fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I have been putting this one off due to missables, yes I know there is guides and a search function that loads 9 pages of the word missable, But I guess it comes down to my obsession of collecting trophies/achievements in games that I don't like missing things

Anyway I know that tip is to get the lust up by 10 and go from there and use the mod and don't say a response that will upset someone.

My question is more about the gameplay if using the mod hint system you can see the main quest at the top and all the girls current active quests below is it safe to say to do the girl quests before the main quests or will the girl quests just keep going until there is no more, if you do to many girl quests will it cause other issues or does the game only unlock so many girl quests per every main quest.

I guess I am just trying to work out a way to pace it, you look at the wiki and there is 40 something missable quests.
Or I am just over thinking it way too much.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
My question is more about the gameplay if using the mod hint system you can see the main quest at the top and all the girls current active quests below is it safe to say to do the girl quests before the main quests or will the girl quests just keep going until there is no more, if you do to many girl quests will it cause other issues or does the game only unlock so many girl quests per every main quest.
You need to complete the girls quests to proceed with the main story, as in you need to have seen or missed all events with all girls including side girls to trigger the main quest advance.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
You need to complete the girls quests to proceed with the main story, as in you need to have seen or missed all events with all girls including side girls to trigger the main quest advance.
Ah that makes more scene, Thank you for the response.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I guess I am just trying to work out a way to pace it, you look at the wiki and there is 40 something missable quests.
Or I am just over thinking it way too much.
In the first half of chapter 1, you can advance all the girls independently, up to a certain point.

The second half of chapter 1, there'll be 2-3 updates worth of content you can do parallel to each other before the next major main event sequence, then 2-3 more updates that run parallel before another big main event.

Chapter 2 onwards, you usually have to do all the content from one update before moving on to the next, and many times you have to do the scenes in that update in a very specific order.

The game has become much more linear as it's progressed.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
In the first half of chapter 1, you can advance all the girls independently, up to a certain point.

The second half of chapter 1, there'll be 2-3 updates worth of content you can do parallel to each other before the next major main event sequence, then 2-3 more updates that run parallel before another big main event.

Chapter 2 onwards, you usually have to do all the content from one update before moving on to the next, and many times you have to do the scenes in that update in a very specific order.

The game has become much more linear as it's progressed.
Speaking of missables, does the yumiknows flag affect anything other than the locker room scene? Noticed I missed that then went back to an older save and used a save editor to change it to false so I could see it, but not sure if it affected the Yumi/Chika scene at her dad's place or anything after that.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Speaking of missables, does the yumiknows flag affect anything other than the locker room scene? Noticed I missed that then went back to an older save and used a save editor to change it to false so I could see it, but not sure if it affected the Yumi/Chika scene at her dad's place or anything after that.
Things that Hurt is the only event that is missed with "Yumiknows" flag, for now. It does affect dialogue in the events Redeemer and Moon-Touched between Yumi and Sensei naturally. I do believe it also affect the dialogue in Road to Recovery, but I'm not sure 100%(will edit this later when I rewatch that scene). I have a feeling that there are other scenes in Xmas on the beach event chain that flag shows up on as well.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
GOD DAMN YOU, TOUKA!!!!
Things that Hurt is the only event that is missed with "Yumiknows" flag, for now. It does affect dialogue in the events Redeemer and Moon-Touched between Yumi and Sensei naturally. I do believe it also affect the dialogue in Road to Recovery, but I'm not sure 100%(will edit this later when I rewatch that scene). I have a feeling that there are other scenes in Xmas on the beach event chain that flag shows up on as well.
1677372230859.png

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Ya'll hung up on Touka when everyone knows Io is the best girl. Well, her and Chika but she's basically married to the MC by default the moment he meets Chinami.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XGP-15A2

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
But that may change the moment he "meats" Chinami.
You know... this really gets me thinking... are there any instances where Akira has actually said he would like to bone her or someone her age? Like, i don't recall him ever lusting after her or Tsukasa... i mean, i believe he's capable of doing it if he really wants to, i'm just not sure if he's ever indicated that he does want to.

If he does want to, i wonder how he imagines that playing out and if he doesn't then i wonder wtf is going to make him do so later on, be it situation or entity.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
You know... this really gets me thinking... are there any instances where Akira has actually said he would like to bone her or someone her age? Like, i don't recall him ever lusting after her or Tsukasa... i mean, i believe he's capable of doing it if he really wants to, i'm just not sure if he's ever indicated that he does want to.

If he does want to, i wonder how he imagines that playing out and if he doesn't then i wonder wtf is going to make him do so later on, be it situation or entity.
Well, as we know in this game, what Sensei wants to do and what he ends up doing don't always coincide.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

He suggests that he doesn't feel out of control lust towards Chinami during "A Gap in the Door".

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
What exactly are care packages? I have not played the game before so should I download it as well?
Care Packages are small optional content that the creator of the game put out for his patrons to enjoy

They are not required to play the game, but have things like character sheets and "how it was made" for different scenes. so if you like those, go at them

Reactions: Wardtnaci

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What exactly are care packages? I have not played the game before so should I download it as well?
They're like DVD bonus content.

Each one has a commentary track for one scene, a non-canonical animation featuring an aged-up or aged-down version of one of the girls, an alternate main menu art piece, some character art, and an info page for one of the girls.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I mean, his presumed prior relationship with Maya would indicate he has those kind of proclivities.
He really has to convince himself that it's normal to be around a naked kid her age, and after that he monologues that he is normal because he didn't lose control for only seeing her naked. I think thats more of a "I can keep it under control" rather than "I would not [REDACTED] her".

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes