) including other events if chained to that event (also these won't be cut short either). With the exception for any Variable Flags and Values associated with those event(s) will have lowest/default values that show up in replays and you'll have to manually set the Variable and/or Trigger the desired branch(es) you want using the Universal Ren'Py Mod "0x52_URM.rpa" file. Then the game will send you to the end of day/next day screen as normal and you won't have to look at the "To be Continued" screen and will be allowed to play on with all events completed. Not sure I recommend making a save point after this and trying to load to the save to continue when the next update comes out though.

Reactions: alex2011

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
In Glossolalia at that time Yasu's God was referring to having sex with Yasu as the "something you are not meant to have". Since it was known to Sensei, and to us, that Yasu stated in previous events that sex was something she was not interested in.
what?
did selebus change a lot of yasu lines cause like 90% of her gods rhetoric is about men cumming deep inside women and that is their only purpose.
she also seems very recpetive to the idea as long as sensei was willing to play into her god speak

also that is a crazy ass bug you found

edit: I always thought yasu came off as a depraved slutty cultist with how she talked about her god but would only go all the way if you were also in on it

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Side note, I found a bug in the current build (vers. 0.28) of the game about the replay events mode. if you go into a replay of a completed event and then try to replay another character event you'll get an unexpected error screen when click on a character's icon. If you click on "Rollback" from that Error screen you'll be put back in to that event except it won't be a replay anymore. It will be like you triggered that event for the 1st time and play through in its entirety (and not be cut short by "End_replay" flag) including other events if chained to that event (also these won't be cut short either). With the exception for any Variable Flags and Values associated with those event(s) will have lowest/default values that show up in replays and you'll have to manually set the Variable and/or Trigger the desired branch(es) you want using the Universal Ren'Py Mod "0x52_URM.rpa" file. Then the game will send you to the end of day/next day screen as normal and you won't have to look at the "To be Continued" screen and will be allowed to play on with all events completed. Not sure I recommend making a save point after this and trying to load to the save to continue when the next update comes out though.
That's a known Ren'Py bug, it's not that Selly fucked up necessarily, more that replays have a strict framework and if you unknowingly step outside of it you'll fuck it up. To prevent this, the event and character pages should be inaccessible during replay, but Selly would have to manually code that and we all know what an amazing coder he is.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In Glossolalia at that time Yasu's God was referring to having sex with Yasu as the "something you are not meant to have". Since it was known to Sensei, and to us, that Yasu stated in previous events that sex was something she was not interested in.
Yasu is not interested in having sex with Sensei because he is doing it for the wrong reasons in her eyes.

She's down for sex as an act of reverence to her god, but not down for casual fucking.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yasu is not interested in having sex with Sensei because he is doing it for the wrong reasons in her eyes.

She's down for sex as an act of reverence to her god, but not down for casual fucking.
Which means, if her god wills it, then she will do it even if her using force is necessary. This is why I didn't consider Yasu as the demanded 'thing he is not meant to have,' because it was at least A god talking through her, quite possibly hers, which would make it his will and she would give consent for that reason.

Feb 11, 2022
Sorry if this has been covered already, but anyone know whats going on with further updates? I tried joining the discord but link on LiL website never works for me.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022

Which means, if her god wills it, then she will do it even if her using force is necessary. This is why I didn't consider Yasu as the demanded 'thing he is not meant to have,' because it was at least A god talking through her, quite possibly hers, which would make it his will and she would give consent for that reason.
Yes that's all correct Yasu will do it if her God commands her to do so, but Yasu idea of sex is basically "gettting to 3rd base" where kinda like how she orgasmed while she was preaching (then fell over ontop of Sensei, passed out and Sensei went WTF? Nope! placed her on the bed & GTFO'ed!!) IMO. However Yasu's God is the Callus one, I think, he just wasnt Sensei to take and fuck every girl regardless of how they feel or want to and for Sensei to disregard and continue to ignore whatever little morals he has while doing it. And because of that, the God won't command Yasu to give herself to Sensei. I think that brief time where the God stopped talking to Yasu was to test if Sensei would do it while she was full of worry and not so much in a consenting mood. Even the aftermath of Yasu orgasming and then passing out was also a test, and Sensei couldn't.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes that's all correct Yasu will do it if her God commands her to do so, but Yasu idea of sex is basically "gettting to 3rd basere kinda like how she orgasmed while she was preaching (then fell over ontop of Sensei, passed out and Sensei went WTF? Nope! placed her on the bed & GTFO'ed!!) IMO. However Yasu's God is the Callus one, I think, he just wasnt Sensei to take and fuck every girl regardless of how they feel or want to and for Sensei to disregard and continue to ignore whatever little morals he has while doing it. And because of that, the God won't command Yasu to give herself to Sensei. I think that brief time where the God stopped talking to Yasu was to test if Sensei would do it while she was full of worry and not so much in a consenting mood. Even the aftermath of Yasu orgasming and then passing out was also a test, and Sensei couldn't.
Good point, that definitely puts a wrench in the idea of her being ordered by her god since she would accept without a doubt. I do still think there's more to it than simply taking someone's V-card by force, though. It just seems too straightforward to be the demand of one of the gods in game and they have been known to not be straightforward in basically anything. In other words, I'm suspicious of what they might really want, this just seems too easy, even for Sensei.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Okay. I played this game two years ago and suddenly quit because I had a really nasty existential crisis right after orgasming, and now I'm coming back to it.

Wish me luck, I will definitively need it
are you saying... you quit playing this game because you had post nut clarity... that is hilarious
but Yasu idea of sex is basically "gettting to 3rd base" where kinda like how she orgasmed while she was preaching (then fell over ontop of Sensei, passed out and Sensei went WTF? Nope! placed her on the bed & GTFO'ed!!) IMO.
Yasu i'm pretty sure knows what sex is, she doesn't know its enjoyable. her out look on it seems very clinical and passionless in a religious dogma sense of it. so she probably doesnt know what an orgasm is.
Even the aftermath of Yasu orgasming and then passing out was also a test, and Sensei couldn't.
interesting.
I figured the reason why he wont do Yasu is because he is genuinely afraid of her not over any sense of morals or guilt because she pretty much puts it all out there that she would bend over if sensei praises her god while doing it. but sensei has that nihilistic personality that makes him disregard god and religion but what Yasu preaches is so close to what he is experiencing he just always runs away from her in terror.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
are you saying... you quit playing this game because you had post nut clarity... that is hilarious

Yasu i'm pretty sure knows what sex is, she doesn't know its enjoyable. her out look on it seems very clinical and passionless in a religious dogma sense of it. so she probably doesnt know what an orgasm is.

interesting.
I figured the reason why he wont do Yasu is because he is genuinely afraid of her not over any sense of morals or guilt because she pretty much puts it all out there that she would bend over if sensei praises her god while doing it. but sensei has that nihilistic personality that makes him disregard god and religion but what Yasu preaches is so close to what he is experiencing he just always runs away from her in terror.
That was the sense I got, too, but I bet there will be some circumstance where he does her anyway. This is definitely a candidate for a demand from the gods, but whether she is made aware of it, and therefore made willing by her will to serve her own god, is a different question entirely. It could be that the gods order him to take her without her knowing it is their will in order to incite a resistant response.

Feb 15, 2020
Ya'll hung up on Touka when everyone knows Io is the best girl. Well, her and Chika but she's basically married to the MC by default the moment he meets Chinami.
Bruh there are some people who still hung up on Maya since she showed up in first update
- (I AM SOME PEOPLE)
Maya is the best bitc.... GIRL WE ALL KNOW!!

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Bruh there are some people who still hung up on Maya since she showed up in first update
- (I AM SOME PEOPLE)
Maya is the best bitc.... GIRL WE ALL KNOW!!
Maya is a grumpy grandma nostalgic on her past in a body of a normal teenage girl.
On the other hand, Ayane is now exploring the world just as sensei does. Sure she may have been annoying in the past, but in the last updates she got some serious character development, best choice imo

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes